Steve C

Felaar this Saturday - Who wants 100/1??.....

97 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You sir a nothing but a joke...please dont waste peoples time here...you are a non performer and now when the rubber needs to meet the road you look for any way out you keen..knew it from the start. Look at the firm online dickhead they are one of the best firms in NZ..you sir are nothing....and now you have just proven it.

So I’ve got short stuff going for a grand, Leigh for $500 & Baz (who seems like a decent bloke) for $100. 

Any more takers?

What about the keyboard warrior SMD is rife? Surely he must be good for a grand too? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No I am out unless you guarantee payment...you wont front...so either you guarantee payment for a bet you offered, as any decent bookie would or you are done.

Just as I thought. You’re all talk Leigh. 

Thanks for the entertainment though. 

I’ll settle for short stuff’s grand when I see him at Caulfield on Saturday. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve C said:

Just as I thought. You’re all talk Leigh. 

Thanks for the entertainment though. 

I’ll settle for short stuff’s grand when I see him at Caulfield on Saturday. :)

Gutless wonder, you choose any 3rd party you want, confirm the money is with them and happily i will send them $500.00 its easy money.

But just as you always do you talk big and produce little ...sad really, but just get me some form of surety my $500.00 is sure to be paid, and we are all set...its you who are weak...not me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry everyone due to the fact Chris will not guarantee anyones winnings I can not allow RC to be used in this fashion, unfortunately Chris, or Steve C as he is posing as, will not put up any form of guarantee of payment, therefore I will not be left open to the possible legal outcome if he fails to honour, the so far over 200K in winning bets.

Chris has called me a control freak in private messages for wanting this, I am only trying to protect myself and RC...any normal bookie has to have a licence, he could simply just walk away , as I am sure he would, and none of us would have any type of recourse...therefore should any of you choose to take a bet with him please do it privately as I am stating very clearly and publicly I do not believe he will be able to pay therefore RC has no responsibility if that is what happens to anyone taking a bet with him...cheers.

Hope this make the RC position very clear, I for one am out, but the rest of you choose to do as you wish.

Edited by scooby3051

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NextPlease said:

I'll take $100 on the off chance Chris actually honours this bet.

It's extremely stupid. Probably the dumbest thing I've seen in some time - and that's saying a lot on here.

 

 

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Sorry everyone due to the fact Chris will not guarantee anyones winnings I can not allow RC to be used in this fashion, unfortunately Chris, or Steve C as he is posing as, will not put up any form of guarantee of payment, therefore I will not be left open to the possible legal outcome if he fails to honour, the so far over 200K in winning bets.

Chris has called me a control freak in private messages for wanting this, I am only trying to protect myself and RC...any normal bookie has to have a licence, he could simply just walk away , as I am sure he would, and none of us would have any type of recourse...therefore should any of you choose to take a bet with him please do it privately as I am stating very clearly and publicly I do not believe he will be able to pay therefore RC has no responsibility if that is what happens to anyone taking a bet with him...cheers.

Hope this make the RC position very clear, I for one am out, but the rest of you choose to do as you wish.

Hi Scooby.I’vegot $150 bet to take from my comp win ,any chance of taking him on with it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve C said:

Weren’t you one of the people I personally paid AUD $500 winning one of my Melbourne Cup competitions many years ago? I’m sure it was you and absolutely you can “take me on with it.” 100%. You’re in. :)

Your choice Al..my humble opinion is you wont get paid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Why would I agree to that without a reverse guarantee that you can front with the 100 grand ?

Given the nature of your employment I’d need cast iron guarantees 

I’m keen though...I just need to make sure you pay up if he wins

I might even do it on the basis that Scooby bans you if I don’t get paid in full ....it’s worth risking a grand to see the back of you forever 

How does Felaar go in the wet short stuff? :ph34r:

 

 

Edited by scooby3051

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laurie Sainsbury....

FELAAR (Caulfield Race 1 No 5)

Silk Image

5. Felaar (NZL) (1)

J: Michael Dee (54kg) T: Stephen Marsh
Flucs: 11, 11, 8 R1Caulfield

Career: 20:4-5-4

Last 10: 3723x51210

 

Last week at Flemington in the race won by Steel Prince, this horse was the chief sufferer of interference when Belgravia broke down. Early in the race, he was severely restrained when Miners Miss crossed him and pulled up to a canter, that fired him up a tad. Despite all that, he looked a winning chance on the turn before he was nearly put over the rail by Surprise Baby which was also involved in that unfortunate incident and eased out of the race after that. From the draw, he should again get a nice run behind Transact and he’s capable on the soft going. I think his danger is Grand Dreamer for Patrick Payne, he is ready to win and if the track really got heavy, he would be advantaged. BET: EACH-WAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Various updates

It’s wet and cold here, the track will be quite soft 

Felaar hates it wet ( check his record ) although he did win at Otaki when he was a class above them

We have low expectations tomorrow

As we keep saying he’s still a weak baby and nothing he’s done to date suggests he’s ready to step up and compete with the best 

STD I’m not betting with you unless you provide evidence through an independent party that you have the money to pay out 

That means a bank bond or cash, in an independent trust account approved by me 

To all those supporting Felaar, unless the track is good ( dead or better ) I’d be really careful, this is no walk in the park tomorrow 

To close, that 2yo of Sweet P’s is a lovely horse with an amazingly good attitude 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Various updates

It’s wet and cold here, the track will be quite soft 

Felaar hates it wet ( check his record ) although he did win at Otaki when he was a class above them

We have low expectations tomorrow

As we keep saying he’s still a weak baby and nothing he’s done to date suggests he’s ready to step up and compete with the best 

STD I’m not betting with you unless you provide evidence through an independent party that you have the money to pay out 

That means a bank bond or cash, in an independent trust account approved by me 

To all those supporting Felaar, unless the track is good ( dead or better ) I’d be really careful, this is no walk in the park tomorrow 

To close, that 2yo of Sweet P’s is a lovely horse with an amazingly good attitude 

 

Thanks for the clarification. ;)

Edited by scooby3051
Stirring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve C said:

 

Thanks for the clarification. ;)

I’ll accept a letter from your lawyer to Scoobys lawyer.

The wording will be as follows;

I xxxxxxxx act for Christopher Thomson and I will guarantee to payout any dividend, including but not limited to a $1000 win bet by Leo Molloy at 100 to 1 to win $100,000, one hundred thousand dollars, resulting from successful bets on the racehorse Felaar at Caulfield on May 11th 2019.

I want it on a letterhead of his legal firm and he needs to understand that this is a personal guarantee by him to cover your liabilities.

Do that and we’re on.

I’ll transfer my $1000 into your lawyers bank account by close of play tonight if you do your bit ( as above ) first.

Advise me his bank account details by PM or email, leojohnmolloy@gmail.com

I’ll post the evidence of my bank transfer here on Cafe 

Thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Various updates

It’s wet and cold here, the track will be quite soft 

Felaar hates it wet ( check his record ) although he did win at Otaki when he was a class above them

We have low expectations tomorrow

As we keep saying he’s still a weak baby and nothing he’s done to date suggests he’s ready to step up and compete with the best 

STD I’m not betting with you unless you provide evidence through an independent party that you have the money to pay out 

That means a bank bond or cash, in an independent trust account approved by me 

To all those supporting Felaar, unless the track is good ( dead or better ) I’d be really careful, this is no walk in the park tomorrow 

To close, that 2yo of Sweet P’s is a lovely horse with an amazingly good attitude 

According to Froggie that Tasmanian will bolt in....drops 5kg and loves the wet......;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely the put up or shut up rubbish on here needs to stop.

There is $2000 into $200000, absolutely incredible. 100/1 on a horse paying 8’s he can’t even lay the bet.

Simply accept the bet, if this Chris fella doesn’t pay, you have it over him for life, and I suggest RC will then have a few less threads.

What loss? You win you get either money or bragging rights for a very cheap bet.you loose you loose. 

CBT offered, you nominated the amount of money, take the bet.

R1 Caulfield will be a great race. Now get on with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’ll accept a letter from your lawyer to Scoobys lawyer.

The wording will be as follows;

I xxxxxxxx act for Christopher Thomson and I will guarantee to payout any dividend, including but not limited to a $1000 win bet by Leo Molloy at 100 to 1 to win $100,000, one hundred thousand dollars, resulting from successful bets on the racehorse Felaar at Caulfield on May 11th 2019.

I want it on a letterhead of his legal firm and he needs to understand that this is a personal guarantee by him to cover your liabilities.

Do that and we’re on.

I’ll transfer my $1000 into your lawyers bank account by close of play tonight if you do your bit ( as above ) first.

Advise me his bank account details by PM or email, leojohnmolloy@gmail.com

I’ll post the evidence of my bank transfer here on Cafe 

Thanks 

 

Jesus short stuff. I’ve had a busy morning. I’ve bought a fishing rod for myself and a yoga mat for my wife. I’ve voted. I’m now sitting in one of my favourite cafes enjoying a delicious brunch before my dental appointment at 12pm. I’ve then got to drive into the city to pick up my work colleague’s dog who we’ll be looking after for the next 3 weeks then meet some friends at 6pm tonight for dinner in Fitzroy.

I don’t have time for this nonsense.

How about I come and meet you at Crown after dinner tonight? Which one are you in? Crown Towers, Metrolopis or the cheap one Promenade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Phillipe said:

Surely the put up or shut up rubbish on here needs to stop.

There is $2000 into $200000, absolutely incredible. 100/1 on a horse paying 8’s he can’t even lay the bet.

Simply accept the bet, if this Chris fella doesn’t pay, you have it over him for life, and I suggest RC will then have a few less threads.

What loss? You win you get either money or bragging rights for a very cheap bet.you loose you loose. 

CBT offered, you nominated the amount of money, take the bet.

R1 Caulfield will be a great race. Now get on with it.

You’re fucking nuts.

You think I should risk $1000 just for bragging rights !!

Not in my life....if I place the bet I want to be paid if it wins thanks

As for the STD having cred of any description.....seriously..after the last few weeks he has zero cred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

You’re fucking nuts.

You think I should risk $1000 just for bragging rights !!

Not in my life....if I place the bet I want to be paid if it wins thanks

As for the STD having cred of any description.....seriously..after the last few weeks he has zero cred.

 He’s just looking for a way to weasel out of the bet. No surprise here. :rolleyes:

Anyone would think he’s risking 100K the way he’s reacting. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Phillipe said:

Thanks for your observation and, Yes, I may well be nuts, however you sound like a felaar running away from a bet. 

As I said it’d be reckless, in fact really fucking stupid, to risk $1000 when there’s no evidence he can pay, or will pay, if the bet is successful

Other than your bizarre logic that I’m paying a grand for bragging rights, and that’s fair value ( it’s not ) there’s no reason to have the bet unless I’m sure I’ll be paid out if successful 

What’s so hard about him providing a bank letter of credit, or a letter from his lawyer guaranteeing they’ll honour the bet in the unlikely event it’s successful ?

I may as well spend my $1000 with a Nigerian banker 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, poundforpound said:

As I said it’d be reckless, in fact really fucking stupid, to risk $1000 when there’s no evidence he can pay, or will pay, if the bet is successful

Other than your bizarre logic that I’m paying a grand for bragging rights, and that’s fair value ( it’s not ) there’s no reason to have the bet unless I’m sure I’ll be paid out if successful 

What’s so hard about him providing a bank letter of credit, or a letter from his lawyer guaranteeing they’ll honour the bet in the unlikely event it’s successful ?

I may as well spend my $1000 with a Nigerian banker 

 

 

 

I’ve got some spare change in one of my bank accounts short stuff. 

 The fact is I have the money, I can pay. You’re just trying to weasel your way out of the bet because you and I both know Felaar has no chance. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Steve C said:

I’ve got some spare change in one of my bank accounts short stuff. 

 The fact is I have the money, I can pay. You’re just trying to weasel your way out of the bet because you and I both know Felaar has no chance. :)

A0C60817-164E-4122-A519-D82E10D2CCE4.png

haha..14K you need to pay out over 100K if he wins... no most people in here would be the same...you are not a viable risk...JMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.