RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CeeTee

City Of Troy, best hedge against inflation, no?

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

Max thinks that - purely for the sake of fairness - someone should post a pic of 5 women in a sauna and we'll gauge the comparative reaction.

I bet you that they cant.

2 hours ago, Maximus said:

Max thinks that - purely for the sake of fairness - someone should post a pic of 5 women in a sauna and we'll gauge the comparative reaction.

Max's challenge was as above "in a sauna"  I do have a pic of five women in a spa as well if you'd like it, but it's not publishable on here.

5 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Have a $10 bet this week for me please. Any proceeds to the injured jockeys fund.

OK,  tell me what you want it on and I'll do it.

So that everyone can watch, simply post it here and I'll do the rest.

Cheers

P.S. Hopefully it wins, as it's a damn good cause.

1 minute ago, Insider said:

OK,  tell me what you want it on and I'll do it.

So that everyone can watch, simple post it here and I'll do it.

Cheers

P.S. Hopefully it wins as it's a dam good cause.

Choice of the bet is up to you Insider. But yes, please post it here and let us know.

15 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Choice of the bet is up to you Insider. But yes, please post it here and let us know.

Have some courage , pick a horse , give us your workings please , how the draw , weight and track conditions affected your decision . I/we might learn something .

Max is luvin' this response ..5 women in a sauna/hot tub / lined up along the wall at the public baths.. fabuloso!.

and Insider handin' over the cash for Leggy/herself to make a fortune for the Injured Jockeys Fund ..you see, Cee Tee, the Gods of Racing work in Mysterious Ways, even when you get smacked some good can come of it!

Here's the kicker ..Max is going to invest $50 on a nag or nags at the NZ gallops this Saturday ..the horse(s) have to have a direct and credible link to Hot Tubs/Sauna/the theme of this FUN part of the thread ...all proceeds will go to the Injured Jockeys Fund

Kicker #2  ..you can suggest nags for Max to put the shekelbaums on...between now and Friday night, 
Post them here ...may pay to wait for acceptances to be declared LOL

MM

On 5/6/2024 at 7:31 PM, Leggy said:

I’ve put the $10 to win on Benedetta in the Goodwood G1 at $5.00 so if successful $50 will go to the Injured Jockeys Fund. 

Liz

IMG_8697.png

On 5/6/2024 at 5:42 PM, Insider said:

I bet you that they cant.

You were on a hiding to nothing really.  With AI these days you could request an image of 14 and a half women in a hot tub and it would probably create it for you out of thin air :rcf-laughing:

35 minutes ago, Pak Star said:

You were on a hiding to nothing really.  With AI these days you could request an image of 14 and a half women in a hot tub and it would probably create it for you out of thin air :rcf-laughing:

It doesn’t matter, it’s a good cause and Leggy who knows everything, but obviously doesn’t know how to pick a winner, ask me to do if for him, so I simply obliged 😂

6 hours ago, Insider said:

It doesn’t matter, it’s a good cause and Leggy who knows everything, but obviously doesn’t know how to pick a winner, ask me to do if for him, so I simply obliged 😂

Agree. A bit of fun, a good cause and I'm pretty confident you can afford it. Good luck.

For the record, we have $10 to win on

Keen on Bubbles - NP r1

Drop of Something

Love Nesst

proceeds to the Injured Jockeys Fund

$10 still to be 'invested' on something else appropriate for the 'Five In a tub' theme (cant find anything called Rub A Dub Dub running anywhere

20 minutes ago, Maximus said:

$10 still to be 'invested' on something else appropriate for the 'Five In a tub' theme (cant find anything called Rub A Dub Dub running anywhere

Moon Money at Rotorua 🤣