RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Trackside - Channel 64 today

Was a great afternoon of viewing, nice mix of Hastings, Randwick and Caulfield meetings with some banter and interviews in between. I think they said the next time they will do it for the gallops will be November 11- Champions Day at Flemington/2000 Guineas Day at Riccarton.

12 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

Absolutely superb, pity they don’t do this each Saturday .. the formula is excellent and great presenters

Meantime the other channel rabbiting in about shopping and points 

If they could just consult with Race Cafe first on which races are comp races, and include all of those, it'd have been perfect :rcfe-laughing:

It would be nice however for the TAB to put it on the UHF system for non - sky customers . They had Cup Day ( Harness) on channel 200 for the big races. We could have watched both the Hastings  main race and the Everest. Gather Melbourne Cup will be on one of the main channels but getting the Cox Plate and Caulfield Cup for an hours coverage would be good. 

1 hour ago, 2Piper said:

It would be nice however for the TAB to put it on the UHF system for non - sky customers . They had Cup Day ( Harness) on channel 200 for the big races. We could have watched both the Hastings  main race and the Everest. Gather Melbourne Cup will be on one of the main channels but getting the Cox Plate and Caulfield Cup for an hours coverage would be good. 

TV1 have had coverage of the Melbourne Cup and it's pathetic but it don't need to be.

41 minutes ago, mikenz said:

TV1 have had coverage of the Melbourne Cup and it's pathetic but it don't need to be.

TVNZ gets people who don't know one end of the Horse from the other, to host its Melbourne Cup coverage, especially toni street.  She thinks she knows what she's talking about when it comes to Horses and Racing, but she knows absloutely nothing about them!!!  A few years ago on her breakfast radio show, she thought there was a breed of Horse called a Bronco.

7 minutes ago, MissJools said:

TVNZ gets people who don't know one end of the Horse from the other, to host its Melbourne Cup coverage, especially toni street.  She thinks she knows what she's talking about when it comes to Horses and Racing, but she knows absloutely nothing about them!!!  A few years ago on her breakfast radio show, she thought there was a breed of Horse called a Bronco.

Strange you would publicly voice this opinion given some of your thoughts on the trackside thread, particularly the below comments from over there.  The unwarranted defense of trackside coupled with the attack on the TV1 coverage would have the community here convinced more than ever that you work for Trackside/TAB :rcf-rich-1:

Message to all the keyboard warriors commenting on this subject, why don't you pit your money where you fingers are, and get in touch with Tab Tracksside and ask if you can apply for a job with them if you think you can do a better job than the current hosts.   Also, if you don't like what Tab Trackside screens, then don't watch it!!

Didn't your parents ever teach you that if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?  Would you say what you've posted here to Aidan's face, no you wouldn't.  So, don't post it on here!!  You're nothing more than a keyboard warrior!!

6 minutes ago, Pakaraka Star said:

Strange you would publicly voice this opinion given some of your thoughts on the trackside thread, particularly the below comments from over there.  The unwarranted defense of trackside coupled with the attack on the TV1 coverage would have the community here convinced more than ever that you work for Trackside/TAB :rcf-rich-1:

Message to all the keyboard warriors commenting on this subject, why don't you pit your money where you fingers are, and get in touch with Tab Tracksside and ask if you can apply for a job with them if you think you can do a better job than the current hosts.   Also, if you don't like what Tab Trackside screens, then don't watch it!!

Didn't your parents ever teach you that if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?  Would you say what you've posted here to Aidan's face, no you wouldn't.  So, don't post it on here!!  You're nothing more than a keyboard warrior!!

Toni street is useless when it comes to Horses, she doesn't know what she's talking about.  Secondly,  I DO NO WORK FOR TRACKSIDE, I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP ASSUMING i DO.  i WATCH TRACKSIDE BUT DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.  ALSO, THIS HAS GOT NOTHNG TO DO WITH AIDAN!!!!! 

22 minutes ago, MissJools said:

Toni street is useless when it comes to Horses, she doesn't know what she's talking about.  Secondly,  I DO NO WORK FOR TRACKSIDE, I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP ASSUMING i DO.  i WATCH TRACKSIDE BUT DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.  ALSO, THIS HAS GOT NOTHNG TO DO WITH AIDAN!!!!! 

I'm sensing some anger management issues.

Get some help.

I was just looking through TVNZ to see what sport is on and I notice there is a over 6 hour replay of Everest day which obviously suggest it was screened somewhere, either online or maybe on a tvnz free channel, does anybody know, as I don't know maybe no one else did.

Did some research, TVNZ streamed it on their app, just saying.

Plenty of Rugby on free to air, so why no racing ?

NPC final live on TV, Black Ferns too  Netball,2 games live.

Every base should be covered, same with Radio, not easy watching TV if driving.

Would be great to have this channel running on Cox Plate Day (Prowess, Imperatriz are running at Moonee Valley) and provide extended coverage pre and post race. And the week after that it's Derby Day at Flemington and Legarto in the Golden Eagle at Rosehill so definitely a day for Trackside Premier.