RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pete Lane

TAB website

29 minutes ago, MissJools said:

At least I'm not a miserable prick like 99% of the people that are members of this website, you not DIE if you can't put a bet on!!!!  Put that money towards paying bills and buying food instead!!!!  #keyboardwarriors!!!!

Can't pay the bills and buy groceries if I can't bet. That said at this stage I have a plan B for this now regular type of incident. Fortunately, the new Entain platform is expected to be in place in a few weeks now so the poor buggers will no longer have to keep patching up this antiquity.

2 hours ago, Blaird said:

I have noticed my balance keeps dropping even though my bets aren't going on so I bloody hope so

Yeh I backed Maccedes at Invercargill, balance went down. Horse ran second and paid $7. I only got my stake back, not the dividend ??

2 hours ago, PeteL said:

"Just be patient" according to Rodley.

FFS.

Then the boofhead Rodley said confirmed all NZ meetings including Rangiora going back 1 hour. Well that was B.S .. because Rangiora carried on regardless. He always does that, talks crap before checking the facts. I'm sorry but I can never be patient with his drivel

4 minutes ago, Palliser said:

Don't worry everyone Entain are going to sort everything out 🤣

Well they seem to be, they got all the oncourse presenters back, bought radio back, bumped up stakes, all the things the past administration failed to succeed in doing, all seems too good to be true, time will tell if it is.

As for the website, never foolproof.

2 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Well they seem to be, they got all the oncourse presenters back, bought radio back, bumped up stakes, all the things the past administration failed to succeed in doing, all seems too good to be true, time will tell if it is.

As for the website, never foolproof.

Have they brought radio back?

17 minutes ago, Palliser said:

What about winning bets ?? .. I only had my stake refunded,  but my bet came in 

Yes i would dispute that palliser. Make a note of your bet details & ring 0800102106 tell them you want a payout as a winning bet, if you get no joy ask to be transferred to the back desk...still no joy, contact the RIU ...very helpful & professional. 

Just got caught , tried to put a bet on and it said there was a problem , so I tried again and it came up the same , so waited  30 secs and went again and told me I had insufficient funds and when I checked it had taken the bet both of the first two attempts .

I've seen monkeys at a zoo more organized than this mob .

5 minutes ago, nomates said:

Just got caught , tried to put a bet on and it said there was a problem , so I tried again and it came up the same , so waited  30 secs and went again and told me I had insufficient funds and when I checked it had taken the bet both of the first two attempts .

I've seen monkeys at a zoo more organized than this mob .

Maybe there is a god , the bet was Kimochi , yeehaa .

1 hour ago, mikenz said:

Yes, Idol you should know that, just Google it.

Then why don't they advertise that as an improvement ?? .. if I knew that I could listen to races 24/7 like the old days on Pacific if no access to the TV or internet 

25 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Just take the refund, pay some bills and buy some groceries :)

Had a discussion with a young man at the TAB , he went away for a couple of minutes and came back and said they would be refunding the winnings .

I would suggest anybody in the same position has a discussion with the TAB , as they are clearly going to work on , if people ask we will give in but not just willingly do the right thing .

The TAB issues have cost me approx $200 today,  normally something like this might actually save me money, but unfortunately for me today it has been costly.

I emailed my elite services manager, he advised that once the I.T issues are sorted he'll 'correct my balance' but tbh I really doubt/don't see how things will be corrected because it got so messy... there's the things they can't correct which were the earlier bets I 'would've' got on but couldn't... but then of the ones where I have got evidence 'screenshots' it's allover the place... I had one instance of money taken, dosent show in pendings, bet was a winner and to the best of my knowledge looking at transaction history the stake wasn't even returned,  let alone the winning dividend (so basically stolen my money) and another instance of money taken, backed a winner and just stake returned....

In summary.... what a *ucken mess!! 🤬

i had no trouble betting on bet 365  do any of you people on here that you actually get starting odds on your bets  apparentley they fine trainers for having there horse late in the birdcage now entain tab can delay a race meeting without a fine

1 hour ago, Lowdown said:

The TAB issues have cost me approx $200 today,  normally something like this might actually save me money, but unfortunately for me today it has been costly.

I emailed my elite services manager, he advised that once the I.T issues are sorted he'll 'correct my balance' but tbh I really doubt/don't see how things will be corrected because it got so messy... there's the things they can't correct which were the earlier bets I 'would've' got on but couldn't... but then of the ones where I have got evidence 'screenshots' it's allover the place... I had one instance of money taken, dosent show in pendings, bet was a winner and to the best of my knowledge looking at transaction history the stake wasn't even returned,  let alone the winning dividend (so basically stolen my money) and another instance of money taken, backed a winner and just stake returned....

In summary.... what a *ucken mess!! 🤬

I would suggest that you take photos on your phone where it shows on your transaction page that bets were accepted , that is a contract , talk to them on Monday and run thru the bets you can prove you put on and the money was taken from your account , they should honor those bets . I done this with the bet I put on and they paid out the winnings within 15 mins .

2 hours ago, gubellini said:

Palliser Aiden Rodley should quit his soporific utterances on Trackside and concentrate on writing. His books are well researched and offer good reading.

You are quite there .His books are very good.