RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. An absolutely lovely man, who was always kind to me and that means a lot when you're a young lass working with the horses. Will always be remembered fondly. Great understanding of horses and their temperament. A true horseman.
  3. Apparently, the victims didn't press charges, didn't want the attention of the press??
  4. Yeah the story is titled 91 and then says 90.
  5. Pete Lane Dave turned 90 on October 5 last year. Master trainer.
  6. Hi John, couldn't you make an exception for me and add in Kyneton tomorrow, Race 3, as I have a horse trained by Patrick Payne having her first start and I would love to lay her in the competition. If she wins I will be very very happy and if she looses I will get a little bit of compensation LOL. PLEASE John
  7. Today
  8. Haha thanks Torch I was pretty sure that was the case but second guessed myself for a minute there. And I agree - usual bunch of corporate hot air. If bullshit was tradeable for currency they could have funded the track with it.
  9. Dave O’Sullivan, a legend of NZ horse racing who beat the best in the world, has died.View the full article
  10. https://www.racenet.com.au/news/legendary-new-zealand-racehorse-trainer-dave-osullivan-dies-aged-91-20240426
  11. Theirs Alf! Not targeting you mate
  12. RIP champion trainer of some absolute champions.
  13. Could I please have $25 E/W on Extratwo: Caulfield Race 4 No. 4 Thanks
  14. Temyia Taiaroa had a ride in the last at Otaki yesterday
  15. Now he is what is called a true horseman and a legend of the industry.
  16. Ive never read so much crap in all my life.
  17. With an addiction ..and he needed to cheat to try to feed that addiction....he did not have the jigger charges dismissed ...so you need to start telling it as it is if you want to keep posting here.
  18. An absolute gentleman and a great trainer to boot. RIP Dave you champion. FF....admiration in the highest esteem.
  19. Very sad news have not seen this anywhere...thoughts and prayers with his family at this time may he forever rest in peace.
  20. What's really sad is Holden saying that as our horse population is heavily skewed to low rated horses, the proposed new calendar will provide them more racing opportunities. HRNZ doesn't seem to realise that this is a direct outcome of our current handicapping system. We export our more able middle rated horses as it's just too tough against the guns, retire our top fillies early to broodmare paddocks, and just simple mathematics sends the rest downward (each race 1 horse goes up, 2 stay the same and rest go down). More details are yet to come but yet to see anything to inspire me to breed/race more horses or new owners (= more horses) into our sport.
  21. I worked for Jim for a couple of years and he put me on my first winner Noble Ring owned by John Devlin . The whole family his wife Billy , Dave , Bill and Trish who is married to John Green were awesome and always looked after me . Jim I will never forget , just a great man
  22. G'day, Scooby. Please can I have the following :- Morphetville R5 #14 Treasurway $ 20 place Many thanks, Scooby.
  1. Load more activity