RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dynamite

Kiwi talk with NO Action

It did seem to run like a typical bland Friday night R50.  Nobody wanted to take any more risk than they had to for fear of being the one who blew it. 

Lord knows why Nat hands up to $81 shot Kango at the bell.  Not only does she put herself in a pocket behind a horse not expected to be there at the finish, she leaves her stablemate 3 wide without cover for the final lap and Blair controls the race from there.

35 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

All the talk and nothing happens

They all walk off the mobile arm

Tim Williams said he was coming out to cross yet he holds his horse back 

The first part of the race was a joke

Natalie hand up give up with a round to go

most over hyped and boring race in NZ

Mate .. over here in Oz as you know we've had many boring Leader races for years . make that decades. Big tracks or small. in big races.

King of Swing lately in Miracle Miles for example?  . Village kid in the west and Westburn Grant in the East for years. both leading and winning many a time after the stands were finished.  San Simeon , Preux Chevalier, Jack Morris all just bowling along in front all the time. hard to take them on ?? 

racing probably a bit better in 70's when they went a bit slower and Pure Steel, Koala King, Paleface Adios and others could take the leader on. Bit more exciting as you say. But the buggers just go so quick now in front. so you just get burned off so much easier.......

Dynamite mate, all of those off the front had a shot at gettin to the front; in the end the mighty COPYT simply ambled over, he didn't even need to blast the gate (mind you he could've if asked) why Williams on BD JOE never stuck to his plan to run the gate I'm buggered if I know, any of those comin round could've pressured him (COPYT) but they didn't, I thought Nat may have really put it to COPYT when she came round with SELF ASSURED, didn't eventuate.....they all came for a look even BETTER ECLIPSE, guess maybe they could all see he was travellin and game O, the mare did well to blast up the inside bloody shame she broke, the way she was goin she could've pushed for 2nd....over-hyped and borin, depends on your point of view if the race never panned out for you, or yuh pocket then I spose it was; but for those who simply went to see some of the best goin round, it was fricken awesome :rcf-happy-7: most enjoyable night out, loved it!

See the ozzie Trotter blasted round there (Cambridge) no wucken forries yuh gotta be happy with that :rcfe-happy-3: ay ay

Cheers Iraklis

Well JJ mate, it can't have been that slow track record got bust :rcf-happy-7: just sayin.....COPYT is a beast of a horse when he's down to bizzness, just thought me other fav OTRoad would of shot the gap better than he did....NMWat whoar she's a big banger the way she ripped up inside of OTRoad until she she broke, dammmmnnn she's one to watch

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Dockers said:

Not sure how that prize money can be sustained , but fingers crossed.

For the most part, the prize money is sustained by the sale of the slots.

More importantly, does anyone know how much actually goes back to the horses connections?  Or is that a private agreement between each slot holder and connections so each deal looks different??

Yes I believe it's private agreement struck with each Slot holder and horse owners/connections Pakaraka, so I guess we'll never know that one :rcf-thinking-1: but it would be great if they (Cambridge) were able to add a Slot Race for the trotters......

Cheers Iraklis

On 4/14/2023 at 9:00 PM, Dynamite said:

All the talk and nothing happens

They all walk off the mobile arm

Tim Williams said he was coming out to cross yet he holds his horse back 

The first part of the race was a joke

Natalie hand up give up with a round to go

most over hyped and boring race in NZ

Please point me to where Tim Williams said he was coming out to cross?

1 hour ago, Historian said:

yes, I know.... so lets get an apology from Dynamite.

Telfer who is the horses trainer was the one who made the comment and clearly the driver did not follow his instructions so why say things when you are not going to execute them. . . . . 

What about our trotter who handed out a thrashing to the kiwi trotters and apparently he is not their best trotter on their Victorian stable  

10 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

What about our trotter who handed out a thrashing to the kiwi trotters and apparently he is not their best trotter on their Victorian stable 

Pretty darn good though. Very solid Win by Aldebaran Zeus in 1.55.9 on Friday night. was super impressive. Not many Aussie trotters are able to win in Nz. Recently retired Tough Monarch had a few cracks and did well. Scotch Notch was the best one , going back a bit to the 80's. 

'Maori's Idol' ,perhaps the best Aus trotter ever,  never made a trip over the Tasman..., but bet he would of loved Addington . He nearly beat the FFA pacers in Brisbane once (2nd to Rip Van Winkle

Historian, really? cmon, Telfer said all over media he'll be 'instructin' Williams his driver to get BD Joe off the gate as hard as he can, did that effort look like 'as hard as he can'? he says virtually the same thing on the BoxSeat, why would he say summit like that if that really wasn't the intention? did he think somehow that was goin to make the other drivers off front fire out expectin all this speed off the gate from BDJoe? and what about punters who follow the horse? there's no apology needed from Dynamite, not at all....perhaps you should apologise to Dynamite!

Yeh yeh Dynamite mate :rcfe-happy-2: bloody Trotter did pretty good job, gardammit....good lookin Trotter liked the look of him; I thought the drive on MajesticMan was bit harsh poor fella was wide the whole distance....hey Pure, what about that bloody thing La Coocaracha :rcfe-happy-3: ran the distance parked out an still took the Rowe....

Cheers Iraklis

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

..hey Pure, what about that bloody thing La Coocaracha :rcfe-happy-3: ran the distance parked out an still took the Rowe...

Not a bad selection there Rakman :) . La Coocaracha used to take on Ants and Tim Butt with TAKE A MOMENT all the time early 2000's. They had some great tussles.

Good to see Kerryn must have had a win with her at the Rowe Cup then. Not an easy race to win for anyone.

Some of her foals have done ok. DANCE CRAZE won the Great Southern Star . at 20-1 when driven for the one and only time by Mark Purdon no less !! . and your old mate Temporale got rolled in 2nd spot on that occasion (2019)

La Coocaracha latest foal to be racing is named THE LOCOMOTIVE . won 9 out of 12 starts so far and I hear it goes like a Train !!!😂

6 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Historian, really? cmon, Telfer said all over media he'll be 'instructin' Williams his driver to get BD Joe off the gate as hard as he can, did that effort look like 'as hard as he can'? he says virtually the same thing on the BoxSeat, why would he say summit like that if that really wasn't the intention? did he think somehow that was goin to make the other drivers off front fire out expectin all this speed off the gate from BDJoe? and what about punters who follow the horse? there's no apology needed from Dynamite, not at all....perhaps you should apologise to Dynamite!

Yeh yeh Dynamite mate :rcfe-happy-2: bloody Trotter did pretty good job, gardammit....good lookin Trotter liked the look of him; I thought the drive on MajesticMan was bit harsh poor fella was wide the whole distance....hey Pure, what about that bloody thing La Coocaracha :rcfe-happy-3: ran the distance parked out an still took the Rowe....

Cheers Iraklis

Waffle waffle.... he accused Williams which was incorrect.