RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
wph

Really you Dickheads

7 minutes ago, canon47 said:

If you could watch trackside on sky you also get 64 ????

Don't need Sky at this time of year ... It's all replayed crap. 

i. e. No NRL or AFL 

Edited by wph

7 minutes ago, canon47 said:

wph right behind you TAB underestimated loss of turn over by having no free to air tv OR radio. I have a feeling things are gunna change some of free to air well return YAH entain

I don't think the TAB will have underestimated it at all. They will know how much turnover they've lost, but they've also saved a bundle not broadcasting on the Freeview platform and not funding a radio station. As a PR exercise it's not a good look, but it may be a financial win for them however.  

28 minutes ago, wph said:

Don't need sky to watch on phone or tablet when you are out and about..... Stop nit picking, our best horse, biggest race of the day.... Why piss off to a shit race at the Gold Coast. 

Show some support for your customers.... 

Everyone is aware that is the way things roll on a Saturday. The TAB can't arrange its coverage to cater for one chap who is out and about and wants to watch it on a phone. Most people who wanted the full pre-race buildup and after race comments tuned into 64. It would be a bit pointless having 64 and duplicating that coverage on 62.

Just now, We're Doomed said:

Everyone is aware that is the way things roll on a Saturday. The TAB can't arrange its coverage to cater for one chap who is out and about and wants to watch it on a phone. Most people who wanted the full pre-race buildup and after race comments tuned into 64. It would be a bit pointless having 64 and duplicating that coverage on 62.

Which is also Shyte coverage...babbling on in the studio by two talking heads they have no clue...zero.

6 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Which is also Shyte coverage...babbling on in the studio by two talking heads they have no clue...zero.

Yes, earlier in the day the two talking heads on 64 were prattling on, and I flipped to 62 and got pre-race build up and got given a winner I would not have got had I stayed on the Premier channel. Two NZ talking heads when the racing is on Oz is pointless, and an embarrassment really. 

As another example I was watching the buildup to the VRC OAKS on Thursday.  I was really enjoying the parade, the comments from experts and the atmosphere. All of a sudden, we cross to a provincial pacing race and had to watch pacers go around and around a greyhound track.  We then cross back and we are just short of start time. Very off putting.