RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

KEEGAN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR FAKE VACCINE PASS

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

The Rules are  normally set based on common sense,  when this is compromised they need to be challenged.... She needs to do just that,and she will prevail on the grounds of Labours insanity

She should not have used a fake pass...she knew what she was doing...

6 hours ago, Gruff said:

The Rules are  normally set based on common sense,  when this is compromised they need to be challenged.... She needs to do just that,and she will prevail on the grounds of Labours insanity

No. Those are the rules and she has blatantly and fraudulently contravened them. Nothing to do with Labour or what you might think about their political decisions about Covid. This is about the integrity of racing which is on thin ice and you can't just take the law into your own hands and expect to get away with it. Fair and maybe generously light penalty in my view.

9 hours ago, Gruff said:

Protesting and challenging rules is everybody's right in a democratic society.

In this case the person concerned didn't do that did they ? They lied and used a fraudulent document.

If you do that and get caught - face up to the consequences.

8 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

She should not have used a fake pass...she knew what she was doing...

Get to the real point'

There was NEVER a pandemic in the first place.

The rules were put in place under the emergency laws of Covid.

When the dust settles she will be reimbursed and apoologised to..

They INVENTED a pandemic with a faulty PCR test, they rigged the death counts, driven by  a complicit MSM,, corrupt big pharma and corrupt govts and big tech who censored the truth..

There is zero medical evidence masks work against a virus, lockdowns don't work, they hid the real cures, they hid the vaccine side effects.

The people testing positive and spreading Omicron are almost exclusively the vaccinated. The vaccines don't work! 

All proven in plain sight if anyone bothers to dodge the criminal MSM.

Crimes against humanity

The longer Wellington goes the sooner the truth gets exposed. 

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Get to the real point'

There was NEVER a pandemic in the first place.

The rules were put in place under the emergency laws of Covid.

When the dust settles she will be reimbursed and apoologised to..

They INVENTED a pandemic with a faulty PCR test, they rigged the death counts, driven by  a complicit MSM,, corrupt big pharma and corrupt govts and big tech who censored the truth..

There is zero medical evidence masks work against a virus, lockdowns don't work, they hid the real cures, they hid the vaccine side effects.

The people testing positive and spreading Omicron are almost exclusively the vaccinated. The vaccines don't work! 

All proven in plain sight if anyone bothers to dodge the criminal MSM.

Crimes against humanity

The longer Wellington goes the sooner the truth gets exposed. 

You are spot on but many coerced dont want to hear it and I can't blame them, get full medicals before you're booster for some peace  of mind, you can't even have a round of golf at Totaravale without being shot up, insanity

Even with 2200 deaths a day in the US Anthony Fauci is calling for a return to normal with no masks or vaccine passes, Sir Russell Coutts will be joining the protesters in Wellington and top NZ sportsmen are also supporting freedom of choice.  Can't wait till racing gets back to normal soon.  Does anyone know how many have died of Covid-19 Omicron?  

On 2/16/2022 at 10:06 PM, Gruff said:

With the greatest respect Gruff, there are a lot of laws and rules, all over the world, that aren't exactly common sense in the eyes of many. But it has to be said breaking such rules isn't generally the wisest way of challenging them. And even though we all know how passionate you are about this subject, albeit seriously misled in my opinion, even you don't really believe she'd get off with a defence of "Labour's insanity". 

I pulled a horse out of the MM Gold Coast sale a week before he was due to be sold as they wanted my Vax certificate.Im not vaxxed.This requirement was not disclosed at the time of entry. I asked for my entry fee back which was not cheap. No Go. Agent said I did myself out of at least $180000,so be it. I will race him now and hope it was a blessing in disguise. Rules are rules but in this case they need to be clear about them prior to the event.

1 hour ago, jeepers said:

I pulled a horse out of the MM Gold Coast sale a week before he was due to be sold as they wanted my Vax certificate.Im not vaxxed.This requirement was not disclosed at the time of entry. I asked for my entry fee back which was not cheap. No Go. Agent said I did myself out of at least $180000,so be it. I will race him now and hope it was a blessing in disguise. Rules are rules but in this case they need to be clear about them prior to the event.

I agree on requirements needing to be disclosed in advance

But presumably this was only if you needed to be there in person ? Couldn't you have sold anyway and been on the end of the phone ? 

2 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

I agree on requirements needing to be disclosed in advance

But presumably this was only if you needed to be there in person ? Couldn't you have sold anyway and been on the end of the phone ? 

We prepared the horse for sale and really needed to be there in person. I was not likely to get some unknown handler take over at the last minute.

4 hours ago, Hi Ho Silver said:

Will Sir Russell be described as a nutter too?  Maybe not all the nutters are outside the Beehive.

He may not be a nutter. Not when it comes to money at least. He's always been a mercenary. 

And at least Coutts isn't attempting to make people believe there is no pandemic, like his supporter 100 1, and ha is vaccinated, unlike his supporter 100 1 and a number of other wayward laggards on this site. 

1 minute ago, jeepers said:

You do not need to be vaccinated to enter Queensland even from overseas now, mandates are being relaxed in Aust  week by week.

I was told last night that you had to be triple vaxxed to enter Queensland. Is that wrong?

Just now, Leggy said:

I was told last night that you had to be triple vaxxed to enter Queensland. Is that wrong?

Totally wrong some eating houses and pubs have a sign outside saying one has to be double vaxxed. I have never been asked for my vaxxine status have been to NSW and Qld shops restaurants etc in the past few weeks.Some have a sign asking for masked to be warn but don't seem to be to worried. It does seem that racing has restrictions in main centres but then I'm not an authority on restrictions when and where but since I've been in Qld ie 1 year, nothing much has changed for me. I am not however a socialite as my horse activities take up most time.

11 minutes ago, jeepers said:

Totally wrong some eating houses and pubs have a sign outside saying one has to be double vaxxed. I have never been asked for my vaxxine status have been to NSW and Qld shops restaurants etc in the past few weeks.Some have a sign asking for masked to be warn but don't seem to be to worried. It does seem that racing has restrictions in main centres but then I'm not an authority on restrictions when and where but since I've been in Qld ie 1 year, nothing much has changed for me. I am not however a socialite as my horse activities take up most time.

Thnx. I'll recheck. Need to get over there.

On 2/18/2022 at 2:29 PM, Hi Ho Silver said:

As Sir Russell is suggesting it should be your choice to take this vaccination, as it is with any other vaccination e.g. influenza.  I'm pretty sure you can work most places without a flu jab.

And most of the population did take this vaccination, by choice.