RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

56 minutes ago, mckenzie said:

The time slot seems strange to me. Wouldn't it make more sense on a Sunday morning? Surely more people would watch then rather than a Monday morning.

Record and watch at your leisure. More likely to get future winner from Thoroughbred Weekly. 

1 hour ago, mckenzie said:

The time slot seems strange to me. Wouldn't it make more sense on a Sunday morning? Surely more people would watch then rather than a Monday morning.

Or you can watch it on Youtube, just go to Trackside's youtube channel.  

17 minutes ago, MissJools said:

He looked like he was bored out of his brain, and probably thinking "what else could I be doing, if I wasn't sitting here"?

He could have been thinking he could get spelling , grammar and elocution lessons from yourself .

Hey team I think you are being a bit tough on Guerin . .Weigh In is one of the few  NZ racing programs I look fwd to watching.I like Guerin because his knowledge of racing.He is a bit quirky and very enthusiastic. .Maybe Marsh was still feeling the effects of hard out celebrating and that’s why he was looking like he was.Give Guerin a fair go ,would you rather have popperwell or sweens 🙄

4 hours ago, mckenzie said:

I watch The Weigh In pretty much every week its on.  Cant say I have ever in my life watched it live though.  Its always via youtube on a Monday or Tuesday night.   Just the way of the world now isnt it?  Hence why the 6pm news shows are going down the gurgler. 

As for Guerin, I like that he has insider knowledge and speaks to a lot of the trainers to have the most up to date news on where horses are going etc.  Something that I would have expected from Leith Innes a bit more as a presenter

I actually think that Mick Guerin is one of the more knowledgeable people in the game.
Him and Luke Radich are light years ahead of anyone else. 
Who else in the Trackside lineup puts their money up in “real ownership” and in both codes too? 

7 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Guerin is the worst person to be on that show...he is like a used car salesman...Emily does a decent job and should have someone with personality like a Steve davis type helping here not...Guerin.

Can't stand Guerin either, I only watch Weigh In for Emily, I don't like Michael Gurerin keeps on asking Emily if she knows what Horse Opie is riding in big races.  Emily genuninely doesn't know as Opie doesn't tell her.  How is she supposed to know if her own Husband doesn't tell her?