RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pegasus 9

MOLLY BLOOM

21 hours ago, pogo(aus) said:

that noise was me ripping up my AJC Oaks fixed odds futures tix !!  🤬

surely a big hope in Brisvegas .though.

FOF Certainly a challenge n0?

😛

Why?

I think that she has as much chance of starting in the AJC Oaks as she does in the NZ Oaks.

The O'Sullivan team love to travel to Sydney.

On 2/7/2024 at 9:16 PM, mckenzie said:

Unfortunate to see her go, not just for our local racing but from a breeding perspective it's one less G1 winner that will go to stud here and leave progeny at the sales here.

The chances of her dropping a good one soon is thin, We have seen this alot and this is no different today,No rain ever looks a better chance

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

I see Boys Gets Paid expert Ted went against my trial standout yet again and tipped Subdina. Beyond belief and I'm only a part timer 😆

Why must you take potshots at Ted. He is a bloody good guy minds his own business never has a bad word to say about anyone and you take potshots at him from behind a keyboard...sorry but in my book thats not fair...he is a decent bloke leave him alone.

Interesting comments Gruff.

Molly Bloom has won four of her eight starts and of those four wins I have had her on top in three of them including her as a special bet of the weekend when she won the 1000 Guineas at Riccarton. In her other win on Saturday I had her second selection. 

Here are the write ups for those four wins.

R6    16    MOLLY BLOOM    $2.00FF  (15/9/2023 Taupo)

She has had one start back in April at Avondale when she finished powerfully for a very close third behind two very nice horses. She was given a nice quiet trial at Avondale where she finished fourth and she is going to be very hard to beat in this. For multiples

R7     9    MOLLY BLOOM    $4.00FF   (18/11/2023  Riccarton)

She is a filly with plenty of ability and who has been unlucky in three of her four career starts including her last two particularly in the G2 Soliloquy Stakes at Pukekohe last start. Today she steps up over 1600m on a big track and if she can get clear air at the top of the straight and go through her gears she can boom home over them.

R8    1    MOLLY BLOOM    $1.90FF   26/12/23   Pukekohe)

I have her on top as she won the 1000 Guineas with a top run for us at Riccarton last month which had been preceded by a very unlucky fourth in the Soliloquy Stakes here in October. Not sure that she should be at $1.90 but she is a nice filly who has the NZ Oaks as her target at Trentham in March. Look for her to be hitting the line strongly.

R4    4    SUDBINA     $5.00FF    (10/2/24  Te Rapa

This filly has won her last two starts over 1400m and 1600m. The latter win was a good effort at Trentham in the Desert Gold Stakes after coming from last. She steps up to 2000m for this as do a number of other fillies but I feel she will get the distance and I do like the fact she has the ace draw. If she can jump and possie up in the trail and then get clear air at the top of the straight she could then prove hard to run down. For multiples:

1  -  Molly Bloom  -  The 1000 Guineas winner Ellerslie was always going to present problems for her last time when she finished fourth. Here over 2000m she will get every chance.

I was prepared to put Sudbina on top on Saturday over Molly as Molly’s run at Ellerslie wasn’t the best and created some doubt hence I put her in for second.  I believe that the evidence above clearly shows I have rated Molly Bloom pretty well and reiterate four wins with three first selection and a second selection.

FYI   I did not have her first selection when she was beaten two starts ago at Ellerslie.

R6    12    ORCHESTRAL     $3.50FF    (27/1/24  Ellerslie) 

She is a smart filly coming in off the back of an impressive win over 1600m at Pukekohe last start and has the ace draw for this with James Mac to ride. I can see her three back on the fence in the running and if James can give her clear air early in the straight then she can let down with her turn of foot and prove hard to beat. Her work this week has been super and she is cherry ripe for this. For multiples:

10  -  Molly Bloom  -  She has won three of her last four and is a top class filly. She will get back and look to run home over them. Whether the post comes up too soon for her on the track is the question mark.

By the way I claim no expertise. My selections are but one person's opinion and I am at least prepared to offer them pre-race not afterwards.     

On 2/12/2024 at 6:58 PM, nomates said:

Didn't know there was a secure facility down there .

Are you taking the piss?

I responded to a 'who wins a group one  from trials in August 23. ... I found one trial from many labelling Molly Bloom as that horse and from that I need a secure facility? 

You couldnt see it and you challenge me?  Go figure

On 2/12/2024 at 5:32 PM, scooby3051 said:

You seem to have gone quiet Gruff...I think Teds facts speak for themselves.👍

What facts? Ted is  a great Scalp and I've some how taken it, akin to Dandy Andys one off. Im surprised hes taken such an effort  to disguise his failure at my expense, after all I'm only the resident anti Vaxxer who left Twizel for Awanuis Paua and Snapper stocks

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Ahhh finally he raises from his slumber...As I said Ted is one of the good decent guys so stop taking potshots at him...cheers.

But , But , But , so's the guy taking pot shots at Ted , isn't he , isn't he ? says he is ! aaaalllllll the time ! 🥱🥱🥱

On 2/17/2024 at 9:38 AM, scooby3051 said:

Ahhh finally he raises from his slumber...As I said Ted is one of the good decent guys so stop taking potshots at him...cheers.

Never said he wasn't?  I go to an urgent 'job' on a Saturday for an elderly couple  in their late 80s when the surf was pumping, discover Ray had slipped down the stairs  attending to the flood downstairs, i spent an hour and a half water blasting the stairs and the area below before dealing with the disaster below for a Cup of tea some home made scones and some reminiscing and I'm the bad guy. If you have EVER gone out of your way to help others 1/2 as much as I have for minimal return I will be shocked . Ray Dawson RIP 😔

10 hours ago, Gruff said:

Never said he wasn't?  I go to an urgent 'job' on a Saturday for an elderly couple  in their late 80s when the surf was pumping, discover Ray had slipped down the stairs  attending to the flood downstairs, i spent an hour and a half water blasting the stairs and the area below before dealing with the disaster below for a Cup of tea some home made scones and some reminiscing and I'm the bad guy. If you have EVER gone out of your way to help others 1/2 as much as I have for minimal return I will be shocked . Ray Dawson RIP 😔

So now you want to have a go at me???? You do not know a damn thing about me or who or what I give my time to...either apologise or get lost...your choice.