RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Spring Carnival - Group Comp RESULTS THREAD

1 hour ago, Pegasus 9 said:

Wow, I am over the moon to actually win a competition like this. Normally I finish down the line. Thank you very much to the Sponsor, Scooby and a big thank you Ponderosa for an excellently run competition.👏👏👏 It was very close and six of us were in with a chance right up to the end, and a big thanks to my old mate So Si Bon 🥰 who I think helped me pip Seddon. 

Well done Peggy.....great comp.....👍

13 hours ago, Pegasus 9 said:

Wow, I am over the moon to actually win a competition like this. Normally I finish down the line. Thank you very much to the Sponsor, Scooby and a big thank you Ponderosa for an excellently run competition.👏👏👏 It was very close and six of us were in with a chance right up to the end, and a big thanks to my old mate So Si Bon 🥰 who I think helped me pip Seddon. 

Well done Pegasus I always thought I was a sitting duck waiting to be blown away today. Happy to hold on to 2nd. So Si Bon one of my old favourites too but left it out today. Thanks to all involved in running this and other competitions as it’s a great way for some cheap interest on Raceday. Had a few top 3 finishes now so got to be happy. Thanks 

4 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

While there's money being dished out, I'm taking donations for the Trump fight to court so anything you could give would be great... but if you dont think he's got any chance of promotion up from 33rd place then thats fine.😀

Not a hope.....😆

23 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Not a hope.....😆

He might have a nom in 2024 OM , who would know in this world , as for me Kanye West for a gold coin at  big odds will do me , multi onto Prince of Aaron to finally win Cup that year at 12 years old with Walker back on .

2 hours ago, Red Rum said:

He might have a nom in 2024 OM , who would know in this world , as for me Kanye West for a gold coin at  big odds will do me , multi onto Prince of Aaron to finally win Cup that year at 12 years old with Walker back on .

Ask 100 1, he will be able to tell you! It’s all in the Plan - trust the Plan 😴

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Think Pondy is referring to a different Trump RR.....😆

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Nah Owen Glenns got him riding Dashing willoughby for the next 4 editions 😆 Fellowes assessment of the horse was spot on 😣

On 11/15/2020 at 7:15 AM, scooby3051 said:

Congrats Pegasus...and thanks to all who entered and a huge thanks to Ponderosa for giving up many weekends to help out really appreciated everyone.

Let me know your details Pegasus, Seddon and Ohokaman and I will get your bets sorted for you. 

What’s the preference Scoob....do you want accounts or bets ?

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Where do you want the $80.00 sent to mate..let me know I will arrange it.

If I’d known it was going to be that short. I wouldn’t have bothered...expected $5-6....!!

Would you mind if I find something else, would be good to get something back in the Comp kitty....?

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

If I’d known it was going to be that short. I wouldn’t have bothered...expected $5-6....!!

Would you mind if I find something else, would be good to get something back in the Comp kitty....?

Sure go for it...let me know.