RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
nomates

Entain upgrade

1 hour ago, nomates said:

Well they have never offered me that , nor have I seen that anywhere , perhaps you can point me in the direction of this information . Might be a while till I take it up tho as I'm definitely having a break .

My wife who has her own acct and hardly ever bets gets regular BB's . Pisses me right off . 

You are obviously too successful. You need to run your account right down and they encourage you to make a deposit.

Years ago they used to give me small bonus bets to encourage me to bet midweek as I'm only a saturday punter generally. Haven't seen that one for a few years now.

The app on my phone is absolutely useless, it took hours for me to get my bets on for the Hong Kong races. Some of them took about 30 minutes to load.

9 hours ago, Leggy said:

Really? Since when? Last I looked it was running about 12% on FO and 18% average on tote.

FO sports seems to run about 7% in H2H markets.  Bit higher in the novety bets.

Im sure FO racing regular run 130% pools.  The last at Hobart tonight is running 131%.  And I swear last winter I was seeing 150% races in place to offset some of the no deductions wet weather scratchings.  Of course hard to say what their margin is as no doubt they make losses on some races too, but the cream is certainly well built in to any market.  

I'm assuming from the dearth of posts the last couple of days that people have either sussed it all out or given up .

I haven't been betting so haven't tried to navigate it so still have that battle if/when I jump back in .

Funny you say that Nomates because all Australian fields for Saturday only have names and gates nothing else. And both NZ meetings have no form/stats/comments. Very poor and disappointing. 

8 minutes ago, Zakhu said:

Funny you say that Nomates because all Australian fields for Saturday only have names and gates nothing else. And both NZ meetings have no form/stats/comments. Very poor and disappointing. 

I might not be back having a punt for a while then , saying that I have one racing next week so I might . Might just zip into the local and put it on .

9 minutes ago, Zakhu said:

The 8yo Justaskme is having its first start 🤪

I believe there was a further app update this morning too?  Rolling out some more updates/features..

5 minutes ago, Pak Star said:

I believe there was a further app update this morning too?  Rolling out some more updates/features..

Right O. Thanks for that Pak Star. Do you know what updates and features some were? 

10 minutes ago, Pak Star said:

The 8yo Justaskme is having its first start 🤪

Wish he was , in a maiden at set weights , I'm having a bet then .

4 minutes ago, nomates said:

Wish he was , in a maiden at set weights , I'm having a bet then .

Not sure if the page updated in the 2 minutes I happened to be looking at it, or if there is a lag in loading the data, but looks like the full form is now up

I've been doing some intense research and for the last leg of the Quaddie, Double and Treble for Addington at time of writing I can't find any will pays, so if anyone else can't find it you are not alone.

1 hour ago, mikenz said:

I've been doing some intense research and for the last leg of the Quaddie, Double and Treble for Addington at time of writing I can't find any will pays, so if anyone else can't find it you are not alone.

Pretty sure thats one of the last remaining gripes among the general public....  Along with easybets, prize money, race recaps and black book notifications.

I assume that quaddie, treble and double punters do have the early legs recorded on your pending bets as winners ?

I might have to go check if they have the odds for the Super Rugby, maybe being Australian they don't know anything about it, I think lots in Oz don't.

Does the new site actually have sports results, I note for racing you can get the tote pools, I guess that is something.

Also I've stated before, soccer corners betting options seem to be missing from the new site as well

I thought the TAB was aiming to keep people out of TAB's instead this will make people go there . I used to work at a TAB for a while and people mainly go there because they can't understand how to navigate around the website and that was years ago so its got even more difficult now 

57 minutes ago, Basil brush said:

Corner options available in same game multis but odds are pathetic.I really liked the power play option in the EPL but they have killed it for me.More for the horses I guess🤔

I note they have corners options for premier league and uefa matches so far, when you look pregame if they have corners they have close to 250 markets, if not about 190.

Nothing for many other leagues, A League, French, German, Italy MLS. Brazil, maybe it's a work in progress, corners and goals are great in play options.

They do have a lot more matches for all sport.

Back to racing,  one will keep searching for the will pays.

1 hour ago, mikenz said:

I note they have corners options for premier league and uefa matches so far, when you look pregame if they have corners they have close to 250 markets, if not about 190.

Nothing for many other leagues, A League, French, German, Italy MLS. Brazil, maybe it's a work in progress, corners and goals are great in play options.

They do have a lot more matches for all sport.

Back to racing,  one will keep searching for the will pays.

If you are playing corners good luck. Head to Head is the easiest way to make money on here.

An 8 team multi (all faves) paid $135.70 for $10 bet. And if three miss, you get bonus cash back. No brainer.