Guest

Jacinda Ardern

2,694 posts in this topic

Guest
13 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Sad to see the Left Leaning team on the Project (tv3) playing down what the Green co leader has done.

Apparently we all have skeletons and she is a good woman.

To David Seymour,donot let yourself go on that show again and be bombarded by dumb asses trying to be smart asses.

Where do they get some of these characters from, you'd swear they had emptied out the local Winz office for that lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todd Barclay was thrown under the bus for trying to get evidence on a duplicitous staff member while Turei lauded by the left for being a lying thief. Go figure. What I find the most puzzling is why anyone would want to fornicate with her in the first place. There are some bloody desperados out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly getting the bulk of media attention..now Kelvin Davis is having a go..

The worrying, and puzzling thing, is the lack of response from National. Keeping powder dry perhaps...??

Momentum is a big thing in politics...they wouldn't want to be complacent or let it go too far.....Democrats ring a bell Bill...???  :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worrying thing about that interview is that Mush allowed Davis to rave on for 7 minutes before she interjected.

When was the last time a NAT was allowed to do that.

Munch(mush) is a shocker i remember her locked up and studying the Panama papers to report dirt on the NATS.What a cock up that was in fact it was a non event.

So far what i can read of the pinko policies it involves more taxes and thats it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

As an aside, anyone know why the TAB does not offer odds on various election options.

Can they only put up markets on Racing and Sport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Certainly getting the bulk of media attention..now Kelvin Davis is having a go..

The worrying, and puzzling thing, is the lack of response from National. Keeping powder dry perhaps...??

Momentum is a big thing in politics...they wouldn't want to be complacent or let it go too far.....Democrats ring a bell Bill...???  :rolleyes:

 

Why are the opposition not jumping on the co leader of the Greens, and demanding her resignation over her dishonesty?. She only fessed up because someone had leaked it. Now normally you would expect National to be all over it, but no, just silence. My gut tells me something is going on, that maybe National have a bad apple yet to be exposed. This is having the effect of preoccupying them, and allowing Labour a free pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Don't forget Bill 'The Rock' English has never won an election, in fact in 2002 he led National to it's worst ever defeat, polling just 20%.

Must be in the back of their minds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Why are the opposition not jumping on the co leader of the Greens, and demanding her resignation over her dishonesty?. She only fessed up because someone had leaked it. Now normally you would expect National to be all over it, but no, just silence. My gut tells me something is going on, that maybe National have a bad apple yet to be exposed. This is having the effect of preoccupying them, and allowing Labour a free pass.

I would imagine the reason is, the long she stays there the better for the Nats. Shes a dopey walking time bomb for the left & sure as eggs the investigator will find out exactly how much she has stolen from the taxpayer & I am guessing the public will be bloody shocked by how much it might be.

All of this and No doubt more will be out in coming weeks, better to have pressure going on in the last 2 weeks of an election lead up rather than now. Turei can't kept her daft mouth shut so the Nats are playing this really smart and waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, barryb said:

I would imagine the reason is, the long she stays there the better for the Nats. Shes a dopey walking time bomb for the left & sure as eggs the investigator will find out exactly how much she has stolen from the taxpayer & I am guessing the public will be bloody shocked by how much it might be.

All of this and No doubt more will be out in coming weeks, better to have pressure going on in the last 2 weeks of an election lead up rather than now. Turei can't kept her daft mouth shut so the Nats are playing this really smart and waiting.

I don't think she is the main concern though Barry....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

National has a very capable young female cabinet minister called Nicki Kay who is as good as if not a better Poli as Jacinda.

Perhaps the Old Boys club in National should promote Nicki to a leadership position

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacinda may have a life line if Greens move to Labour and Winston exposes Bill English (good catholic boy needs to go to confessions) by producing the hundreds of texts he sent to his former Electorate Secretary.

Bill has form, remember how he was falsely claiming rental expenses for a house he owned in Wellington in the name of his Family Trust.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
22 hours ago, globederby12 said:

With the Greens (god bless them) imploding and being joined at the hip to Labour  , its right wing Politics for another 3 yrs.

Sorry Jacinda , you don't stand a dogs show in hell of winning anything.  Lovely smile though

Don't bet on it Rees:D

If nothing else, an unprecedented, stunning turnaround in the polls in a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hesi said:

Don't bet on it Rees:D

If nothing else, an unprecedented, stunning turnaround in the polls in a week

We somehow have ended up in the same position as the USA. If its Right then the rich get richer and the poor ,well !!!

The left , dark ages if the Greens manage a miracle with Mrs Personality.

NZ in 20 to 30 yrs will be 3rd World  either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2017 at 9:12 PM, globederby12 said:

With the Greens (god bless them) imploding and being joined at the hip to Labour  , its right wing Politics for another 3 yrs.

Sorry Jacinda , you don't stand a dogs show in hell of winning anything.  Lovely smile though

This surge for Labour is understandable if a bit mystifying. Do people really think someone so inexperienced, who has never achieved anything, can run the country and represent NZ on the World stage..??!  A nice smile might look good but let's get real here. If Labour do manage to win this election, they will need the Greens and NZF to cobble an unholy coalition together....the mind boggles at who might turn up in that Government. You would think Winston would want the Deputy job if they need him to get over the line.....there's her first problem....and just how long Winnie would want to play second fiddle to her will be another.....:wacko:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

The next 2 polls are going to be interesting then, certainly has turned it into an intriguing election.

I think you guys are underestimating Ardern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But has Adern changed labor from being the bumblers they have been for the last 10 or more years.    Does a Leopard change it's spots?       So far all I can see she's done is promise increased taxation.          Well, Jacinda, you can't get blood out of a stone, can you?     Ask Meteria!       Until she can get it into her (and her party's) heads,   that less wasteful spending rather than additional taxes is the answer, it will be more of the same old same old.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, hesi said:

The next 2 polls are going to be interesting then, certainly has turned it into an intriguing election.

I think you guys are underestimating Ardern.

Tell me anything she has done in her career so far Hesi.....apart from the photo ops, and the fairy floss platitudes....anything...??? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What i find interesting, is how the Greens have gone from trying to save the planet, to social engineering. This Shaw character is leading a party that seems to be moving from their core base of true Greenies, to Maori and social welfare issues. The two brave MP's that walked represented the true Greenies, whats left is a bunch of feminists that are more interested in Metiria Turei's social engineering, and Maori issues. The entire bunch have got into Parliament without a single one of them being elected. They have lost all their principles, and will do anything to gain power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now