RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pure Steel

PICK 6 Cup Week Harness Racing Comp

Race 2. =- 13 Pandaia

Race 3.  =-11 Unico Vacanza

Race 4.  =-1 Fernleigh Blackbird

Race 10.  =-18 Fiery Bandito

Race 11.  =-12 B D Joe

Race 12.  =-11 Wattlebank Arnie.

Good luck and thanks for the comp and now watch my Trotting prowess in this game !!?

5 minutes ago, Keneperu said:

I'll run with 5 pure re a scratching.

Please donate my winnings to Katie Cox appeal!

Well they haven't kicked off just yet. so entries are still open.. Looks like a beautiful day in Christchurch too.

The Janitor kindly informed me last night of Gift Card being scratched so changed across to Confessional in the third race . So had marked you down for the same nice Paul Nairn trotter just in case. So you still have 6 running today ! best of Luck !!

Just saw Katie Cox interview on the 'Box Seat'  show this morning on HRNZ website. what an awful thing to happen to her. thanks for kind gesture.

Having a go with the wobblies will be interesting, hoping fortune favours the brave.

Race 1 #9 Cormoran Strike

Race 2 #Carrera Rapido

Race 4 #4 Shepherds Delight

Race 6 # 4 Helium

Race 10 # 9 What the Bell

Race 12 #1 Double Take.

Thanks sponsor/organiser/scorer, appreciate the efforts

3 Hours to Entries Close for a Fabulous Cup Day of racing .  Pick Any 6 Horses racing today at Addington.

By far the most popular selection today is Carrera Rapido in the second race. This race has the only scratching left I can see. Sinbad has gone sailing elsewhere .

So John Legend , 2Piper and myself are converting to driving a PORSCHE with everyone else lol  .

(hope that is ok John and Piper?  let me know before race 1 if you want different with Sinbad out)

The 'Carrera' in race 2 now to be driven by Aaron, Tacula, JohnLegend, Scooby, PureSteel, HighSparrow, MrZim, 2Piper, Idolmite, SayNoMore, Lincoln, DeepSooth and Sayer 

Hope it's got Plenty of Revs ;)  and has been tuned up ok :) 

On 11/13/2023 at 9:48 AM, 2Piper said:

Race 1, no.2 Magic Dash

Race2, no.9 Sinbad

Race 3, no 11 Unico Vacanza

Race 8, no 3 Time Up The Hill

Race 9, no.6  Le Major

Race 11, no.12  B D Joe