RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Entain- The Next Chapter

The Problem Gambling Foundation has written to Minister of Racing Kieran McAnulty to voice concerns over the proposed outsourcing of the TAB’s operations to British gambling giant Entain.

Problem Gambling Foundation (PCF) spokesperson Andree Froude said it was worried by what she described as “a raft of regulatory failures” by Entain in recent years, and expected to meet with McAnulty early next month.

Froude noted Entain was fined a massive £17 million (NZ$34m) by the UK Gambling Commission last year.

Andrew Rhodes, chief executive of the UK Gambling Commission, said its investigation of Entain had found “completely unacceptable anti-money laundering and safer-gambling failures” and threatened it with the cancellation of its gambling licence if there were further breaches.

Its investigation centred on Entain’s interactions with customers who had staked tens of thousands of pounds, and in some cases hundreds of thousands, with Ladbrokes and Entain’s other betting brands

Rhodes said it had been the second time Entain had “fallen foul of rules in place to make gambling safer and crime free”.

Froude said she had also raised the matter of an A$78,540 (NZ$83,642) fine that Entain received from the Northern Territory Racing Commission in Australia in February.

It found Entain had breached its licence in 2018 by proactively approaching a heavy gambler, Gavin Fineff, and urging him to open an account with its Ladbrokes business, and had then failed to identify his “red flag behaviours”.

enSpeaking to The Sydney Morning Herald in 2020 

Australian regulator Austrac separately opened an “enforcement investigation” into Entain in September in regard to compliance with anti-money-laundering laws.

The TAB announced in March that it intended to outsource its gambling and broadcasting functions to Entain for 25 years, under a deal that would guarantee its staff jobs for two years and that would see the TAB brand retained.

The deal would need to be approved by McAnulty.

The TAB said the arrangement would guarantee it $1 billion of income during its first five years, and that Entain would make an “additional and significant upfront payment” if legislation was enacted that prevented rival, unlicensed offshore operators from providing wagering services in New Zealand.

The TAB cited Entain’s ability to help it better address problem-gambling as one reason it had selected the company as its preferred partner.

It said its decision was based on a wide range of criteria, including “operational expertise, cultural alignment with TAB NZ and the commitment of the partner to uplifting TAB NZ’s harm minimisation and responsible gambling efforts”.

Racing Minister Kieran McAnulty will have the say on whether the TAB outsourcing deal is approved and said on Monday that he had yet to make that decision.

Froude said it was a “difficult question” whether the regulatory beaches by Entain overseas should disqualify it from participating in the New Zealand market, or whether safeguards could be put in place that might allow that.

“If there was a really strong, tough raft of enforcement measures and levers to pull then, yes, it could work,” she said.

“But when you see what's happened with Entain; its track record and what's gone on with the UK Gambling Commission expressing real concern about their operations, then that makes us nervous.”

Froude said she understood that there were concerns about the future viability of the TAB if it didn’t find an overseas partner, but minimising the harm from gambling should be the priority.

Entain was a huge organisation with multiple brands, she said.

“This is going to expose the New Zealand market to aggressive marketing and advertising, both online and through sponsorship.”

DAVID WHITE/STUFF
PGF spokesperson Andree Froude said it expected to meet with McAnulty, but not until early next month; there are indications the Government may have made a call by around then.

Entain spokesperson Karl deKroo noted the Austrac investigation had not been concluded.

He declined fresh comment on the regulatory breaches, but said it stood by previous statements.

Those stated it had improved its practices since the events that led to the UK fine, including by deploying “revolutionary artificial intelligence technology” that it said was individually tailored for each customer and designed to detect and respond to problem gambling.

Entain said at the time of the Northern Territory Racing Commission’s Fineff ruling that since that event and another investigation by the commission that also led to a fine, it had “invested significantly to strengthen its approach to customer protection”.

That other investigation, which was also completed in February, concluded that Entain had breached its licence by opening a betting account for a gambler, which involved setting up a username and password on their behalf, without the gambler’s prior knowledge or consent.

The gambler, who was then informed by Entain that the account and “bonus bets” were available, said he went on to lose A$1.5m over a two-year period, and identified as an addict.

DeKroo said Entain very much respected groups such as the Problem Gambling Foundation.

“As TAB NZ has done, our plan will be to foster a meaningful relationship with them should ministerial approval be forthcoming,” he said in relation to the outsourcing deal.

“We are proud of our record and commitment to player protection and safer gambling and that will be a cornerstone of our approach in New Zealand as well.”

McAnulty declined an interview but made positive comments about the outsourcing proposal in a statement, saying it proposed a “significant boost for both sports and racing in New Zealand in a financial sense”.Apester LogoApester LogoHis goal in considering the proposal had been to achieve that uplift while minimising the risk of gambling harm, he said.

“Entain has committed to investing significantly in uplifting TAB NZ’s harm minimisation efforts.

“This is likely to include technology, for example facial recognition tools for TAB NZ venues, and New Zealand specific research. This is additional to the existing contributions TAB NZ make to the problem gambling levy.”

But he said that while he had responsibility “at a high level” for considering whether any deal minimised harm, including problem gambling harm, “some matters are for the board of TAB NZ to consider before putting a proposal to me”

Those included ensuring that adequate remediation was put in place to address any compliance issues in international jurisdictions, and staffing impacts and obligations, he said.

”TAB NZ’s board has informed me that they have undertaken due diligence on Entain’s international compliance record and is satisfied that Entain are addressing the issues raised,” he said.

McAnulty indicated Entain’s two-year job guarantee and its commitment to keep the TAB brand had addressed his concerns about job losses and the “retention of a uniquely New Zealand brand”.

“With about 460 staff members around New Zealand, it was crucial to me that we do not lose staff with engrained knowledge of the New Zealand racing industry,” he said.

TAB and Entain declined to confirm that the two-year job guarantee applied to the TAB’s executive leadership team, after an industry source advised that it did not.

That source forecast the TAB’s Petone headquarters would be “gone in 30 months”, leaving a small number of staff and its broadcast operations in Auckland, if the outsourcing deal was approved.

“Two-year staff protection, five years and $1b, but we all know what will happen at those deadlines.

“Gambling owners won’t want to burn cash where they don't need to; charity is not their go. There will be large scale rationalisation and funding minimisation.

“Racing times will be moved to fit in with Australia and funding will decrease; it is the only way Ladbrokes will see it as viable,” he said.

his gambling addiction, Fineff said incentives he was offered by Ladbrokes were “like a drug dealer handing out free heroin to people”.

RV: prizemoney 'arms race' over

Paul Tatnell
Paul Tatnell@PaulTatnell

2:48pm
Melbourne Cup Field

The prizemoney arms race with New South Wales “is over” according to Racing Victoria, with prizemoney cuts confirmed for the upcoming racing season.

Racing.com revealed last week the likely reduction in prizemoney and bonuses as the sport battles a softening wagering landscape. 

RV’s general manager of racing Matthew Welsh confirmed to racing.com there will be prizemoney cuts across a “broad cross-section” of races in 2023 and 24. He said wagering and income have both been impacted.

“We've got some softening wagering, about three to four per cent on turnover and then importantly, nine to 10 per cent on income. You've got to cut your cloth to suit,” Welsh said. 

“There'll be savings made right across the business. And that will flow through to prizemoney and bonuses in 23/24. As much as possible though, we'll try and put in place wagering initiatives that bring about uplift.

“Rather than just straight cutting of prizemoney, we'd rather invest in racing initiatives that actually bring about wagering uplift so that we don't have to dip too far into prizemoney. But look, I think there'll be some sort of cuts for 2023/24. I don't think they'll be enormously significant.”

WATCH: Paul Tatnell breaks down RV's program changes

Welsh said the “bottom tier” of races won’t be affected by prizemoney cuts.

“I think that the bottom tier is going to remain as is. So that $27,000 race I think will remain there, grassroots racing. But I think there'll be a cross-section, be it some country racing, some metro racing. There'll be a good cross section across the board once we actually land on a position,” he said.

“We also must remember, prizemoney's gone up 85% since 2014/15. And just last year alone, an additional $33 million was put into prizemoney and bonuses. Whilst it is likely that there will be an adjustment of prize money next year, it's certainly coming off the back of significant increases over the past seven or eight years.

“We'll look at some top tier races, but it's also important that you have those top tier races, which are branding races for the sport. They're marquee races. They're races that bring the best to race against the best. You've got to have some balance. There'll always be lost leading big races that you need in order to get prominence to racing.

“But look, nothing is off the table apart from the fact that, as I stated, we'll leave those grassroots prizemoney levels as they are. And the picture will become clear in a couple of weeks once that budgeting process is finished.

Welsh was blunt when asked whether the competition for prizemoney with NSW was ongoing.

“Well, look, I think first and foremost, arms race is certainly over. If we haven't stated that before, which I think I have, there's absolutely no doubt about that. We're just focused on making Victorian racing as good as it can possibly be,” he said.

“Noting that a strong national product is good for Victorian racing. Because ultimately, we're competing more so against sports, we're competing against other leisure activities for share of wallets. Good quality interstate racing is complimentary rather than competitive. But there's no doubt the arms race is over.”

Thanks for posting that update Trigger (Flash) ......

I reckon the TAB building in Petone will make ideal apartments ....1 min from the train station ....right opposite Countdown .....next door to Pak N Save ..... Bus stop at front door and walking distance down Jackson St to 46 restaurants!

So that building will be snapped up and selling as apartments after the 2 year agreement is up.

The TAB has always been 'top heavy' in salaries and using racing in all three codes as a dead set 'cash cow' to fatten those at the top end lighting cigars and sipping their cognac whilst loosening their belts and joking about how they got there.

I just hope it works for the punters sake.

FF.

11 minutes ago, Friend Family said:

Thanks for posting that update Trigger (Flash) ......

I reckon the TAB building in Petone will make ideal apartments ....1 min from the train station ....right opposite Countdown .....next door to Pak N Save ..... Bus stop at front door and walking distance down Jackson St to 46 restaurants!

So that building will be snapped up and selling as apartments after the 2 year agreement is up.

The TAB has always been 'top heavy' in salaries and using racing in all three codes as a dead set 'cash cow' to fatten those at the top end lighting cigars and sipping their cognac whilst loosening their belts and joking about how they got there.

I just hope it works for the punters sake.

FF.

Just shows you Friend Family our out of touch you and most commenting really are. The Fuckwit TAB Board sold it many years ago when they that they said: "we are not in the business of property investment"

OK, I guess that you think that I am rude [or worse] but in my last 25 years I have never seen an industry run by bigger idiots, nor half the people commenting on it!

P.S. ENTAIN will be the death knoll that for sure, mark my words!

For those that know me, write it in your diary and in 5 years time, tap on my door [if I am still alive] and tell me otherwise.

Liz,

Given what we have and I thoroughly agree with you, why would Entain be a worst option?

I would have thought it presents the much needed lifeline.

Welcome your thoughts which are always worth a good read

Thanks

Tommy

10 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

“We also must remember, prizemoney's gone up 85% since 2014/15. And just last year alone, an additional $33 million was put into prizemoney and bonuses.

Not a bad effort and NSW is probably higher

21 hours ago, Friend Family said:

Insider ....errrrrrrrrrrrr thats exactly what I said about the FAT men running the TAB ......you agreed with me but called me an idiot for saying it ?? ......the mind boggles.🙃....think your a bit upside down mate.

Friend Family, I didn't call you an idiot. I said that you were out of touch as are many making comments on here, which aren't correct.

Sorry if I offended you.

Keep posting, as this debate is vital.

Liz

12 hours ago, TurnyTom said:

Liz,

Given what we have and I thoroughly agree with you, why would Entain be a worst option?

I would have thought it presents the much needed lifeline.

Welcome your thoughts which are always worth a good read

Thanks

Tommy

Tommy,

I just don't think that a company as new as Entain is, based on the other side of the world, whose good corporate behavior is anything but good, will work out for us.

The previous Board got into bed with another Pommie mob to the tune of $40 Million and annual fees of $19 Million for what, other than probably $100 million down the drain [to date] and a crap betting app!

If this new deal sounds too good to be true it probably is.

I personally believe that we should be doing a deal with TAB Corp. They know NZ and Australian Racing and the betting landscape of both countries better than anyone.. They also have a great TV presence in the form of SKY. What will Entain's contribution be from a broadcasting perspective?

A combined TAB Corp/NZ TAB would be strong and at the end of the day with Geo Blocking, a well run betting operation in NZ sharing costs couldn't help but succeed and I believe that TAB Corp would be by far the best bedfellow.

Liz

22 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

RV: prizemoney 'arms race' over

Paul Tatnell
Paul Tatnell@PaulTatnell

2:48pm
Melbourne Cup Field

The prizemoney arms race with New South Wales “is over” according to Racing Victoria, with prizemoney cuts confirmed for the upcoming racing season.

Racing.com revealed last week the likely reduction in prizemoney and bonuses as the sport battles a softening wagering landscape. 

RV’s general manager of racing Matthew Welsh confirmed to racing.com there will be prizemoney cuts across a “broad cross-section” of races in 2023 and 24. He said wagering and income have both been impacted.

“We've got some softening wagering, about three to four per cent on turnover and then importantly, nine to 10 per cent on income. You've got to cut your cloth to suit,” Welsh said. 

“There'll be savings made right across the business. And that will flow through to prizemoney and bonuses in 23/24. As much as possible though, we'll try and put in place wagering initiatives that bring about uplift.

“Rather than just straight cutting of prizemoney, we'd rather invest in racing initiatives that actually bring about wagering uplift so that we don't have to dip too far into prizemoney. But look, I think there'll be some sort of cuts for 2023/24. I don't think they'll be enormously significant.”

WATCH: Paul Tatnell breaks down RV's program changes

Welsh said the “bottom tier” of races won’t be affected by prizemoney cuts.

“I think that the bottom tier is going to remain as is. So that $27,000 race I think will remain there, grassroots racing. But I think there'll be a cross-section, be it some country racing, some metro racing. There'll be a good cross section across the board once we actually land on a position,” he said.

“We also must remember, prizemoney's gone up 85% since 2014/15. And just last year alone, an additional $33 million was put into prizemoney and bonuses. Whilst it is likely that there will be an adjustment of prize money next year, it's certainly coming off the back of significant increases over the past seven or eight years.

“We'll look at some top tier races, but it's also important that you have those top tier races, which are branding races for the sport. They're marquee races. They're races that bring the best to race against the best. You've got to have some balance. There'll always be lost leading big races that you need in order to get prominence to racing.

“But look, nothing is off the table apart from the fact that, as I stated, we'll leave those grassroots prizemoney levels as they are. And the picture will become clear in a couple of weeks once that budgeting process is finished.

Welsh was blunt when asked whether the competition for prizemoney with NSW was ongoing.

“Well, look, I think first and foremost, arms race is certainly over. If we haven't stated that before, which I think I have, there's absolutely no doubt about that. We're just focused on making Victorian racing as good as it can possibly be,” he said.

“Noting that a strong national product is good for Victorian racing. Because ultimately, we're competing more so against sports, we're competing against other leisure activities for share of wallets. Good quality interstate racing is complimentary rather than competitive. But there's no doubt the arms race is over.”

Cut prizemoney? How many players play with prizemoney? I don't. I don't like the wagering conditions. The main thing is that the odds were normal, and the rest is not important.

22 hours ago, Insider said:

P.S. ENTAIN will be the death knoll that for sure, mark my words!

Agreed Liz.

It offers a short term solution to an industry dying from a thousand cuts from those at the helm, but it's nothing more than an 'easy option' sell out in my opinion.

From a Nation that has a long history of inventiveness and pioneering spirit, I find it incredulous that we don't have the will or way to fix the issues from within 😕😕😕

Thanks Liz,

I believe a sale will take place, see my post above, as the Prinicipal shareholder sees no return probably only lability.

Agree on TAB Corp 100%, as from what my investigations show, Entain is an online Casino driven Company ... our failed TAB simply the vehicle to the goldmine

Thanks for sharing your valued thoughts

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2023 at 1:06 PM, JJ Flash said:

The Problem Gambling Foundation has written to Minister of Racing Kieran McAnulty to voice concerns over the proposed outsourcing of the TAB’s operations to British gambling giant Entain.

Problem Gambling Foundation (PCF) spokesperson Andree Froude said it was worried by what she described as “a raft of regulatory failures” by Entain in recent years, and expected to meet with McAnulty early next month.

Froude noted Entain was fined a massive £17 million (NZ$34m) by the UK Gambling Commission last year.

Andrew Rhodes, chief executive of the UK Gambling Commission, said its investigation of Entain had found “completely unacceptable anti-money laundering and safer-gambling failures” and threatened it with the cancellation of its gambling licence if there were further breaches.

Its investigation centred on Entain’s interactions with customers who had staked tens of thousands of pounds, and in some cases hundreds of thousands, with Ladbrokes and Entain’s other betting brands

Rhodes said it had been the second time Entain had “fallen foul of rules in place to make gambling safer and crime free”.

Froude said she had also raised the matter of an A$78,540 (NZ$83,642) fine that Entain received from the Northern Territory Racing Commission in Australia in February.

It found Entain had breached its licence in 2018 by proactively approaching a heavy gambler, Gavin Fineff, and urging him to open an account with its Ladbrokes business, and had then failed to identify his “red flag behaviours”.

Australian regulator Austrac separately opened an “enforcement investigation” into Entain in September in regard to compliance with anti-money-laundering laws.

The TAB announced in March that it intended to outsource its gambling and broadcasting functions to Entain for 25 years, under a deal that would guarantee its staff jobs for two years and that would see the TAB brand retained.

The TAB said the arrangement would guarantee it $1 billion of income during its first five years, and that Entain would make an “additional and significant upfront payment” if legislation was enacted that prevented rival, unlicensed offshore operators from providing wagering services in New Zealand.

The TAB cited Entain’s ability to help it better address problem-gambling as one reason it had selected the company as its preferred partner.

It said its decision was based on a wide range of criteria, including “operational expertise, cultural alignment with TAB NZ and the commitment of the partner to uplifting TAB NZ’s harm minimisation and responsible gambling efforts”.

Racing Minister Kieran McAnulty will have the say on whether the TAB outsourcing deal is approved and said on Monday that he had yet to make that decision.

Froude said it was a “difficult question” whether the regulatory beaches by Entain overseas should disqualify it from participating in the New Zealand market, or whether safeguards could be put in place that might allow that.

“If there was a really strong, tough raft of enforcement measures and levers to pull then, yes, it could work,” she said.

“But when you see what's happened with Entain; its track record and what's gone on with the UK Gambling Commission expressing real concern about their operations, then that makes us nervous.”

Froude said she understood that there were concerns about the future viability of the TAB if it didn’t find an overseas partner, but minimising the harm from gambling should be the priority.

“This is going to expose the New Zealand market to aggressive marketing and advertising, both online and through sponsorship.”

DAVID WHITE/STUFF
PGF spokesperson Andree Froude said it expected to meet with McAnulty, but not until early next month; there are indications the Government may have made a call by around then.

Entain spokesperson Karl deKroo noted the Austrac investigation had not been concluded.

He declined fresh comment on the regulatory breaches, but said it stood by previous statements.

Those stated it had improved its practices since the events that led to the UK fine, including by deploying “revolutionary artificial intelligence technology” that it said was individually tailored for each customer and designed to detect and respond to problem gambling.

Entain said at the time of the Northern Territory Racing Commission’s Fineff ruling that since that event and another investigation by the commission that also led to a fine, it had “invested significantly to strengthen its approach to customer protection”.

That other investigation, which was also completed in February, concluded that Entain had breached its licence by opening a betting account for a gambler, which involved setting up a username and password on their behalf, without the gambler’s prior knowledge or consent.

The gambler, who was then informed by Entain that the account and “bonus bets” were available, said he went on to lose A$1.5m over a two-year period, and identified as an addict.

DeKroo said Entain very much respected groups such as the Problem Gambling Foundation.

“As TAB NZ has done, our plan will be to foster a meaningful relationship with them should ministerial approval be forthcoming,” he said in relation to the outsourcing deal.

“We are proud of our record and commitment to player protection and safer gambling and that will be a cornerstone of our approach in New Zealand as well.”

McAnulty declined an interview but made positive comments about the outsourcing proposal in a statement, saying it proposed a “significant boost for both sports and racing in New Zealand in a financial sense”.Apester LogoApester LogoHis goal in considering the proposal had been to achieve that uplift while minimising the risk of gambling harm, he said.

“Entain has committed to investing significantly in uplifting TAB NZ’s harm minimisation efforts.

“This is likely to include technology, for example facial recognition tools for TAB NZ venues, and New Zealand specific research. This is additional to the existing contributions TAB NZ make to the problem gambling levy.”

But he said that while he had responsibility “at a high level” for considering whether any deal minimised harm, including problem gambling harm, “some matters are for the board of TAB NZ to consider before putting a proposal to me”

Those included ensuring that adequate remediation was put in place to address any compliance issues in international jurisdictions, and staffing impacts and obligations, he said.

”TAB NZ’s board has informed me that they have undertaken due diligence on Entain’s international compliance record and is satisfied that Entain are addressing the issues raised,” he said.

McAnulty indicated Entain’s two-year job guarantee and its commitment to keep the TAB brand had addressed his concerns about job losses and the “retention of a uniquely New Zealand brand”.

“With about 460 staff members around New Zealand, it was crucial to me that we do not lose staff with engrained knowledge of the New Zealand racing industry,” he said.

TAB and Entain declined to confirm that the two-year job guarantee applied to the TAB’s executive leadership team, after an industry source advised that it did not.

That source forecast the TAB’s Petone headquarters would be “gone in 30 months”, leaving a small number of staff and its broadcast operations in Auckland, if the outsourcing deal was approved.

“Two-year staff protection, five years and $1b, but we all know what will happen at those deadlines.

“Gambling owners won’t want to burn cash where they don't need to; charity is not their go. There will be large scale rationalisation and funding minimisation.

“Racing times will be moved to fit in with Australia and funding will decrease; it is the only way Ladbrokes will see it as viable,” he said.

his gambling addiction, Fineff said incentives he was offered by Ladbrokes were “like a drug dealer handing out free heroin to people”.

One must factor into account there's yet to be official legislation passed internationally in regards to Artificial Intelligence  ( AI) and the use of Facial Recognition and other Biometrics.

Has anyone heard any mention of this been passed or discussed in New Zealand Parliament?

Mcnaulty needs to get up to speed as do others in the industry and discussions.

Once again, a complete lack of Due Diligence.

Add to the mix, what Facial recognition technology are Entain using does anyone know?

The banned Dahua or Hikvision?

Where do there servers go through?

We have Data Protection Laws in place internationally, not just locally and Geo fencing is hardly going to be effective there. 

Where's the consultation with the wider public who have the right to be consulted?

Why does everything have to be about AI?

We are human beings for goodness sake.

Stuff the Reimagine New Zealand Human Behaviour Project that was signed off by Jenny Salsea and co.

"What Works " isn't working so stop messing around with known systems of day to day living and pushing EVERYTHING into Machine Learning AI crap.

We all know there's few and far between Government departments that have physical buildings where people can attend.

The reality is, whoever the Racing industry sign up with they must have Human customer services and not be reliant on AI automated machines.

Whilst not exclusive to  the Racing industry discussion documents we have read relating to the EU and Cross Border agreements suggest it will be included as part of AI legislation.

Agree with @liz in regards to Entain been the death knoll.

9 minutes ago, Alf Riston said:

This AI crap leaves me cold.

We're so wound up about making life easy and calculated.

Life's made up of learning from  positive, mediocre and negative experiences. When we stop having to think for ourselves, what are we actually?

Look up Artificial intelligence Learning machine and Machine learning historical References in Papers Past... It's mind blowing.

The idiot Scientists said there would be "No Solicitors"!!!;)

Those pushing it are complete utter idiots.

12 hours ago, Alf Riston said:

From a Nation that has a long history of inventiveness and pioneering spirit, I find it incredulous that we don't have the will or way to fix the issues from within 

Absolutely Alf.  First in the world to give women the vote and the TAB originated here.  No due diligence with this takeover.  It seems to me the more one gets paid the lazier one gets.

All the technical and AI garb in an industry relying on animal husbandry and physical skill doesn't quite add up does it?

On 5/15/2023 at 4:06 AM, JJ Flash said:

Andrew Rhodes, chief executive of the UK Gambling Commission, said its investigation of Entain had found “completely unacceptable anti-money laundering and safer-gambling failures” and threatened it with the cancellation of its gambling licence if there were further breaches.

DAVID WHITE/STUFF

I get the impression that someone is going to lose money for sure, and maybe even business. And they are just preparing the public for that. Because it could hit customers in some way.

36 minutes ago, Ronan1001 said:

WTF

What kind of culture are we talking about ???

I'd love to hear from one of the Muppets what that actually implies ????

Culture - right up there with 'process' in the over used BS stakes.