RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Huntington's Charity Comp - Results thread

8 minutes ago, say no more said:

Round 3 - Trentham R6

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
3 Dennismac Faye LazetĀ (a3) 78.50 18.90
13 Whaea Meri Craig Grylls Ā  3.00
17 Hanakin Joe Doyle Ā  4.60

That might be all she wrote with PeteL landing the Meadows roughie to jump to an unassailable lead(?).

image.png.87dc38a627da5a87096af3a6dbe78a28.png

image.png.5476055f4e35a5b7a100f30ce44b2724.png

Thats a home run, getting that one petel.

7 minutes ago, say no more said:

Heading out now for a while so next update will be towards the end of the day.

Enjoy, saynomore...

But I suspect that if anyone gets close to challenging PeteL you will hear that person's ecstatic cheer of 'Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!' from wherever you are!

35 minutes ago, say no more said:

Round 3 - Trentham R6

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
3 Dennismac Faye LazetĀ (a3) 78.50 18.90
13 Whaea Meri Craig Grylls Ā  3.00
17 Hanakin Joe Doyle Ā  4.60

That might be all she wrote with PeteL landing the Meadows roughie to jump to an unassailable lead(?).

image.png.87dc38a627da5a87096af3a6dbe78a28.png

image.png.5476055f4e35a5b7a100f30ce44b2724.png

Ā 

That's almost cheatingĀ šŸ¤£Ā What a selection, and pleased to read you backed it too. Well done PeteL (and I mean Pete L,. I'm not calling you petal haha)

My original picks this morning, u would notice a certain trend,Ā  Mckays and Kennedy.Ā Ā 

Kiwi cruzĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Encierrio Ā bbĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SavacatĀ Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā S 6Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  AquacadeĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā StoneyĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Polygon bbĀ Ā  Ā Cool chĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā BugattiĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

ValentineĀ Ā  Ā P PussĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā DancingĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā IfindoubtĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Dennismac !!!!! Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā CavelloĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā SaguntoĀ  Ā  Ā  langkawiĀ  Ā  Ā ...Ā  :(Ā Ā 

Ā 

but I backed a few that I dropped including a place onĀ  Dmac.Ā  Simple betĀ  really, as I was going to see Dennis this arvoĀ  Ā šŸ¤£

Won't forget P Macs comment abt Sag not going to like the trackĀ Ā šŸ˜”

4 hours ago, Dogzstar1 said:

Say no more i ve just realised my tips for terapa and trentham are back to front ..if can change please do thanks !!

Ā 

ive just seen your post earlier...but sister came around and didnt see it till now/

Sorry I can't change picks mid way through the card.Ā  Had a quick look and don't think it made a big difference to your score.

5 minutes ago, say no more said:

Round 3 - Final result

Congratulations to PeteL who landed the knockout blow with DennisMac.Ā  Well done also to Bazza and Zak who filled the other podium spots.

Thanks Darryl & Liz for the sponsorship.Ā 

image.thumb.png.80b89e2bbaf263f590503295d4b02bf2.png

Ā 

Pete was past the finish line before most of us exited the back straightĀ šŸ¤£

Had a bit to deal with today so never made it to the gates, but it looks like it would have been a fruitless chase after the tearaway PeteLĀ šŸ¤Ŗ

Even if I could put my selections in now I doubt I could beat himĀ šŸ˜…

Thanks to SNM for the massive effort on scoring ,Daryl & Liz for the generous sponsorship and Scooby for being such a kind host.

Cheers,

Phil

Ā 

What a win? Congratulations Pete. Hopefully you will be able to repeat it next Saturday on behalf of yourself and the Huntington's Association.

To everyone who participatedĀ thank you.Ā 

I for one certainly appreciatedĀ it, andĀ with the numbers who competed each week, I am sure you all did.

John - Say No More, you are a marvel turning up week after week to do the scoring and oh so successfully.

Scooby thank you for allowing me to sponsor the competition, especially withĀ havingĀ the ability to give exposure to the Huntington's Disease Assoc.

Liz

Ā 

Well done Pete...thanks John for the scoring and thanks to insider for the comp...whatever the result of the bet next week...if nothing comes of it I will donate $300 to Huntington's in appreciation for your comp donation Insider. But lets hope Pete can get you a bit more.Thanks to all who entered it was a fun comp.