RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Fabulous Fours Comp - Results thread

Week 9 - Caulfield R9 (11 of 12)

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
10 Titan Of Choice Daniel Stackhouse 15.90 4.90
1 Sir Atlas Beau Mertens   1.60
4 Hasseltoff Blake Shinn   2.90
Bet Type Runners Dividend
Quinella 1,10 23.40

Final race coming up - Rosehill R9.

image.thumb.png.cc6161906fce44c78242dbb80d11ac99.png

image.thumb.png.826eb13902f15885da4d78b01743e307.png

1 minute ago, Littletramp said:

No disrespect Nomates, but thank you for asking Memphis to select replacements for my 2 oz scratchings today. They both won - one paid $11 and one paid $16.

Legend status for you Memphis. 😍

Mate , I no fool , I am seriously in one of the worst betting slumps I can remember , I have made the decision to stop betting for a while , or a long time .

Just call it a good management decision .

Week 9 - Rosehill R9 - Final race

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
5 Democracy Manifest James McDonald 6.50 2.50
14 Territory Express Zac Lloyd A   4.30
2 Detonator Jack Jason Collett   2.10
Bet Type Runners Dividend
Quinella 5,14 68.90

No bonus points today.

Showgate continue their revival and a strong finsih sees them turn a 3-2 into a 5-0 in the final race.  Sunline who trailed 0-5 in the middle of the day, turn a 1-4 deficit into a 3-2 win thanks to Floyd's best bet in the last.  VC earns an extra point for Rough Habit in the last.

image.thumb.png.c062512bc8986b9d34cfeb917e918226.png\

image.thumb.png.0b6d9cac7f0e69a82ebab918c18c8b58.png

Was feeling a bit sheepish by somehow pulling a matchup point together with a sub $300 performance, but then I see Majestic has managed to do the same this week!

I seem to match up against opponents while they are having their off weeks.  Maybe its an Avantage thing, as I note we were a top 6 seed while having by far the lowest score against us in the "for and against" leaderboard.  Or perhaps we just play good defense 🤪

Congrats to team Mufhasa, and thanks as always to SNM.

Wooo hoo  Habits of the Rough...  beaut total today :)   so happy because we need it !  :) 

Cheers for the match Melody Belle... hurts me to beat her.. and Al.. of the former Feilding location ..  cheers for the match... I expect you to come back perhaps with arjay's pistols next time :)   mwah!

Points earned in Week 9

Showgate the top team for the second week running which might just see them climb out of the cellar.

Rough Habit with a nice 4 point haul thanks mostly to Basil Brush and Chestnut.  Steelo what happened? - good win on the other channel but not backing up here?

image.png.b3257c4c6241d61d26956992ced09296.png

1 minute ago, say no more said:

Points earned in Week 9

Showgate the top team for the second week running which might just see them climb out of the cellar.

Rough Habit with a nice 4 point haul thanks mostly to Basil Brush and Chestnut.  Steelo what happened? - good win on the other channel but not backing up here?

image.png.b3257c4c6241d61d26956992ced09296.png

Really appreciate the time and effort you put into running this for us!