Trump

2021 Predictions

Recommended Posts

My predictions for 2021

1. It will be better than 2020

2. Donald Trump will be disgraced, I hope

3. Operation Inca will finally collapse completely

4. The RIU will undergo a major overhaul and their staff who have lied to the Organised Crime Unit will be forced to resign 

5. Labour will have another sex scandal 

6. Covid 19 will have another community outbreak in NZ, directly linked to Air NZ 

7. I’ll walk without punishment for naming the pathological killer of Grace Millane, despite a member of the RIU trying to have me convicted

8. Bevan Sweeney will finally tip a winner

9. Trackside will not employ a person who knows about racing to present the Saturday racing show

10. Israel will nuke Iran 

11. The Covid 19 vaccines will fail because of antigenic drift

12. China will buy the Pacific Islands 

13. Alan Jackson will get a new job, as a mobile road cone 

14. Sunlunatic child will be caught lying about his CV again, a CV that you’d fit on a small postage stamp

15. I’ll fight Trevor Mallard and do to him what Gayford did to the nanny ( that’s a joke )

16. Doug Graham will lay claim to once owning a winner but be unable to name it 

17. Winston will be caught up in a major financial scandal with a lawyer and a past president of a political party 

18. That’ll do for now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

My predictions for 2021

1. It will be better than 2020

2. Donald Trump will be disgraced, I hope

3. Operation Inca will finally collapse completely

4. The RIU will undergo a major overhaul and their staff who have lied to the Organised Crime Unit will be forced to resign 

5. Labour will have another sex scandal 

6. Covid 19 will have another community outbreak in NZ, directly linked to Air NZ 

7. I’ll walk without punishment for naming the pathological killer of Grace Millane, despite a member of the RIU trying to have me convicted

8. Bevan Sweeney will finally tip a winner

9. Trackside will not employ a person who knows about racing to present the Saturday racing show

10. Israel will nuke Iran 

11. The Covid 19 vaccines will fail because of antigenic drift

12. China will buy the Pacific Islands 

13. Alan Jackson will get a new job, as a mobile road cone 

14. Sunlunatic child will be caught lying about his CV again, a CV that you’d fit on a small postage stamp

15. I’ll fight Trevor Mallard and do to him what Gayford did to the nanny ( that’s a joke )

16. Doug Graham will lay claim to once owning a winner but be unable to name it 

17. Winston will be caught up in a major financial scandal with a lawyer and a past president of a political party 

18. That’ll do for now 

Love your work Pounder ! Stay cool .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

My predictions for 2021

1. It will be better than 2020

2. Donald Trump will be disgraced, I hope

3. Operation Inca will finally collapse completely

4. The RIU will undergo a major overhaul and their staff who have lied to the Organised Crime Unit will be forced to resign 

5. Labour will have another sex scandal 

6. Covid 19 will have another community outbreak in NZ, directly linked to Air NZ 

7. I’ll walk without punishment for naming the pathological killer of Grace Millane, despite a member of the RIU trying to have me convicted

8. Bevan Sweeney will finally tip a winner

9. Trackside will not employ a person who knows about racing to present the Saturday racing show

10. Israel will nuke Iran 

11. The Covid 19 vaccines will fail because of antigenic drift

12. China will buy the Pacific Islands 

13. Alan Jackson will get a new job, as a mobile road cone 

14. Sunlunatic child will be caught lying about his CV again, a CV that you’d fit on a small postage stamp

15. I’ll fight Trevor Mallard and do to him what Gayford did to the nanny ( that’s a joke )

16. Doug Graham will lay claim to once owning a winner but be unable to name it 

17. Winston will be caught up in a major financial scandal with a lawyer and a past president of a political party 

18. That’ll do for now 

No mention of your good sparing partner, The Stopper ! I thought you would predict he would get a $1.10 fave home!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tasman man said:

I thought this may have been your idea of a joke....that you may be a 'mate' of chevy86 but I now read his reply !

It seems apparent that your comment to him was therefore spoke with the same venom/aggression that you have spoken to others including myself thru 2020.

Personally it didn't worry me one bit , but I think it does little for this site or for your own standing.

I imagine this doesn't worry you one little bit ....you will probably just have another drink and reflect on the good old days when from memory I think you claimed you did marvels  helping run the Auckland Trotting Club .

But if it was my site , and I don't know Leigh the owner ,I would have some of your abuse red flagged with the odd red card or spell given to reflect .

Why ?......I actually have a number of folk suggesting to me that I should post more often .....this suggests to me that these folk are somewhat reluctant to post opinions when the replies get too personal and abusive. 

Just my thoughts.

My predictions for 2021 differ a little from Trumps....

I think Burling/Tuke will steer the AC NZ's way........they have an incredible record at winning allsorts of yacht races and are true humble champions.

And NZ racing will struggle....returns to Owners will continue to struggle to reach 30%. Our horses will still be much sought after.

The negative people in NZ racing will continue to be negative and will continue to highlight every glitch and set back ,while DITTO the Optimists will see the glass half full and spread positivity as it is often in their own best interests to do so..

Boys Get Paid will continue to be a bright spot in NZ Racing.

 

Onya Gaz.A spade is a spade.A few people on here not keen on folk who disagree with them.Now that is never going to work.

Folk aren't going to agree all the time.Tho they nearly did with Labour.

Having a blue by text is a no winner.You can never judge  the sentiment included in the argument.Then it escalates from there.Anyway not normally the end of the world.

Merry Xmas to you and family and a great 2021 for you.I may be Auck way sometime.

And hoping you snare plenty of winners at good odds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tasman man said:

I thought this may have been your idea of a joke....that you may be a 'mate' of chevy86 but I now read his reply !

It seems apparent that your comment to him was therefore spoke with the same venom/aggression that you have spoken to others including myself thru 2020.

Personally it didn't worry me one bit , but I think it does little for this site or for your own standing.

I imagine this doesn't worry you one little bit ....you will probably just have another drink and reflect on the good old days when from memory I think you claimed you did marvels  helping run the Auckland Trotting Club .

But if it was my site , and I don't know Leigh the owner ,I would have some of your abuse red flagged with the odd red card or spell given to reflect .

Why ?......I actually have a number of folk suggesting to me that I should post more often .....this suggests to me that these folk are somewhat reluctant to post opinions when the replies get too personal and abusive. 

Just my thoughts.

My predictions for 2021 differ a little from Trumps....

I think Burling/Tuke will steer the AC NZ's way........they have an incredible record at winning allsorts of yacht races and are true humble champions.

And NZ racing will struggle....returns to Owners will continue to struggle to reach 30%. Our horses will still be much sought after.

The negative people in NZ racing will continue to be negative and will continue to highlight every glitch and set back ,while DITTO the Optimists will see the glass half full and spread positivity as it is often in their own best interests to do so..

Boys Get Paid will continue to be a bright spot in NZ Racing.

 

Opinions are like arseholes...everyone has got one. If you are happy with people posting lies, conspiracy theories and the like, a la Trump and his supporters that’s up to you. Frankly these idiots need responding to and I’m not going to apologise for calling them out.

Don’t suffer fools TM, whoever you are. And as for Auckland, it was in a hell of a lot better shape back when than it is now......😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Where have I ever said I support Trump (Oz version excluded)? Just love seeing people like you, Idolmite, Uriah etc completely eviscerating yourselves over a political shit-show that has no relevance to NZ and our cosy little marxist enclave. So best you get back in your box and applaud from the sidelines the desecration of what was a USA with potential. And FYI, my nationality is irrelevant and my IQ more than adequate.

Read the Trump thread and see the crap posted on there. My son lives there, hence the interest and concern.

Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to the US, as he is proving on his way out. Only one person to blame for what is happening there.

And the fact that 70m of you lot voted for the scumbag says a lot about how far America has fallen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Read the Trump thread and see the crap posted on there. My son lives there, hence the interest and concern.

Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to the US, as he is proving on his way out. Only one person to blame for what is happening there.

And the fact that 70m of you lot voted for the scumbag says a lot about how far America has fallen.

lets leave that shyte and Trump the US one in the other part of Cafe where they belong...cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My predictions for 2021

1) Mark Walker to leave Singapore and head up a new training stable in Australia for Te Akau.

2) The TAB will make the same mistake (as racing can only do) and appoint an Australian to head it up. (Hopefully because of COVID-19, it won’t happen for sometime, lessening the risk or saving the day)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Insider said:

My predictions for 2021

1) Mark Walker to leave Singapore and head up a new training stable in Australia for Te Akau.

2) The TAB will make the same mistake (as racing can only do) and appoint an Australian to head it up. (Hopefully because of COVID-19, it won’t happen for sometime, lessening the risk or saving the day)

Surely there can't be many more no-hoper Aussies left to deport to NZ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 - another handicapper will be caught betting - on an Aussie account

2- A club administrator will fall from grace big time

3 - An ex jockey will be fined for parking his bentley in a disabled carpark

4 - A leading buyer at Karaka will not be able to pay for his purchases

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, von Smallhaussen said:

1 - another handicapper will be caught betting - on an Aussie account

2- A club administrator will fall from grace big time

3 - An ex jockey will be fined for parking his bentley in a disabled carpark

4 - A leading buyer at Karaka will not be able to pay for his purchases

We said 2021 not 2020 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.