RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pete Lane

RaceCafe Tips Thread Updated Daily

Is it just me or when Kennedy rides for anyone other than TA or Cambridge or Nahkle he just seems to go round,I dont bet and I dont normally bag jockeys but gee he just slaughtered poor Glen Olds horse, could never win the way he rode it, and if an apprentice rode one like that you would kick him up the chutney.I saw him ride one a few in the CD too and he just gave them zero chance.

4 hours ago, Gruff said:

He always enjoys giving a helping Hand

Get on Khairelle in R7 , $4.80 is a gift

Was on at $5 on open.  Was counting my money at the 400m and again at the 150m looked like it would walk in.  May have got to the lead too early and called it a day..

2 hours ago, Pak Star said:

Was on at $5 on open.  Was counting my money at the 400m and again at the 150m looked like it would walk in.  May have got to the lead too early and called it a day..

Gives ya the shits . Like most timing =$$$$$

5 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Gives ya the shits . Like most timing =$$$$$

No.

NOVAK most likely will never win another race, reminds me of Suliemam where i had the 10,000 payday with the German at the Players at 80-1  who never looked like losing....crazy

On 2/11/2024 at 5:12 PM, Pak Star said:

If you get the chance, have a look at the head on, masterclass ride by McNab, he turns for home on the rail, then drifts out "he could argue that he was looking for better ground" to the inside of Khairelle, McNab has the whip in the left hand at the time, swaps over to his right hand as he gets right up alongside the other horse and from there to the post "from my point of view" he hinders Weatherly's ability to ride his horse out with the whip and in turn beats him by a nose, brilliant ride. And if I'm totally wrong which is possible, it still looked great.

Interesting to see those who claim this track is on pace answer to Pour the wine tomorrow, unless the rail is superior there is no way they can hold out this horse with a 32.5 600. Get on

On 2/16/2024 at 9:58 PM, Gruff said:

Interesting to see those who claim this track is on pace answer to Pour the wine tomorrow, unless the rail is superior there is no way they can hold out this horse with a 32.5 600. Get on

How did Pour the wine play $3 .???? The fastest 600 the new track has seen without being fully extended coming from off pace in a 1.11 1200m. Sublime

Any thoughts on Ascend the Throne for the derby? Ran on pretty well once extricated from a bit of a pocket on the weekend - 7 lengths from the winner but doing really good work late.  Decent win in Waikato Guineas. Savabeel so....should get the trip. 

Currently at 10s. Or is Orchestral over the line already......

1 hour ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Any thoughts on Ascend the Throne for the derby? Ran on pretty well once extricated from a bit of a pocket on the weekend - 7 lengths from the winner but doing really good work late.  Decent win in Waikato Guineas. Savabeel so....should get the trip. 

Currently at 10s. Or is Orchestral over the line already......

The last bit .

On 2/11/2024 at 3:01 PM, scooby3051 said:

Is it just me or when Kennedy rides for anyone other than TA or Cambridge or Nahkle he just seems to go round,I dont bet and I dont normally bag jockeys but gee he just slaughtered poor Glen Olds horse, could never win the way he rode it, and if an apprentice rode one like that you would kick him up the chutney.I saw him ride one a few in the CD too and he just gave them zero chance.

Is it only me who is seeing this, how bad is he riding lately...he is absolutely slaughtering some...and I dont punt luckily.

18 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Is it only me who is seeing this, how bad is he riding lately...he is absolutely slaughtering some...and I dont punt luckily.

Since he got the 7 in a day he has been very ordinary . I don't know if it's just me but he can miss a kick .

22 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I have no facts to back this up but on the face of it, it seems that Warren, Mcnab and Opie are all going through cold patches lately.  Grylls and Colgan seem to be the ones with the hot hand.

36 minutes ago, Pak Star said:

I have no facts to back this up but on the face of it, it seems that Warren, Mcnab and Opie are all going through cold patches lately.  Grylls and Colgan seem to be the ones with the hot hand.

Cant agree with Opie, he just won a Group 1 in Oz and from what I saw yesterday he rode some pearlers...JMO...agree with McNab too.