Ponderosa8

SUPERSTARS OF THE SPRING COMPETITION - OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD.

Recommended Posts

Summary of Winning Teams today..

TEAM NAME TOTAL BEAT TEAM NAME TOTAL WINNING MARGIN
Sunline $3,583.80   Winx $1,850.00 $1,733.80
Melody Belle $2,012.40   Kingston Town $1,464.80 $547.60
Makybe Diva $1,730.00   Guynsynd $1,718.60 $11.40
Grey Way $1,556.40   Castletown $1,482.00 $74.40
Balmerino $2,114.00   Black Caviar $1,371.00 $743.00
Bonecrusher $1,741.60   Kiwi $1,601.00 $140.60
Rough Habit $2,219.00   Might and Power $1,615.40 $603.60
Phar Lap $1,531.40   Manikato $911.80 $619.60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in case you're wondering how far behind Mr_Gee you finished..😃

(CJW just went 6 rounds in the ring while lots went 12 rounds and got a pummelling.)

"Float like a butterly but sting like a Gee"

PLAYER NAME FROM TEAM FINAL TOTAL MARGIN BEHIND WINNER
Mr Gee Sunline $8,924.60  
Gruff Balmerino $7,470.20 -$1,454.40
Goodison Rough Habit $7,316.00 -$1,608.60
Ivan the Great Gunsynd $7,119.60 -$1,805.00
Weekend Hussler Sunline $6,810.80 -$2,113.80
MrZim Phar Lap $6,775.40 -$2,149.20
Stoyd Kingston Town $6,579.20 -$2,345.40
Lynzim Melody Belle $6,484.40 -$2,440.20
Alf Riston Castletown $6,378.20 -$2,546.40
Common Sensical  Rough Habit $6,360.60 -$2,564.00
Pegasus9 Rough Habit $6,352.60 -$2,572.00
Kundalini Castletown $6,268.00 -$2,656.60
Kloppite Sunline $6,266.00 -$2,658.60
Alan1234 Sunline $6,139.40 -$2,785.20
Alf Might and Power $6,132.40 -$2,792.20
Hall Melody Belle $6,029.80 -$2,894.80
Redrew2000 Black Caviar $6,018.20 -$2,906.40
Ohokaman Black Caviar $5,917.20 -$3,007.40
L.J. Shannon Kingston Town $5,748.20 -$3,176.40
Talk1 Kiwi $5,727.00 -$3,197.60
Rodders Winx $5,714.40 -$3,210.20
Al Feilding Balmerino $5,687.60 -$3,237.00
Floyd Pink Makybe Diva $5,679.40 -$3,245.20
Jack Grey Way $5,673.20 -$3,251.40
MikeNZ Bonecrusher $5,665.00 -$3,259.60
Betty Kiwi $5,644.40 -$3,280.20
High Sparrow Sunline $5,640.00 -$3,284.60
NextPlease Phar Lap $5,639.00 -$3,285.60
Littletramp Kingston Town $5,630.80 -$3,293.80
Jenlove Manikato $5,604.80 -$3,319.80
Scooby3051 Gunsynd $5,580.20 -$3,344.40
The Paw Might and Power $5,547.20 -$3,377.40
Zappa Winx $5,505.40 -$3,419.20
Ripples Bonecrusher $5,498.40 -$3,426.20
Camacho Rough Habit $5,425.80 -$3,498.80
Napier Black Caviar $5,399.60 -$3,525.00
Toddy Manikato $5,369.60 -$3,555.00
Richie Castletown $5,322.40 -$3,602.20
Shakti63 Balmerino $5,286.00 -$3,638.60
Romantic Miss Kiwi $5,263.80 -$3,660.80
Pure Steel Winx $5,241.40 -$3,683.20
Caroline Bonecrusher $5,228.60 -$3,696.00
Casper Balmerino $5,213.20 -$3,711.40
Nicobury Might and Power $5,208.20 -$3,716.40
Warren Grey Way $5,200.20 -$3,724.40
Von Cettes Kingston Town $5,189.60 -$3,735.00
The Sherriff Bonecrusher $5,148.40 -$3,776.20
Catalano Winx $5,090.80 -$3,833.80
Sayer Grey Way $5,063.00 -$3,861.60
Seddon Manikato $5,056.40 -$3,868.20
Tasman Man Melody Belle $5,036.60 -$3,888.00
Majestic Castletown $5,025.20 -$3,899.40
Houlahan's Dream Grey Way $5,023.60 -$3,901.00
Nukkledragga Might and Power $5,007.80 -$3,916.80
Loancrusher Kingston Town $5,004.40 -$3,920.20
Dogzstar1 Makybe Diva $4,985.20 -$3,939.40
Insider Melody Belle $4,975.60 -$3,949.00
Black Caviar Castletown $4,932.40 -$3,992.20
Racing Jimmy Black Caviar $4,888.40 -$4,036.20
Smiler Makybe Diva $4,813.40 -$4,111.20
Turny Tom Rough Habit $4,791.80 -$4,132.80
Mike28 Melody Belle $4,785.60 -$4,139.00
Black Kirrama Grey Way $4,691.20 -$4,233.40
Arjay Bonecrusher $4,660.40 -$4,264.20
Nerula Kiwi $4,655.00 -$4,269.60
SayNoMore Phar Lap $4,463.60 -$4,461.00
Peter R S Gunsynd $4,402.00 -$4,522.60
D.Burrow Phar Lap $4,214.40 -$4,710.20
Mooseman Kiwi $4,192.60 -$4,732.00
Memphis3 Winx $4,173.60 -$4,751.00
Sir Castleton Balmerino $4,151.60 -$4,773.00
Cubes Black Caviar $4,132.40 -$4,792.20
Basil Brush Gunsynd $4,078.40 -$4,846.20
Puntwarriors Phar Lap $4,007.60 -$4,917.00
Koriokaramea Manikato $3,994.80 -$4,929.80
Ponderosa8 Gunsynd $3,920.40 -$5,004.20
Black Caviar56 Might and Power $3,882.20 -$5,042.40
Archer Manikato $3,567.00 -$5,357.60
Tacula Makybe Diva $3,418.80 -$5,505.80
CJW Makybe Diva $3,391.20 -$5,533.40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good comp, pity about all the double entries, and rule changes.

Well done to  Mr Gee, and Goodie, unlucky Gruff, but dems da rules .... 

And another excellent job from Paul (Pon)

Thanks Scooby for the opportunity. 

Oh yeah and great work team, sorry for last 2 days ( trying for solo glory)  😂 🤣 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Just in case you're wondering how far behind Mr_Gee you finished..😃

(CJW just went 6 rounds in the ring while lots went 12 rounds and got a pummelling.)

"Float like a butterly but sting like a Gee"

PLAYER NAME FROM TEAM FINAL TOTAL MARGIN BEHIND WINNER
Mr Gee Sunline $8,924.60  
Gruff Balmerino $7,470.20 -$1,454.40
Goodison Rough Habit $7,316.00 -$1,608.60
Ivan the Great Gunsynd $7,119.60 -$1,805.00
Weekend Hussler Sunline $6,810.80 -$2,113.80
MrZim Phar Lap $6,775.40 -$2,149.20
Stoyd Kingston Town $6,579.20 -$2,345.40
Lynzim Melody Belle $6,484.40 -$2,440.20
Alf Riston Castletown $6,378.20 -$2,546.40
Common Sensical  Rough Habit $6,360.60 -$2,564.00
Pegasus9 Rough Habit $6,352.60 -$2,572.00
Kundalini Castletown $6,268.00 -$2,656.60
Kloppite Sunline $6,266.00 -$2,658.60
Alan1234 Sunline $6,139.40 -$2,785.20
Alf Might and Power $6,132.40 -$2,792.20
Hall Melody Belle $6,029.80 -$2,894.80
Redrew2000 Black Caviar $6,018.20 -$2,906.40
Ohokaman Black Caviar $5,917.20 -$3,007.40
L.J. Shannon Kingston Town $5,748.20 -$3,176.40
Talk1 Kiwi $5,727.00 -$3,197.60
Rodders Winx $5,714.40 -$3,210.20
Al Feilding Balmerino $5,687.60 -$3,237.00
Floyd Pink Makybe Diva $5,679.40 -$3,245.20
Jack Grey Way $5,673.20 -$3,251.40
MikeNZ Bonecrusher $5,665.00 -$3,259.60
Betty Kiwi $5,644.40 -$3,280.20
High Sparrow Sunline $5,640.00 -$3,284.60
NextPlease Phar Lap $5,639.00 -$3,285.60
Littletramp Kingston Town $5,630.80 -$3,293.80
Jenlove Manikato $5,604.80 -$3,319.80
Scooby3051 Gunsynd $5,580.20 -$3,344.40
The Paw Might and Power $5,547.20 -$3,377.40
Zappa Winx $5,505.40 -$3,419.20
Ripples Bonecrusher $5,498.40 -$3,426.20
Camacho Rough Habit $5,425.80 -$3,498.80
Napier Black Caviar $5,399.60 -$3,525.00
Toddy Manikato $5,369.60 -$3,555.00
Richie Castletown $5,322.40 -$3,602.20
Shakti63 Balmerino $5,286.00 -$3,638.60
Romantic Miss Kiwi $5,263.80 -$3,660.80
Pure Steel Winx $5,241.40 -$3,683.20
Caroline Bonecrusher $5,228.60 -$3,696.00
Casper Balmerino $5,213.20 -$3,711.40
Nicobury Might and Power $5,208.20 -$3,716.40
Warren Grey Way $5,200.20 -$3,724.40
Von Cettes Kingston Town $5,189.60 -$3,735.00
The Sherriff Bonecrusher $5,148.40 -$3,776.20
Catalano Winx $5,090.80 -$3,833.80
Sayer Grey Way $5,063.00 -$3,861.60
Seddon Manikato $5,056.40 -$3,868.20
Tasman Man Melody Belle $5,036.60 -$3,888.00
Majestic Castletown $5,025.20 -$3,899.40
Houlahan's Dream Grey Way $5,023.60 -$3,901.00
Nukkledragga Might and Power $5,007.80 -$3,916.80
Loancrusher Kingston Town $5,004.40 -$3,920.20
Dogzstar1 Makybe Diva $4,985.20 -$3,939.40
Insider Melody Belle $4,975.60 -$3,949.00
Black Caviar Castletown $4,932.40 -$3,992.20
Racing Jimmy Black Caviar $4,888.40 -$4,036.20
Smiler Makybe Diva $4,813.40 -$4,111.20
Turny Tom Rough Habit $4,791.80 -$4,132.80
Mike28 Melody Belle $4,785.60 -$4,139.00
Black Kirrama Grey Way $4,691.20 -$4,233.40
Arjay Bonecrusher $4,660.40 -$4,264.20
Nerula Kiwi $4,655.00 -$4,269.60
SayNoMore Phar Lap $4,463.60 -$4,461.00
Peter R S Gunsynd $4,402.00 -$4,522.60
D.Burrow Phar Lap $4,214.40 -$4,710.20
Mooseman Kiwi $4,192.60 -$4,732.00
Memphis3 Winx $4,173.60 -$4,751.00
Sir Castleton Balmerino $4,151.60 -$4,773.00
Cubes Black Caviar $4,132.40 -$4,792.20
Basil Brush Gunsynd $4,078.40 -$4,846.20
Puntwarriors Phar Lap $4,007.60 -$4,917.00
Koriokaramea Manikato $3,994.80 -$4,929.80
Ponderosa8 Gunsynd $3,920.40 -$5,004.20
Black Caviar56 Might and Power $3,882.20 -$5,042.40
Archer Manikato $3,567.00 -$5,357.60
Tacula Makybe Diva $3,418.80 -$5,505.80
CJW Makybe Diva $3,391.20 -$5,533.40

Bastard  ...  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done the GEE.Too good by far.Also Sunline way ahead of the rest.Today I thought maybe Winx could upset the applecart but we really got our arse served up on a plate.

Excellent competition Scooby and Pondy.Kept us all interested until the end.

Thanks to our team for being a good friendly unit.

Winx well she raced on 12 starts too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the winners Team Sunline and Mr Gee...super efforts. Once again thanks to everyone else for all their effort..Ponderosa was as always outstanding and Say No more thank you for filling in as you did. Most of all thanks to everyone for the input and continued participation in the comp right till the end...you guys are what make the comps the fun they are so thank you so much for making it the fun it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2021 at 3:13 PM, Kloppite said:

Two of team Sunline on the $17 shot in the first - the champion mare has jumped well  :)

 

Little did we know she was going to run them into the ground so proud of my team huge effort by all members of sunline

Thanks all involved such a cool competition given something to do during the weekends been able to give the old man (nicobury) a good thrashing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gee I actually had a good day picking wise, my two best bets at Flemington got 1st and 3rd which was a bit unlucky, even though my picking throughout was poor I see I still topped my team which means my fellow team members have got a lot of improvement to do, if you can't beat me then there is only one way you can go and that's up.

To the scorers top marks, trying to do all the scoring in such a short time would do my head in, only so much time one can take up here.

And now of course for the winners is the biggest challenge. backing some winners with the prize money, good luck with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A final thanks to Scooby, Pondy and substitute scorer John (saved me from the task 🙂), for a fantastic job putting this together.

As mentioned, I think this was a great tonic in lockdown and has rekindled my interest in the site so job well done guys. 

Congratulations to the Sunline Team and the Top 3 individual place getters. Some pretty solid form by all 3, and I come away happy to have secured a Top 10 at least, but somewhat lucky to hang on with after freefalling down the leaderboard on the last day.

Despite erratic behavior and a tongue tie on for the last race causing him to be scratched at the barrier, Gruff still managed to hold second which was a fair result in the end. Not sure if anyone has heard from him since? Hopefully he has returned home safely from rumored Surfing Trip and gets to go around again.

Maybe a small spell, being gelded and trialing to the satisfaction of the Chief Stipe before next acceptances can be taken though?😆

Take care all, and hopefully we are headed to an 'almost normal' Christmas.

Cheers,

Phil

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr_gee said:

r10 no 5   ricc   is my   bet  

 

  ew   400 

Based on your history of picks in the comp I was expecting to see $400 EW on a $20 shot.😆

I notice the TAB shows its now raining down there so hope it doesnt get too bad by 4.30pm as its best form seems to be on Easy tracks although it has won in Soft.

Good Luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Based on your history of picks in the comp I was expecting to see $400 EW on a $20 shot.😆

I notice the TAB shows its now raining down there so hope it doesnt get too bad by 4.30pm as its best form seems to be on Easy tracks although it has won in Soft.

Good Luck

 fields  are very  even today  any all the main venues   which made  it impossible  , but after a collect for race café 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Based on your history of picks in the comp I was expecting to see $400 EW on a $20 shot.😆

I notice the TAB shows its now raining down there so hope it doesnt get too bad by 4.30pm as its best form seems to be on Easy tracks although it has won in Soft.

Good Luck

Less attractive proposition Ponda when the coin is actually going on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2021 at 6:45 PM, Kloppite said:

Hi Scooby,

Are you able to put my bet on a race at Perth (Ascot) tonight?  Race runs at 8.50pm.  No worries if I'm too late for a bet tonight.

Thanks

Sorry I missed it...you can go anytime you like in the coming weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2021 at 1:23 PM, scooby3051 said:

Sorry I missed it...you can go anytime you like in the coming weeks.

Thanks.

Can I please have a bet at Rosehill gallops tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon. 

Rosehill Race 3:  #14 Capo Strada  $150 each way

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.