RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

Kylie Williams

32 minutes ago, Mr Horse said:

Maybe Central District trainers should realise those South Island jockeys can compete up here. Between Kylie Williams, Tina Comignaghi and Sam Wynne there are ample that can ride in the North Island

Agree completely, for mine Tina is the best in the SI, she could make it easy in the NI if she wanted. I quite like the look of young Denby Rose Tait, seems to have good balance and can rate a front runner. 

12 hours ago, Mr Horse said:

Maybe Central District trainers should realise those South Island jockeys can compete up here. Between Kylie Williams, Tina Comignaghi and Sam Wynne there are ample that can ride in the North Island

They do realise.   Thats why Kylie, Tina and Sam get asked to come up.

19 hours ago, Zak Hussai said:

I quite like the look of young Denby Rose Tait, seems to have good balance and can rate a front runner. 

Two in a row at Greymouth today from the front.  Although for perspective and balance some of these riders today are giving leaders very soft sectionals despite an obvious leaders bias.

3 hours ago, Pakaraka Star said:

Two in a row at Greymouth today from the front.  Although for perspective and balance some of these riders today are giving leaders very soft sectionals despite an obvious leaders bias.

It's called understanding the pace , few do .

12 hours ago, Pam Robson said:

They do realise.   Thats why Kylie, Tina and Sam get asked to come up.

I dont think we see them enough, Seen Kylie about 3 times in the last year