RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Sumlineboy

Have you got the white flag up over our bet Niki Piki Milo v Consensus.

Your horse {Niki\ had it's 4th start yesterday and sorry to say it was 47L last from the winner.

My horse [Consensus} which you said was over raced won the SI Filly of the Year,including a 1st and a 2nd in her last 2 races.

Let me know if you have had enough,or do you want to wait for the last 2 weeks of the season..

To be fair Midge - I was hoping your best pal would continue training Consensus right through its campaign. Oh well.

You opened your mouth without engaging your brain last time and you just did it again.

sunlineboy, on 14 Jul 2015 - 06:54 AM, said:

I didn't bag Niki Piki's trainers. I offered my suggestion that it was a wet tracker and it must be ridden forward - a sentiment shared by many on this forum.

But you did bag the original trainer of Consensus??? Among others.... a sentiment shared by many on this forum ... :rolleyes:

Dear oh dear, did someone dis a trainer on here again, or voice an opinion that was different than the "senior" members that have a bit of pull.

Don't they know that trainers and jockeys are a protected species on this site.

Oh my.

When will they ever learn.

Kumbaya my lord. :rolleyes:

<p>

Traka, on 14 Jul 2015 - 8:03 PM, said: Dear oh dear, did someone dis a trainer on here again, or voice an opinion that was different than the "senior" members that have a bit of pull. Don't they know that trainers and jockeys are a protected species on this site. Oh my. When will they ever learn. Kumbaya my lord. :rolleyes:

</p>

That was not the reason,not that it has anything to do with you, but please keep going.... I enjoy a bit of sport...and you will be the same if you do as he did.

this thread goes right over my head. i thought the whole point of a site like this was to yarn about all things racing? some of the more interesting subjects will inevitably ruffle feathers but if you're only going to yarn about things everyone agrees with the site would quickly become sanitized and boring.ive seen people say completely legit stuff on the site and then have someone with a vested interest rubbish them and negate the whole point of the discussion. i couldnt train a kitten to use a litterbox so would never criticize a horse trainer.the subject of bad rides is an interesting one.there can often be a fine line between a genius ride and a shocker.ask s dye. a rider goes around the cape looking for better ground and gets home by a nose.seen d walsh do it often.hes then called genius. seen other riders do it and go down a nose. they are often called mugs.what is a bad ride can easily be open to interpretation.jocks ride on kotare chief in the auckland cup was special.how special if he had got nailed late? sharing opinions and perspectives should be encouraged even if our take is different. i dont know sunlineboy from adam.have read some of his messages and he obviously loves the game and has more understanding than the average guy leaning against the wall at the local tab.is there a vested interest here? a thread is started deliberately misspelling his username that has a hint of ridicule about it.hes accused of opening his mouth before engaging his brain.maybe he did.dont know but his comeback was not unreasonable for someone feeling got at.he said it was not him going to court for expressing an opinion.that message was removed.then hes ridiculed some more and then shown the door for whatever response he then gave.normally such responses are transparent and other users would agree with a boot arriving up the date.why is this different? trakas response seemed fair yet he is threatened with being expelled.freedom of speech should be valued and encouraged should it not or is it only encouraged if you agree with their perspective? thats an odd freedom of speech.fully agree with showing users the door if they say something liable especially if they cant back it up with proof but being shot at dawn for just expressing a different opinion is more than just harsh.i appreciate i may be shown the door for expressing my opinion here or at least told if i disagree then bugger off but surely adults can be more grown up about a game we all enjoy? from a personal perspective the most common way ive seen positive change occur on any given subject is by people expressing their perspective about something they are not happy about.lots of people think there is a big problem with child poverty in nz.john key says there is not.hes the boss so he must be right? lets just say bill smith put in some shocking rides clearly costing his charge victory and then was a total pratt about it. is it ok to say on here we think the ride was poor and he needs to stop acting like a dick? what if bill smith was good mates with the site admin. still ok to express your thoughts on bill? 

<p>

cupday, on 15 Jul 2015 - 05:17 AM, said: this thread goes right over my head. i thought the whole point of a site like this was to yarn about all things racing? some of the more interesting subjects will inevitably ruffle feathers but if you're only going to yarn about things everyone agrees with the site would quickly become sanitized and boring.ive seen people say completely legit stuff on the site and then have someone with a vested interest rubbish them and negate the whole point of the discussion. i couldnt train a kitten to use a litterbox so would never criticize a horse trainer.the subject of bad rides is an interesting one.there can often be a fine line between a genius ride and a shocker.ask s dye. a rider goes around the cape looking for better ground and gets home by a nose.seen d walsh do it often.hes then called genius. seen other riders do it and go down a nose. they are often called mugs.what is a bad ride can easily be open to interpretation.jocks ride on kotare chief in the auckland cup was special.how special if he had got nailed late? sharing opinions and perspectives should be encouraged even if our take is different. i dont know sunlineboy from adam.have read some of his messages and he obviously loves the game and has more understanding than the average guy leaning against the wall at the local tab.is there a vested interest here? a thread is started deliberately misspelling his username that has a hint of ridicule about it.hes accused of opening his mouth before engaging his brain.maybe he did.dont know but his comeback was not unreasonable for someone feeling got at.he said it was not him going to court for expressing an opinion.that message was removed.then hes ridiculed some more and then shown the door for whatever response he then gave.normally such responses are transparent and other users would agree with a boot arriving up the date.why is this different? trakas response seemed fair yet he is threatened with being expelled.freedom of speech should be valued and encouraged should it not or is it only encouraged if you agree with their perspective? thats an odd freedom of speech.fully agree with showing users the door if they say something liable especially if they cant back it up with proof but being shot at dawn for just expressing a different opinion is more than just harsh.i appreciate i may be shown the door for expressing my opinion here or at least told if i disagree then bugger off but surely adults can be more grown up about a game we all enjoy? from a personal perspective the most common way ive seen positive change occur on any given subject is by people expressing their perspective about something they are not happy about.lots of people think there is a big problem with child poverty in nz.john key says there is not.hes the boss so he must be right? lets just say bill smith put in some shocking rides clearly costing his charge victory and then was a total pratt about it. is it ok to say on here we think the ride was poor and he needs to stop acting like a dick? what if bill smith was good mates with the site admin. still ok to express your thoughts on bill?

</p>

Cup Day whoever you are lets put this to bed once and for all,people can say whatever they want, Midget was having a dig at SB as he won a bet, SB as he often does stuck the slipper in... anyway whats done is done, yes jockeys and trainers are able to be talked about, but from my view if they did wrong, so be it, IF people can prove what they say. As for jockeys it is a bloody tough sport and just because you may have lost a few bucks on them does not mean you need, not meaning you specifically, to get on the net and rubbish them to all and sundry, and the same goes for trainers, the game is too hard and people put in to much time and effort to have some people with no names and no faces put the boot in without knowing all the facts. And yes I will stick up for them if I think they are right and I will give it to them if I think they are wrong.

Lets drop it now, I do not like to ban anyone, but there is more to this story than you all know, so please can we just move on now... cheers.

Scooby

<p></p>

but please keep going.... I enjoy a bit of sport...and you will be the same if you do as he did.

You are a funny guy scooby3051, ever the hypocrite.

You tell me to keep going, yet you delete my reply :D

The previous owner got dealt to for voicing his opinion, one of the clique is having to defend himself for doing the same in the near future and both had/have your support, yet if one of the mere mortals on here does the same you come down like a little bully boy, are you getting the hypocrisy here??

I'm not so sure.

<p>

Traka, on 15 Jul 2015 - 4:36 PM, said: You are a funny guy scooby3051, ever the hypocrite. You tell me to keep going, yet you delete my reply :D The previous owner got dealt to for voicing his opinion, one of the clique is having to defend himself for doing the same in the near future and both had/have your support, yet if one of the mere mortals on here does the same you come down like a little bully boy, are you getting the hypocrisy here?? I'm not so sure.

Traka, it is my decision to let stay up what I think is OK... if you do not like these rules, then there are other avenues for you to have your say... so it is your choice. I however do not run this site for people with no names to their posts to rubbish me for doing what I thought was best for me on my own site. Now you can come back and take potshots again ..or you can move on. I explained myself quite clearly above,and as the issue had nothing to do with you, I trust you will now drop it. I am not a bully boy,I just happen to be the owner. Cheers Leigh</p>

<p><embed height="0" id="xunlei_com_thunder_helper_plugin_d462f475-c18e-46be-bd10-327458d045bd" type="application/thunder_download_plugin" width="0"></embed></p>

Guest 2Admin2

Morty let us know when sunlineboy coughs. Then we can close the thread topic.