RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Huntington's Charity Comp - Results thread

Will post results on this thread.   Have to head out for a bit at around 2pm so should get results up after the first four races up north and first three at Trentham, but won't be back until a little after 4pm so there will be a two hour result hiatus, with race by race results resuming for the last four or so races on the day.

Bit rushed today so haven't had time to call out all of the mispostings - how hard is it really? :) -  so a few up front clarifications:

- if you posted 2 best bets at the one meeting, I will take the first best bet listed
- if you didn't post a pick for a particular race you won't earn points in that race - subs for scratchings but not for non picks

Trentham R1

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
8 Tivaci Princess Tina Comignaghi 17.70 3.90
5 Wessex Lisa Allpress   1.90
4 Dimaggio Michael McNab   2.00

Houlahan's Dream the only one on the Waikato Stud roughie and they jump out to a healthy lead.  Next race picks are for Pukekohe R2.

image.thumb.png.5ea32397bc1cf4377edd850575c9d0ef.png

Trentham R2

6 Masso Joe Doyle 17.70 4.00
4 Subtle Point Craig Grylls   1.80
10 Wilewink Mick Dee   3.60

Only two on that roughie and another lead change - Arjay with their second winner and 4th collect from 4 races takes a nice lead.

image.thumb.png.9db5e9f07521976a5d4cd9c27c54e651.png

Pukekohe R3

7 Thatsallshewrote Warren Kennedy 7.10 2.60
12 Contagious Niranjan Parmar (a2)   2.00
9 This Little Light Sam Spratt   4.90

Third #7 in a row at Pukekohe - Sayer's approach of #7 in each race there is paying off (not that I'm a huge fan of it).  Basil Brush with a best bet on the winner to assume the lead.

image.thumb.png.a9b873508447f3709ff728a817c85eba.png

Trentham R3

17 Midnight Special Joe Doyle 13.90 4.70
8 Ivy Dazzler Ashvin Mudhoo (a2)   5.70
9 Stimulant Temyia Taiaroa (a2)   5.40

Only one on the winner (Tripple Alliance) and only four with a collect - tough day!  No change at the top.

image.thumb.png.14e55915e8ed927e0d6b59d9cd25a8fd.png

Pukekohe R4

3 Sporting Chance Wiremu Pinn (a) 12.70 4.60
7 That's All Fine Sam Spratt   4.00
11 Rubyshowoff Masa Hashizume (a1)   3.10

Only Black Kirrama on the winner.  #7 runs second and Sayer's best bet takes them back to the top of the table (by $1).  Next race picks are for Trentham R4.

Just heading out for a bit - next score update will be sometime after 4pm.  Happy punting!

image.thumb.png.371ad867b9377238df255f4007aa3705.png

Pukekohe R9

16 Habana Warren Kennedy 11.50 3.10
2 Zecora Lynsey Satherley   2.40
11 Dubai Diva Wiremu Pinn (a)   1.90

Arjay's turn to retake the lead with a nice collect on the South African connection, but a few still within striking distance with two races to go and a number of best bets to come.

image.thumb.png.e41257315f957ad09738383da1d19519.png

Final Race - Pukekohe R10

10 Elysian Fields Sam Spratt 7.30 2.90
3 Nest Egg Warren Kennedy   2.80
13 Cascatella Tegan Abel (a3)   10.20

Congratulations to today's winner Arjay.   Took the lead with a nice collect on Masso in the fourth race of the day and was near the top of the table for the rest of the day, and sealed the win with a nice collect on Habana.

Low scoring day - only 6 out of 45 turned a profit and overall we averaged a return of 69c in the dollar.  Can only do better next week!? :)

image.thumb.png.5510411ec8a9246baed6d52555b3046b.png

First of all congratulations Arjay. It wasn't easy today so well done. You can spend your $100 any way you want, so long as you private message me with the bets in plenty of time to put them on. Preferably on Saturday morning soon after the scratchings have come through would be ideal. 

I will then place the bets and record them on the Winners Bets Thread, so that we can follow them with interest.

John, [Say No More] thank you for scoring once again. You do a wonderful job appreciated by us all.

Scooby thank you for allowing me us to sponsor the competition for the three weeks and giving exposure to the Huntington's Association and the good work they they do helping people afflicted by the dreadful disease.

Thank you everyone who participated especially Laddownsouth, for allowing me to twist your arm.

Arjay, all you have to do now is double the money and I will be happy!

2 hours ago, Insider said:

First of all congratulations Arjay. It wasn't easy today so well done. You can spend your $100 any way you want, so long as you private message me with the bets in plenty of time to put them on. Preferably on Saturday morning soon after the scratchings have come through would be ideal. 

I will then place the bets and record them on the Winners Bets Thread, so that we can follow them with interest.

John, [Say No More] thank you for scoring once again. You do a wonderful job appreciated by us all.

Scooby thank you for allowing me us to sponsor the competition for the three weeks and giving exposure to the Huntington's Association and the good work they they do helping people afflicted by the dreadful disease.

Thank you everyone who participated especially Laddownsouth, for allowing me to twist your arm.

Arjay, all you have to do now is double the money and I will be happy!

Haha thanks for the mention I didn't see a race all day but going by my results that's a good thing but had a ripper day on the bowling Green had 3 wins from 3 game I skipped the triple. . . .  

Awapuni R1

1 Prismatic Hakim Kamaruddin (a1) 1.90 1.10
2 Do The Maths Sarah O'Malley   2.90
8 Text Regrets Darryl Bradley   6.30

15 on the jockey's first  second NZ winner, but it is the three on the 3rd horse who take the early lead.

image.thumb.png.188b548e5ccb79bb126a8564a94b1ef8.png