Berri

This is a must watch

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, premixer said:

Someone surely must ask the PM the explanation , if not the journos here might as well give up .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, premixer said:

To me it suggests we can go back to the races?   Havent seen that many people at Riccarton outside of cup week..

Why not ? Auckland in lockdown yet thousands flying all over the country courtesy Air NZ.

South Islanders won’t be too welcoming.....😆

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/dunedin-pizza-joint-cops-flak-after-couple-turned-away

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Coronavirus Act needs to be thrown out for once and for all.

 It's disproportionate, beyond belief it was ever created when one exercises common sense & looks at the Chain of Events.

Michael P Senger author of Chinese Global Lockdown Propaganda Campaign is worthwhile  reading his take.

 

Let's face it, we all used to get Earthquake, fire and Exercise Drills, Dental care lessons & how to brush ones teeth, check you don't have nits in yr hair, how to prevent catching Influenza or diseases etc as part of the role carried out by "Public Health" in education so why is this virus so special and different  that the world has come to a halt?

 

The photos in early articles in Michael P Senger's account are suffice to show we have been scammed by a pack of lazy Scientists who spend far too much time on Social Media.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much for this guy's "facts" - more like "alternative facts". The UK is now up to a rolling seven-day average of 20 deaths per million and rising.  He says there hasn't been a second wave. Yeah right. There is just so much unsubstantiated stuff in this video where the author says things and then doesn't give any source at all for his spurious claims. Take the virus seriously, don't listen to the conspiracy theorists and anti-science brigade or those protesting in virus-spreading numbers (2,000 at an anti-mask protest in Auckland recently) and saying their "civil liberties" are being infringed. You don't have any civil liberties if you are dead. I know someone who died from this virus and it annoys the hell out of me that there are people trying to undermine the work of health officials and scientists who are doing their best to protect us by spreading such nonsense.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

So much for this guy's "facts" - more like "alternative facts". The UK is now up to a rolling seven-day average of 20 deaths per million and rising.  He says there hasn't been a second wave. Yeah right. There is just so much unsubstantiated stuff in this video where the author says things and then doesn't give any source at all for his spurious claims. Take the virus seriously, don't listen to the conspiracy theorists and anti-science brigade or those protesting in virus-spreading numbers (2,000 at an anti-mask protest in Auckland recently) and saying their "civil liberties" are being infringed. You don't have any civil liberties if you are dead. I know someone who died from this virus and it annoys the hell out of me that there are people trying to undermine the work of health officials and scientists who are doing their best to protect us by spreading such nonsense.   

You talk such shit you must be embarrassed. FFS, there are statistics on this stuff. They are official. They are compiled by trained and authorised certifiers of the data using techniques that are internationally accepted. You're one of the group of fuckwits that doesn't believe the official statistics. What sort of an idiot are you? Here is the official graph

image.thumb.png.0de8171f8b1533773af83b8c2dc3616b.png

Here are the references you fuckwit

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

This is the official government appointed health organisation statistical authority on the matter.....

Just go away, stop trying to exert your own demented, unauthorised opinions on the matter....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And to show how much of a fucking idiot that you are....20 death per million. There are 66.5m in the UK

image.png.ec0948a10783c29b3ebd6ef2c6709388.png

20 deaths per million = 1330 deaths. Are you really expecting us to believe that you know better than the NHS and that the number of deaths you are reporting is greater than the greatest number of deaths recorded officially by the NHS? You are a fuckwit who needs to bury yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

High Sparrow

I posted this early in this thread. You may have missed it. Like Berri's post it is based on official Government figures.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/09/flu-is-killing-more-people-than-covid19-and-has-been-for-months/

One of the interesting things that has been noticed, in Europe, is a number of countries had below average deaths , from all causes, late last year and early this year. If you look at the England Wales figures shown in the link, they fall into this category. What analysts found was that those countries have been affected by Covid much more heavily (from a death number point of view). Those countries that had normal deaths figures for that period were not affected so much. This is illustrated well when you compare Scandinavian countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HarryHindsight said:

How reliable is the data . Is every infection recorded and how is cause of death decided in each and every country ? 

The best advice I received in late January was surviving the virus will be the easy bit.

 

 

Lies , damn lies and then theres statistics as Mark Twain said .

I suppose if I was elderly and sick and not expected to see out the year then step out in front of a bus and get flattened it goes on the road toll for the month I get flattened then 6 months later I am not on the death toll for that month for flu maybe  . It's the way it can be spun I suppose . Ive no idea one way or another but clearly if fit in the main it's not too much of a worry , Spurs game off this morning because load opposition players got it and didn't know , only checked because Spurs offered to pay no health symptoms at all  , chairman is bemoaning the late postponement,  I've read no panic at all re their health let alone if they might  die but about the fixture backlog it's panic time . Clearly these are young fit athletes though so strong immune systems no doubt .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 9:37 PM, Berri said:

And to show how much of a fucking idiot that you are....20 death per million. There are 66.5m in the UK

image.png.ec0948a10783c29b3ebd6ef2c6709388.png

20 deaths per million = 1330 deaths. Are you really expecting us to believe that you know better than the NHS and that the number of deaths you are reporting is greater than the greatest number of deaths recorded officially by the NHS? You are a fuckwit who needs to bury yourself.

 

On 9/22/2020 at 9:37 PM, Berri said:

And to show how much of a fucking idiot that you are....20 death per million. There are 66.5m in the UK

image.png.ec0948a10783c29b3ebd6ef2c6709388.png

20 deaths per million = 1330 deaths. Are you really expecting us to believe that you know better than the NHS and that the number of deaths you are reporting is greater than the greatest number of deaths recorded officially by the NHS? You are a fuckwit who needs to bury yourself.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/united-kingdom?country=~GBR

Gee you really got out the wrong side of the bed didn't you Berri? Here have a look at this before you go off on some abusive rant Berri. I get you're feeling anxious about the virus - plenty of people are but getting angry and abusive at everyone who disagree with your "Covid is a scam" conspiracy theories and allowing yourself to be convinced of their worth by the "alternative facts" brigade and then trying to spread them on a racing forum does you no credit at a time when people are dying from a worldwide pandemic. I know someone that died from this deadly disease and people spreading conspiracy theories and distorting the facts to fit their own agendas and seeking to undermine the people trying to protect us endangers everyone. There are a minority of people in the dangerous "don't wear masks" brigade too and they endanger others with their selfish attitude. We could argue stats until we are blue in the face but ask yourself this. Why is the UK looking at a six month lock down if things aren't as bad as your Irish You Tube mate says? At the end of the day you can believe what you like but please don't believe everything you read on social media and then come spreading it on a racing forum. It's called Race Cafe - not "Conspiracy Theory Cafe" and maybe you could remember that in future before you post this "Must watch" rubbish. And just to clarify this Irish guy whose video you posted was talking about the "rolling seven day average" per million for the UK and I was referencing that as its gone up 53% in the last week. He is suggesting there isn't a second wave - tell that to the relatives of the 41,000 Brits that are dead. Mostly be thankful we live in NZ. Sweden has a population that is twice that of NZ and we have 25 deaths and they have 5,876 as of yesterday.

And given that I come to this site to discuss racing and you've hijacked it for your own agendas perhaps it's you who should be looking to go elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lest we all be very thankful to the family of Jean "Anne" Guenole from the South Island whose family bravely spoke up, ( See David Fisher NZ Herald article , 24 May 2020 & others) questioned why their mother who lived alone in rural NZ, never been to China &  died of "Covid".

 

It's through her family that they helped put a stop to some of the b/s gaslighting, by those paid with our public monies, of those who have family members in advancing yrs who have a fever, pneumonia, runny nose, cough, aches & pains and in Anne's situation she had Influenza.

The recording of everyone's deaths must be accurate and factual.

One has to question how many others deaths & C19 tests are inaccurate, or a positive bc the PCR nasal tests are for common influenza.

New Zealand's current situation of low statistics of Covid/ Coronavirus deaths is nothing to do with borders been locked, or Cindy's governance, it's to do with pple in their wisdom asking questions they are entitled to answers on and stopping the b/s no one needs in their day to day life on this earth.

 

As an aside, are the Te Hiko brothers who died of Covid from Tokoroa related to  the same family who murdered school teacher Lois Dear as she was innocently going about her life?

Spare a thought for her family.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Breeder said:

Berri

Here is another , short but to the point factual article to look at. Reinforces the video you posted above. The data relates to the UK.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/09/flu-is-killing-more-people-than-covid19-and-has-been-for-months/

“Ah”, some of your may be saying, “this is just evidence that the lockdown, social distancing and masks have worked.”

But that is obviously not the case. Clearly, if these measures did anything to halt viral transmission, the flu deaths would have gone down as well. They have not. They are right in line with the five-year average.

Despite social distancing and wearing masks and hand sanitizer on every corner…the spread of the flu virus has not halted one bit in its usual annual progress through society."

I am guessing you do realise that the people behind this site are a bunch of people who were  banned from The Guardian’s comment section because of their lack of fact checking and spreading of disinformation? The site regularly publishes false information on topics including COVID-19, vaccinations, and 9/11.  So conspiracy theorists etc then. Yes flu is a big killer and some Covid-19 deaths may be reported as flu and even vice versa - bit it's still deadly. Nearly 1 million dead people attest to that. As for Scandinavian countries and Covid - well have a look at Sweden and compare it to NZ for its Covid death toll. Twice the population but 231 times the deaths. I know where I'd rather be. But all that aside, this is a racing site and I think should be kept as such - and I feel the administrators of Race Cafe would do well to keep the politics out of it to be honest, it just turns real racing people off and that's becoming evident by the lack of use of the forums since people started going off on these tangents.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

I am guessing you do realise that the people behind this site are a bunch of people who were  banned from The Guardian’s comment section because of their lack of fact checking and spreading of disinformation? The site regularly publishes false information on topics including COVID-19, vaccinations, and 9/11.  So conspiracy theorists etc then. Yes flu is a big killer and some Covid-19 deaths may be reported as flu and even vice versa - bit it's still deadly. Nearly 1 million dead people attest to that. As for Scandinavian countries and Covid - well have a look at Sweden and compare it to NZ for its Covid death toll. Twice the population but 231 times the deaths. I know where I'd rather be. But all that aside, this is a racing site and I think should be kept as such - and I feel the administrators of Race Cafe would do well to keep the politics out of it to be honest, it just turns real racing people off and that's becoming evident by the lack of use of the forums since people started going off on these tangents.   

To give you just a modicum of background HP, I helped fund this site when Dave and Ange started it from their base in Te Awamutu. I am a racing guy through and through and as many will attest, over the years of debate on this site, I probably wouldn't be considered some wierdo leftist conspiracy theorist that has the desire to hijack a forum such as this. I know many people who personally use this site, and if there is something relevant to discuss that affects us all, then I won't hesitate to publish it. We are all suffering, and will continue to suffer unless the right information is disseminated and considered. 

You published a fact....that deaths from Covid were now in the order of 20 deaths per million over a rolling 7 days. You needed to be abused for publishing a fact of that magnitude of error . It was an outright fact stuff up. We call idiots like you out if you do this. This is a place where the truth must be scrutinised and false hoods revealed. We normally do it relating to the horse industry. 

So don't continue to be an idiot. I don't give a diddly squat about the Guardian. What relevance is that to your fun fact stuff up? Just suck it up and move on. This is meant to be entertainment after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

High Sparrow

The data in the link I presented was UK Govt data. In that sense where it is re published is irrelevant. Facts are facts unless the UK Government is publishing false data.

No one is disputing the virus is serious, but it has to be put in perspective and questions have to be raised about why economies were wrecked.

BTW : I would take being banned from the Guardian as a badge of honour..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breeder.

Thanks for the data. I see where I went wrong and I apologise. I misunderstood the data set presented around the rolling seven day average.  You have to be careful about comparing apples with apples and coming up with oranges. I note the original video author had a note on the right side of the chart saying that the methodology had changed mid-graph, which makes me wonder whether he was doing the same. There is so much misinformation out there that you need a stats degree to disseminate the wheat from the chaff.  

I'm all for asking questions of the relevant authorities. Covid-19 seems to be posing the question of nations - which do you value more - human life or money? Striking the balance between the two is fundamental to the decisions being made and those decisions vary greatly between countries. History will judge who got it right no doubt. At the end of the day you don't have an economy if the death rate rises to such an extent that people are scared to go out and workers are dying in their millions, as could happen if it keeps morphing, as the epidemiologists are saying. Therein lies the problem with finding a vaccine too if the virus is ever-changing. It's not the Spanish Flu yet or The Great Depression but many governments are trying to find that balance between keeping their populations safe and economies from tanking and it;s a very fine line indeed. You can't put a price on life.

But all that aside we share a common love of racing obviously and personally, call me old-fashioned if you like -  but when I come to the Race Cafe I like to discuss racing. It's not called Politics Cafe, Conspiracy Cafe or Covid-19 Cafe.  Maybe you and Berri could get your heads together and invent some of those if you feel so strongly about this stuff and good luck to you with that.

When I saw The "must watch" video I thought it might be a triple dead-heat or something related to racing, not leading down this rabbit hole. That was my first mistake.

But no one "needs to be abused" on this site as you contend even if they get something wrong.  That's schoolyard bully stuff - find some manners the pair of you. The fact that the administrators no longer censure this sort of abuse just goes to show why people are switching off this site. Maybe they've given up too. If you have something to say then present the facts and the source for them and let people make up their own minds rather than trying to ram off-subject topics down people's throats. And talk about a contradiction - if you value facts so much how could you post that nonsense peddled by the off-guardian website? I see they are trying to shoot the messenger (The New York Times) for outing Trump for tax evasion. That gives you a line on their credibility.

So perhaps we can admit that we both made mistakes and move on - back to racing perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 5:19 PM, High Sparrow said:

    But no one "needs to be abused" on this site as you contend even if they get something wrong.  That's schoolyard bully stuff - find some manners the pair of you. 

Listen...This World is full of misinformation, carpet baggers and those that think they know more than the officials. The environment that we are currently in breeds contemptable behaviour by a few that confuse the majority. Fake news is the modern expression for it.  I  am of the belief that every fake news reporter needs to be ridiculed, abused and lambasted because if you cry wolf enough, the wolf eats the sheep. You are one of those HP.  Everyone needed to know that you dogs bollocksed the facts. You spread fake news and added to the already unfortunate situation of fake news noise. So soft talk won't do it....don't cry school yard bully stuff...14 year olds do that. Even your recent excuse of not reading the information correctly is fake news. You tried to enforce your mediocre opinion, based on flawed data, in such a way as to impress others with either your knowledge base or your intellectual debating ability.

I make no apologies for this type of behavior.....and it's not about manners. As I said...suck it up, take the hit...don't do it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

I see they are trying to shoot the messenger (The New York Times) for outing Trump for tax evasion. 

 

Trump gives his complete Presidential salary, $400K, to welfare organisations, every year, so there is $400K "tax" to start with. Best you check out the mongrel Clinton Family and their Foundation--collects $180million per year from gullible Governments like ours, and distributed $3.44 mil last year!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Trump gives his complete Presidential salary, $400K, to welfare organisations, every year, so there is $400K "tax" to start with. Best you check out the mongrel Clinton Family and their Foundation--collects $180million per year from gullible Governments like ours, and distributed $3.44 mil last year!!

No he doesn't. According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies: 

He's still a would-be dictator and the biggest liar on the planet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, High Sparrow said:

No he doesn't. According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies: 

He's still a would-be dictator and the biggest liar on the planet. 

That's correct, but they are welfare agencies such as hospitals and veteran affairs support. Are you suggesting they are not genuine donations and should have gone to the Bail Fund or BLM?  Have a lie-down, dream of Joe and hopefully your TDS will dissipate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Berri said:

Listen...This World is full of misinformation, carpet baggers and those that think they know more than the officials. The environment that we are currently in breeds contemptable behaviour by a few that confuse the majority. Fake news is the modern expression for it.  I  am of the belief that every fake news reporter needs to be ridiculed, abused and lambasted because if you cry wolf enough, the wolf eats the sheep. You are one of those HP.  Everyone needed to know that you dogs bollocksed the facts. You spread fake news and added to the already unfortunate situation of fake news noise. So soft talk won't do it....don't cry school yard bully stuff...14 year olds do that. Even your recent excuse of not reading the information correctly is fake news. You tried to enforce your mediocre opinion, based on flawed data, in such a way as to impress others with either your knowledge base or your intellectual debating ability.

I make no apologies for this type of behavior.....and it's not about manners. As I said...suck it up, take the hit...don't do it again.

Yep you're right Breeder. The world is full of misinformation and its big business for people with agendas - many of them political. The majority of the fake news doesn't come from legitimate media outlets  - it comes from people like Trump who peddle it and skew it amongst his gullible and adoring supporters (of which you are probably one along with Chevy86 and Berri) and then accuses any reporter who challenges him with the facts of spreading "fake news". He is an abusive narcissistic, would-be dictator who wouldn't know the meaning of democracy if it jumped up and bit him on the face. But there are none so blind as those who cannot see the truth and believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

And I can see you'd be a Trump acolyte because you are fond of abusing anyone who dares to challenge your "off-guardian" world of fake news and conspiracy theories. Give me the real Guardian newspaper any day.

I admitted I had misunderstood the information from a video posted laughingly as "must watch" but all you do is resort to form with more abuse instead of doing the decent thing and accepting my post and then apologising for being so foul-mouthed and disrespectful. You're nothing but an ignorant bully. Trolls like you and Berri should stick to social media and stay off the racing sites with this bullshit.  Who appointed you the thought Police?  Clearly you were behind the door when they said "Manners" and you thought they said "spanners".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.