RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Too good to not post

19 minutes ago, Berri said:

Theres a weird sort of irony regarding the 3 waters issue... which New Zealand are now seeing...

in the past... Maori fought for Seabed & Foreshore Rights.. which is a issue that shouldve been backed by all of New Zealand.

but NZ Media turned peoples minds against the very ones... who would now stand with New Zealand...(Nz Maori)

Its only now, when Water comes under the control of Government, All New Zealand want to do a haka about it..  and Rightly so...

but this highlights the divided lines... that Maori have had to deal with concerning Lands..

3water's is merely a asset, to derive revenue from.... just like land.

When considering the issue of 3 Waters... consider the people of the Land also.

The legal definition of a Maori used to be 1/8th Maori genetics. This was recently notified as being 1/32nd. Recently a report was put together which said if you feel Maori, then you can become one.

The government recently passed law whereby any company tendering for a government RFP, had to have 25% board representation being Maori. Cynics noted the timing of the two amendments. Using the 1/8th model, there weren't enough Maori representatives to participate in that number of RPFs. Of interest is that any company special resolution requires more than 75% of the vote to change things like constitutions or amending material contractual obligations.

The Treaty of Waitangi has started to be debated again. The Treaty in Māori was deemed to convey the meaning of the English version, but there are important differences. Most significantly, the word ‘sovereignty’ was translated as ‘kawanatanga’ (governance). Some Māori believed they were giving up government over their lands but retaining the right to manage their own affairs. The English version guaranteed ‘undisturbed possession’ of all their ‘properties’, but the Māori version guaranteed ‘tino rangatiratanga’ (full authority) over ‘taonga’ (treasures, which may be intangible). Māori understanding was at odds with the understanding of those negotiating the Treaty for the Crown, and as Māori society valued the spoken word, explanations given at the time were probably as important as the wording of the document. This is important for the next stage.

During this process, the spoken word of Maori has now been introduced into the mainframe of our society, even though the public hasn't been asked if it wants it.

3 Waters is an extension of an interesting strategy, if you're a cynic. The process effectively provides control of water through two processes. The first are the RFP process that will be required to improve the water systems and the second is the suggested legislation itself, which over time sees Maori as being the custodian of water. You control the water, you control everything. Of interest is that Mahuta stated that the amended bill would be presented to parliament by the end of the year, but she also stated that the public would be given the opportunity to make submissions. How can all of this be done in less than two months?

I'm just saying...

With respect Berri, im sure you are a academic on such matters concerning... the legalism of things, and im sure there are a litany of literature to address every argument we wish to acknowledge!!

Im concerned more about the simple matters... Rights and Principles and commonsense

and simply acknowledge the fight of Maori against Government abuse... something people are beginning to understand now, becos its now affecting everyone!! Maori & Pakeha

To go down a path of what i would consider... petty issues, bringing 1/4 maori 1/8 maori etc.. is the oddest tact for anyone to use LOL..

but becos you said it..  should i bother commenting on it? LOL..  ill pass on that one  *winks

The cynicism implied in your response... is unfounded, when i draw your attention to Land issues, foreshore issues which Maori have been fighting for as long as i been alive!!

Do you suppose we as Maori are blind to the water issue??

So let me ask you something...  if you wanted people to become further divide New Zealand...and increase the divide, how would you go about doing it??

Now let me ask you..

how does Maori, who have been fighting for the issues concerning Land/seabed/Foreshorefor ages.... now become the enemy in regards to 3waters??

Does Maori run the Government? So i ask you again.... whose running the gauntlet here?  Maori or Pakeha

see the deception???

Running the Gauntlet!!  Do you see what is occurring?

willing Participants with spears, due to the deception by its leaders!!..

So whose running the Gauntlet... and who is really running the Gauntlet!!

I think you confuse my political opinion and a set of events that are unfolding. My comments really related to  creating an environment of division rather than inclusion. I was using reference to support that concern

when looking over your previous responses... all i noticed was Maori, this Maori that... and the Pic with Nanaia running off with the loot...

so if i read you incorrectly... you will forgive me!!

but for the benefit of all... understand the deception behind it all!!

If I may 6xes, I am an eligible commentator as a registered Maori.

The 3 Waters scenario is total deception and also total undermining of democracy in NZ as we know it. Having read the 3 Waters proposal, boring as, when presented to Councils, it asked for input. That was pure lip service. Ms Mahuta had an agenda, and after gaining the support of Board of Local Council NZ representation in Wgtn, she circulated the outlining documentation. It was clearly a premeditated political manoeuvring that had an outcome before it was released. But what was the surprise to Ms Mahuta was that the majority of Councils said NO. So, as is her want, and having the party majority, she gave the finger to democracy of the local representatives and owners of the assets, and said I will mandate this to be done and dusted. Democracy superseded by a mandate of something that a working group has generated and not been peer reviewed in the public arena. How stupid do they take New Zealanders to be, it will be the downfall of a diminishing confidence in the current governments management of all things. 

I am embarrassed to witness the demise of democracy and Gareth Tremain captures plenty of reality in some of his humour.

John  

This is not about Covid...it is not about anti vaxing or as Dr Suess expressed it...the Sneetches.....this is about the freedoms, that were have been experiencing, becoming eroded. The really scary part commences at 14.10 but you should listen to the start as it encapsulates the thoughts of many....whether jabbed or not

I'm with JC....this is an ambush of the highest accord. Control the water and you control the country. I used to see it happening in olden day cowboy and Indian movies where a particular cattle rancher, who was a greedy letch, took good people's water.

45 minutes ago, Berri said:

This is not about Covid...it is not about anti vaxing or as Dr Suess expressed it...the Sneetches.....this is about the freedoms, that were have been experiencing, becoming eroded. The really scary part commences at 14.10 but you should listen to the start as it encapsulates the thoughts of many....whether jabbed or not

I'm with JC....this is an ambush of the highest accord. Control the water and you control the country. I used to see it happening in olden day cowboy and Indian movies where a particular cattle rancher, who was a greedy letch, took good people's water.

Very Good Watch ☹️ Cannot see how Adern will get to Xmas without major issues. 

Thanks for the video.

We know why the contracts between vaccine companies and purchasers (governments) have been redacted. It was disclosed some months ago.

It has to do with the FDA approval for the vaccines under Emergency Use provisions. They could only extend an emergency approval for Covid19 vaccines under the regulations as they stood, if no treatments were known for the problem. That is why the huge censorship over Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquin, Remdesiver, etc at the time. If a successful treament was exposed, the EUA approval for the vaccines would have to be rescinded as they had not been trialled adequately for full approval.

The purchase contract included clauses informing the purchasers that supply was made on the understanding (you may call it blackmail) that they would not promote in any way treatments for covid and also confirming no recourse or liability to the vaccine makers if they did not work or if users had any harmful outcomes. 

From there political decisions had to be made - do we run with this deal or make do without a vaccine? ? And here we are today - politics is not easy.

11 hours ago, John Clydesdale said:

If I may 6xes, I am an eligible commentator as a registered Maori.

The 3 Waters scenario is total deception and also total undermining of democracy in NZ as we know it. Having read the 3 Waters proposal, boring as, when presented to Councils, it asked for input. That was pure lip service. Ms Mahuta had an agenda, and after gaining the support of Board of Local Council NZ representation in Wgtn, she circulated the outlining documentation. It was clearly a premeditated political manoeuvring that had an outcome before it was released. But what was the surprise to Ms Mahuta was that the majority of Councils said NO. So, as is her want, and having the party majority, she gave the finger to democracy of the local representatives and owners of the assets, and said I will mandate this to be done and dusted. Democracy superseded by a mandate of something that a working group has generated and not been peer reviewed in the public arena. How stupid do they take New Zealanders to be, it will be the downfall of a diminishing confidence in the current governments management of all things. 

I am embarrassed to witness the demise of democracy and Gareth Tremain captures plenty of reality in some of his humour.

John  

John, i appreciate your response, and without taking anything away from your view,

I would simply add to it... if only to add more context to the picture...

He Puapua consists of a whole range of aspects concerning maori governance albeit establishing Maori Governance structures...

The Labour heads and those elites who pull the strings behind the scenes, setup a elaborate scheme of taking control of the 3waters,

in their cleverness&scheming, they used Nanaia to achieve this process...Nanaia figures this all fits inline with He puapua governance model... and runs with it!! Runs the Gauntlet

The schemers of this 3waters heist, could use this as a means to further divide NZ, turning Maori on Pakeha, thus increasing the divide in our Beautiful Land Gods Own New Zealand Aotearoa

This is where we are now!!,

What the schemers didnt count on.. is the hearts of Nz'ers, having a love for one another to come together to fight for their Rights!!

And so we stand, United in this respect,  but let us not forget who the Enemies are... and who the enemy has always been, which is the Final question i will leave you with!!

Who are the Enemy!!??

12 hours ago, John Clydesdale said:

There is no shame in Acknowledging democracy is failing!!!

there is a simple reason for its failing... it is becos the democracy is only a vehicle to carry forward the Voice or Hearts of the people

If NO righteousness exists at the top, what should we expect to trickle down?

So how did this unrighteousness come to be at the top?? Surely this is not the voice of the people or their hearts speaking!!??

when you realise how the deception was played out... over many years, and the slow creep of giving our voice to unrighteousness, it shouldnt be a suprise to us, when we consider the saying... we are reaping what has been sowed.

Moving on,

How do we fix this problem?? whats the best way to fix this problem!!??

How do you fix problems in positions of Authority!!??

Interesting commentary…..:rolleyes:

The crap coming out of the media is so dumb, you just can’t even believe it’s real life.

Sure, put Jacinda Ardern on the cover of a magazine and declare she’s a genius.

Fine. Sure. Okay.

NZ Herald:

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has been named in second spot in a list of the world’s top 50 “thinkers” of 2020.

British magazine Prospect ranked some of the world’s top leaders, conducting a list of those who were forward thinkers, had practical minds and were hands-on in what is being described as the Covid-age.

More than 20,000 votes were cast, with Ardern coming second only behind KK Shailaja, an Indian politician and current Minister of Health and Social Welfare who foresaw the arrival of Covid-19 and grasped the implications.

Ardern was recognised by the magazine for her response to the pandemic, praising her ability to show kindness while producing practical results.

“The second spot, earned in a similar way, went to Jacinda Ardern, New Zealand’s prime minister, whose governing ‘ethos of kindness’ was drawing interest as a refreshing (if hazy) alternative to neo-liberalism even before it showed practical results in keeping a lid on the crisis.

“It always sounded rather airy – until she showed how it could be put to practical effect in the coronavirus context, and achieved some of the world’s best results.

Just so you understand – I don’t think I need to say this, but I will – she didn’t do any “thinking.”

What she did was the exact opposite of thinking: she did exactly what every other country was doing, without being in any way critical of what a shadowy international group of virus hoaxers led by Bill Gates was pushing.

She was able to push a much more extreme version of the lockdown then most Western countries could get away with at first. But she didn’t do anything creative or thoughtful. It doesn’t take thoughtfulness to say, “everyone has to go stay in their house indefinitely.”

The person who actually engaged in critical thought was Sweden’s state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell, who looked at the data from Imperial College London being spammed everywhere by the media, figured out it was a bunch of bullshit, and advised his government not to shut down.

download-2020-09-27T092429.672.jpeg

Now, Sweden has a lower death toll than its neighbors, and the supposed problem of the virus was successfully done by doing the same thing that we do with any other flu, which is effectively nothing at all.

Jacinda is an annoying bitch who thinks she’s the boss of everyone, and thus has become a kind of mascot for the New World Order, which is obsessed with humiliating men by putting women in charge of them. These women act like overbearing mothers, treating men like children.

Or like foals, perhaps.

download-2020-09-27T100735.019.jpeg

Jacinda is not any smarter than whichever dumb bitch you have at school or work harassing you every day.

There are literally billions of annoying bitches who think they should be the boss of everyone. There are however very few people who are willing to stand up and oppose globalist plots.