RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Fabulous Fours Comp - Results thread

Week 10 - Rosehill R9 - Final race 

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
12 Zapateo Kerrin McEvoy 31.50 6.90
11 Sunshine In Paris Jason Collett   2.20
14 Front Page Tyler Schiller   3.50
Bet Type Runners Dividend
Quinella 11,12 96.10

Showgate came up just short of the bonus point while Mr Tiz clawed their way to that point - pretty much courtesy of Winner69 who scored well today and submitted picks for Dogzstar.

Alf's best bet on the roughie turned a 1-4 deficit into a 3-2 win for Horlicks - well done Phil!!

image.thumb.png.8b3f931b090c9129c79841fe1e653ef5.png

image.thumb.png.02658c3b50ed248d5896d3bc6404c16c.png

Points earned in Week 10

Cellar dwellars before the round started, Mufhasa stole the show today and have resurrected their play-off hopes.  Mostly due to Sayer's lofty tally but they all scored well today.

Avantage and Melody Belle also excelled today and close the gap on the top 3 who all lost today.

Showgate continued their late surge and still have an outside shot at the top 6.

image.png.8f9aea3578bedafdeac8b21eefa5021f.png

6 minutes ago, Insider said:

A very high scoring game today. Well done to the teams that broke the magical $2400. It’s damn hard to do. 
Thanks John for another great day of scoring and oh so quickly. 

Yes high scoring today relative to other weeks.  Across all 48 entrants we broke even today.  We're normally around the 75% - 85% mark.

2 minutes ago, say no more said:
3 minutes ago, say no more said:

Points earned in Week 10

Cellar dwellars before the round started, Mufhasa stole the show today and have resurrected their play-off hopes.  Mostly due to Sayer's lofty tally but they all scored well today.

Avantage and Melody Belle also excelled today and close the gap on the top 3 who all lost today.

Showgate continued their late surge and still have an outside shot at the top 6.

image.png.8f9aea3578bedafdeac8b21eefa5021f.png

3 top teams all battled this week , shows the vagaries of picking horses . Well done Mufhasa .

Points table after Week 10

Mufhasa the big movers and they now sit just outside the top 6.

The top three are unchanged but the gap to the chasing pack closed today.  The same six teams have been in the play-off spots for a few weeks now but that could all change next week.

Only the top 2 are currently guaranteed a top 6 spot.

image.png.8837f58871ca76bca07e1502c88bcd33.png

17 minutes ago, say no more said:

Yes high scoring today relative to other weeks.  Across all 48 entrants we broke even today.  We're normally around the 75% - 85% mark.

Take away my results for the day and it would have been even better..

I was awful again today. Individually I finished 47th out of 48, and did manage to get six 4th placings in total for the day.

My BB races. got a 4th in both of them. Had a late Scratching so it went onto the single pick and that ran... 4th.

Well done to Team Avantage who handed us our respective ass's on a plate today. And to Fiery Falcon who absolutely slaughtered me in our individual H2H. I ran about as well all day as my solo pick BB selection in the last race, Ozzmosis, ran its race - basically thought it was in the following race the way it came out of the gates.

13 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Well done to Team Avantage who handed us our respective ass's on a plate today. And to Fiery Falcon who absolutely slaughtered me in our individual H2H. I ran about as well all day as my solo pick BB selection in the last race, Ozzmosis, ran its race - basically thought it was in the following race the way it came out of the gates.

Yeah congrats to Avantage. We had a day to forget.

As Steve Hansen once said, let's flush it down the dunny and move on.

Sorry team I was not totally on my game today lost my little mate of 16 years...well done Chestnut on a good score today...come on team we can beat the opponents next week and come from the clouds to make the finals...thanks again SNM great job again mate.

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Sorry team I was not totally on my game today lost my little mate of 16 years...well done Chestnut on a good score today...come on team we can beat the opponents next week and come from the clouds to make the finals...thanks again SNM great job again mate.

That's a real tough day Scooby - 16 years is a great old age and obviously you had a great bond. Hoping you feel better soon. 

Showgate showing a lot of momentum so you just might pull it off next week!

46 minutes ago, Pete Lane said:

Can you tell me what weight Imperatriz will be carrying? 🤣

I think the secret to our success next week is to pretend that it's a handicap, and that our team name is not Bonecrusher, but Cylinder.