RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pete Lane

RaceCafe Tips Thread Updated Daily

Te Rapa

R7.Dragon Leap.Trainers have worked him out and McNab riding well..Unless Elliot gets busy on Levante 800m out she will be racing for a placing again.

R8.Peecee Pussycat.Had a tough run last start.Had time to recover.Self Obsession back on good track.

R9 Belle En Rouge.Hard watch last start.Needs to jump better.

R10 Iffin Doubt Dance.Better at1600m.

My thoughts.Good Luck

56 minutes ago, bestbets said:

Race 1 Sophisticardo. Gets back which is a little concern as there isn't a lot of pace but I'm sure Opie be a bit more forward and can run over the top of them in 33.

R4 Nest Egg. Tripped up by the wet track last start. has a great finish and relaxes in race in a even race.

R5 Skew Wiff - had a large place bet on this horse last week at 2.8 and just about won. Today I just watch and taken in multis. If jumps as good last week will be just off the pace and let down and be hard to beat.

R6 Magawa Bit rough but like the run before last.

R8 Charms Star - Not my choice, but a friend knows a owner who told him it would win last start and it missed the jump as fav and ran a shocker so give it one more chance for my quad.

R9 Campionessa. Now I might be off the mark here but opie has got down to 55kg to ride this and we all know when he wastes to ride that weight he usually wins. 8w and 2.8p is worth a few each way.

Well good luck all

Marsh quite bullish about Nest Egg…needs to be ridden quieter. 

McNab has got off Charm Star to ride Self Obsession so read into that what you like.

3 hours ago, Theladdownsouth said:

OK team let's get this off the ground TE RAPA Quaddie 

Leg 1) 1

Leg 2) 1,4,5,6,7,9,10,11

Leg 3) 1,2,3,4,6,8,9,11,12

Leg 4) 2,3,11,12,13,18

Time to kick off 2023 in style. 

$432 is certainly style…just sweat the first leg eh….?>🙈

4 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

R9 Campionessa. Now I might be off the mark here but opie has got down to 55kg to ride this and we all know when he wastes to ride that weight he usually wins. 8w and 2.8p is worth a few each way.

Nice find BB hope you had something on it.

Yes I manage to crawl back most of my spending today lol. I got a $20.00 mutli going with  Iffin Doubt Dance for a return of 1120. the cash back is only 135 so let it ride. If multi no good then been a great day with a small loss.

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

My two for Te Rapa are Prowess and Canheroc ( unlucky last start ).  Dragon Leap might give Levante a nudge.

Couple at odds elsewhere..

Mi Carol at Riverton…has run against better fields than this in the North.

No Secret at Flemington - won a couple of races here and track should suit. Willo on and $12 looks good value.

Prowess a class filly. Canheroc fair and Carol terrible.

No Secret nice 4th worth following. Needs to be ridden further back than it was today.

I see Treaty of Paris is racing tomorrow at Tauranga (R6 No 17). This horse has gone out both starts an both times they were expecting it to go close. Gave Opie a headace when doing everything wrong to lose the race last start but I see it has been gelded so a good draw and maybe better manners might do the trick. My price of 15 and 4.5 might be a gold coin eachway.

21 hours ago, mrzim said:

One bet Barney for me today.Dynastic in r3.

Ah Mrzim you take me back to the old Friday Flash days with that reference to "One Bet Barney" and there was Longshot Larry and others too of course. Happy days. A good publication in it's heyday.

21 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I hope Ben can win too...so honest.

Tempting fate here, but after 36 attempts I just don't think it can win. 

Mind you 37 is quite a nice number - it's the 12th prime number and it's mirror (73) is the 21st prime number (21 being the mirror of 12), and the product of its digits (3 & 7) is also 21.

Intent's recent trial was nice.