JJ Flash

Where's Mango??

15 hours ago, Friend Family said:

He has shifted back to ChCh Debs......his Mum lives down there and he is working for Scotty Wallace they tell me.

Hope one day he returns to training and driving as he is a big loss to the game.

FF....A good man Mango....and everyone makes mistakes in life.

Please get your facts right using peoples names here he does not work for the person you say...please apologise to the said person.

Hope he's OK Mango......everyone makes a 'blue' in life and he is no exception.

I agree with you Charlie ......he is a good man that took a wrong path...... and now probably deeply regrets it.

I just hope he makes it back to the harness game as that is where he excels.

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

It wasn't "alleged" behaviour. 

Not knowing the circumstance Blue I was just being careful. All I know is the nasty little prick drove for me once at Alexandra Park in the mid 90's, and unfortunately the horse  travelled a bit roughly, copped a flogging and the driver tossed the reigns at me, declaring "it's a flea, it won't get me again".

Disgraceful behaviour but needless to say I engaged Tony, Maurice or Todd in the future.

Chevy .....you seem to have a 'snitcher' on Mango because he called your horse a 'flea' and didn't wan't to drive it again......when in all honesty he was probably doing you a favour but could have used a more polite choice of phrase 🥴

Many drivers get back to the drivers room and say..... 'What a flea that thing is' .....but Mango had the courage to tell you to your face so hats off for honesty.

I however agree that what he did was regrettable and has landed him in extremely hot water .....but let him do his time away from the game and make ammends on his return.

On 6/11/2024 at 6:22 PM, chevy86 said:

I can !   Whatever alleged behaviour beyond the Chilcott incident there is.

I don't think you understand this has nothing to do with Nicky , this is a very serious allegation which will come out eventually 

5 hours ago, Friend Family said:

Chevy .....you seem to have a 'snitcher' on Mango because he called your horse a 'flea' and didn't wan't to drive it again......when in all honesty he was probably doing you a favour but could have used a more polite choice of phrase 🥴

Many drivers get back to the drivers room and say..... 'What a flea that thing is' .....but Mango had the courage to tell you to your face so hats off for honesty.

I however agree that what he did was regrettable and has landed him in extremely hot water .....but let him do his time away from the game and make ammends on his return.

It actually won three in short time and I sold it to WA for good money!😄

On 6/12/2024 at 5:47 PM, chevy86 said:

Not knowing the circumstance Blue I was just being careful. All I know is the nasty little prick drove for me once at Alexandra Park in the mid 90's, and unfortunately the horse  travelled a bit roughly, copped a flogging and the driver tossed the reigns at me, declaring "it's a flea, it won't get me again".

Disgraceful behaviour but needless to say I engaged Tony, Maurice or Todd in the future.

^Reins

On 3/9/2024 at 12:47 AM, Friend Family said:

Yes Mango was found guilty ....and is allegedly to be sentenced in the next week or two.

He has handed his licence in and his life will take a different path in the future.

It's such a shame when people do something completely out of character and have to pay the price..... especially a good bloke like Mango.

As a horseman, he had few peers and he will be sorely missed out of the training and driving ranks.

FF.

How can you be defending him?? 

It was a disgusting path to take.. !

Aaron ....everyone should be given a second chance I believe.

Have you ever made a mistake in life? ....and if so were you forgiven?

'Let he who has never sinned cast the first stone' ......Mango will pay his due's and hopefully resurrect his life afterwards.

4 minutes ago, Friend Family said:

Aaron ....everyone should be given a second chance I believe.

Have you ever made a mistake in life? ....and if so were you forgiven?

'Let he who has never sinned cast the first stone' ......Mango will pay his due's and hopefully resurrect his life afterwards.

All mistakes are not created equal, IMO at least. Some "mistakes" are more easily given a second chance than others.