RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

Orchestral (nz)

Many years ago an Australian political reporter asked the late Bob Hawke if he had ever been wrong.

Hawke looked straight into the camera lens and said "Yes".

The political reporter was astonished that a politician would ever admit that he had been wrong.

"And how was that Mr Hawke?"

I"I backed Galleon to beat Manikato" responded Bob Hawke,

I sincerely hope that people will not say that Tauhei Notts was once wrong;

"He backed Orchestral to beat Zarkozi"..

this could be the race of the carnival, if Orchestral can beat off Zardozi and Autumn Angel , as Zelda says the limit is the sky n0?

its last piece of work was stunning its reported.

she's had a cup of tea, a bex and a good lie down.

one more sleep.😛

8 hours ago, Pegasus 9 said:

A very good win today by Orchestral and James.  Congrats. I would love to know what was said by JMac to Nash on the line. 

You can find out here: https://www.racenet.com.au/news/orchestral-wins-2024-group-1-vinery-stud-stakes-at-rosehill-20240328?fbclid=IwAR1HSBqeiRfTqtsCXVJ73ZFsFzQv

"McDonald left the meeting with a short suspension, which he has delayed until Sunday, April 7 through to Thursday, April 11."

That was from Racing.com.. didn't mention anything what race it was from etc...

Wonder why he delayed it.. surely it wouldn't have mattered if he took it from Sunday 31 March until Thursday 4 April.. perhaps he's booked for something next Wednesday that he really wants to ride.??

Any other thoughts.??

1 hour ago, Ponderosa8 said:

"McDonald left the meeting with a short suspension, which he has delayed until Sunday, April 7 through to Thursday, April 11."

Wonder why he delayed it.. surely it wouldn't have mattered if he took it from Sunday 31 March until Thursday 4 April.. perhaps he's booked for something next Wednesday that he really wants to ride.??

Any other thoughts.??

Race 6: J. McDonald (Shinzo) - careless riding (AR131(a))
- 7/4/24 to 11/4/24, on which day he may ride.

J. McDonald, the rider of Shinzo, pleaded guilty to a charge of careless
riding under AR131(a) in that approaching the 900m he permitted his mount to shift
in resulting in momentary crowding to Hawaii Five Oh and Libertad, which was
severely hampered. J. McDonald's licence to ride in races was suspended for a
period to commence on Sunday 7 April 2024 and to expire on Thursday 11 April
2024, on which day he may ride.

16 hours ago, mckenzie said:

Thought this was interesting:

“She was all out and I remembered that in New Zealand when I rode her when I changed the whip over, she took off,” McDonald said. “She did it again today.

James should have kept that up his sleeve. But eagle eye observers had probably noticed anyway.

On 3/31/2024 at 11:08 AM, Ponderosa8 said:

Any other thoughts.??

The suspension, which still involves a 2 meeting penalty, will now commence on Tuesday 2 April 2024 and expire on Friday 5 April 2024, on which day he can resume riding.

No Pogue's ......the only place I will be visiting is the PAYOUT queue hehehe 😜 .....and it will be a damn shame not to see you there.

Sportsbet are $2.00 into $1.40 which is ridiculous.....no horse deserves to be $1.40 in an Oaks ....but she does have a bit on that lot so the big boys are still unloading.

FF.