RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mckenzie

Legarto

13 minutes ago, Shad said:

The kiwi horses certainly preformed with credibility, guess were not so overshadowed by the Australians.

And only last week it was being stated  that  Kiwi horses wouldn't get within 3 lengths of a Gr 1, and for a girl to beat the boys.   The Aussie tipsters were decidely cool on her, one said  she was no good thing and was under the odds she should have been paying. 

47 minutes ago, PeteL said:

Missed the race but just saw the video.

Electrifying burst. I've had this horse tagged since she first trialed. She's special.

I know from a jockey who is no longer with us that he felt from the first time he sat on her that she was a machine...how right he was ...hope you are flying highTaiki.

19 hours ago, Mr Spyro said:

And only last week it was being stated  that  Kiwi horses wouldn't get within 3 lengths of a Gr 1, and for a girl to beat the boys.   The Aussie tipsters were decidely cool on her, one said  she was no good thing and was under the odds she should have been paying. 

Always plenty of knockers out there.

Sharp N Smart took NZ Racing to a new level in the Derby.

Imperatriz although run down by late by a top liner did NZ proud.

And then MY GOD !!! LEGARTO !!!!

I don''t know how many times I've watched the race but that has to be one of the most remarkable performances I've ever seen in a Group 1 in Australia, let alone by a 3yo Kiwi filly.

Feeling pretty emotional right now , and what makes it even more so , still have Levante and Tokyo Tycoon to look forward to, amongst others..

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Stunning, although not unexpected performance from Legarto on Saturday. Very little room in the straight and when gaining some clear air late charged up to grab the win. 

If she been on the outer with clear air, daylight would have been second. :D   

You told me from day one she was special.

On 3/5/2023 at 10:22 PM, NextPlease said:

There is a real void of class runners in Australia right now, with the exemption of probably Anamoe.

A great time for the Kiwis to strike.

3rd dam of Anamoe is Electric Belle (N.Z.), from the Belle Time (18) family.

Great performance by Legarto. Thought of another New Zealander - Winx, but still a way to go.