RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

True Story...almost.

23 hours ago, Steve C said:

Says The Apprentice :lol:

You’ve been there too Ernie. :P

Dont be such a wanker. I’ve never portrayed myself on this site to be somebody I am not. Whereas you certainly have by using CBT and Steve C, assuming two different persons. That’s highly misleading. You need help. 

On 4/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Steve C said:

Exactly how is Steve being misrepresented Sam? 

I’ve used a random pseudonym just like you’ve chosen to use my AFL club in your pseudonym. 

The difference being Richmond Tiger is very specific where as Steve C could be anyone. ;)

This is where your common sense and rationality fails you, mate. Your uncle is 'supposedly' and you have then set a username as Steve C and represented yourself as being the owner of a joint called The Governor. You even went as far as to invite Leo and myself in to see you (you, being Steve). If you cant see how that is different to me calling myself 'Richmond Tiger' then you are as thick as I always assumed. 

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I think CT is sulking...he did not like that I stopped posting his selfies with unsuspecting victims that he could post everywhere later.....so he has taken his bat and ball and gone home....:rolleyes:

Come on Scooby, let him post his selfie with Leo.

7 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

Thomson reminds me of the infamous blowhard from years gone by...Chris Weaver...the house husband residing in the U.S.

All we need is his reappearance .

Shows how much you don’t know FOE’s. Weaver doesn’t live in the US and is not a house husband, so I guess that makes you a liar does it not? 

6 hours ago, Trump said:

Shows how much you don’t know FOE’s. Weaver doesn’t live in the US and is not a house husband, so I guess that makes you a liar does it not? 

Oh well makes him seem like Trump?

6 hours ago, Trump said:

no it just make's me out of date with his situation.

If he didn't ever live in the U.S and was never a house husband you might have a point.

Just now, flockofewes2 said:

Apparently..people with a desire to associate themselves with 'winners' are the biggest 'losers' in the real world.

Aww Brendon.. you are right Flock.. but I admire those characters that have passed through here :)  We do remember them :)  and funnily enough they have a passion for racing, but they are also kind.

1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

On another note...I was reading the bio of another internet racing expert ( self professed ) who claims to have been “ a jockey.”

I have no recollection of him ever riding anything other than a golf cart, and I’ve been around for a while ( it’s possible he was as good a jockey as he was a journalist, and a tipster, golfer, and whatever else he’s failed at (everything )) , furthermore why would anyone claim to have been “a jockey” anyway, unless you were a bloody good one.

To whom should I address my concerns to ascertain the veracity of this nillers absurd claims ?

Who was this person????