RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
  • Latest Posts

• Idol mate 🤣 Alex Park website Self Insured, for crying down the drainpipe....APark! its SELF ASSURED! yuh know Self...Assured! gawdsakes.... Cheers Iraklis
    • One for odds to go with yours Aaron R3 Bertha's Pride A real nice trotter that finally got it's act together last time. Only needs to behave again to win again.  I'm thinking they may have finally found the key to the door so I'll riisk the behavour issues for the nice odds on offer.
    • Give them a call - I got through straight away and sorted quickly....  
    • Ok but at what point does your money become theirs  ?    😡 and in regard to the Financial transactions act, the amount was 10,000, the TAB at its own discretion decided to make it 1,000 dollars. and if I deposit by cash in the TAB, then I can withdraw all my money.   🤔 In this particular instance, when I found out about this theft, I simply put it on a 1.10 place cert ...  But the only ACTIONING (as they call it) will be me inquiring to the relative Govt department.   
    • Eljay said ..... That's what I said in earlier post.       The race doesn't say mobile regardless of whether it a handicap or a FFA - so it's a stand.     Quite simple really. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What was wrong with the books of yester-year like the Best Bets. Race name ....stake ....conditions ....(Mob) or (Stand) .....to the uninitiated FFA means stuff all bar they are all racing off the same mark. So we will agree to disagree on this point Eljay OK .....you like it ....most of us DON'T. 😡.
    • $15 place multi for $800...worth a go😃
    • Update...... Still chasing up my "supposed" 2 bonus bets.... A couple of emails back and forth but no outcome yet.   
    • Friday @ Alexandra Park  R3 Seaclusion. I can't believe she has only won 1 race to date but has raced in some tough feilds and been delt some average draws!  Super consistent and I think she's a great EW chance especially moving in 1 spot with a scratching.  $9.00 and $2.45 R5 Skipper  He's the forgotten horse in this feild. Forget the last 2 starts, draws against, taken to the rear, no luck and held up! This smaller feild will suit and is definitely capable of winning at nice odds.  I'm also liking the money around top 3/4 and should be included in multis! $12.00 and $2.35 R7 Alta Meteor A win is a tough ask in this line up but a top 3/4 play is where to look. Placed over the 3200m last start from a 30m handicap and that extra distance form has to be respected coming into this. Top 3 $2.15 Top 4 $1.55 R10 Bobby Boy. Managed to secure a hat trick before producing a 2nd last start from a wide draw! Draws better tonight and his constancy can't be ignored especially with the 1000 win man in the seat. $3.60FW The semi sure thing multi... Seaclusion Top 3 Skipper Top 3 Alta Meteor Top 4 Bobby Boy Top 2 $10 for a $183.70 return.. Good luck! ⚓️
    • I'm just glad the "apprentice " drivers all claim (a0)
    • Was it mentioned in the article that he was a Jockey ?
    • I suspect it happens quite a bit.  But I will say I am sometimes pleasantly surprised to find bonus cash in my account from sports bets that I had no idea I was eligible for so perhaps it swings both ways 😂 In regards to the call centre, I once called Entain/Ladbrokes Australia to query a product I couldnt seem to access via the app.  After a few umms and ahhs they eventually concluded the product wasnt accessible to NZ accounts due to our punting laws.  They apologised for it (despite being out of their control), and sent me on my way with $25 in bonus cash as a kind gesture, so I too can vouch for their customer service.  
    • Trainer: Andrew Forsman, Cambridge (NZ) Breeding: 3 g Contributer (IRE)-Dream Run (NZ) Paid $25/$5 over 2180mtrs at Eeeeepswich yesterday. You'd have to be keen, or mad, to have caught that one. Zelda, n0?
    • Where did it win? Never heard of it.
    • I had a bit of time on my hands on Monday, so decided to follow this up. The call landed in Australia - the guy that took the call handled it well, in a friendly casual way that still held a professional level. I explained it wasn't a lot of money but I was curious as to whether I'd missed something in the T's and C's that meant it wasn't a bonus refundable bet. At first it seemed as though he doubted whether or not it was a Bonus race and talked around this a bit, before we arrived at the fact that although it was eligible, the bonus bet wasn't sent through. Very quickly it was activated, at which point I said, "I wonder how often this happened and people might have been unaware". The response was, 'If I ever have any probems, just be sure to ring and they can sort it quickly'. It sidestepped a direct answer to my question, and left me feeling like a part of the 'Mr Bates vs The Post Office' - I was the only one 😀 🤔🙄 In any case, overall, for an offshore Call Centre, it was a decent enough experience.  
    • There is an Indian Woman in Kaitaia who owns 20 odd Houses charging 650 a week...Way over the top and she does not deserve ANYTHING but a kick up the ass
    • What a breath of fresh air...Kia Kaha
    • From 11 June 2024, Government regulations will no longer allow credit cards for online wagering. Please consider a different payment method, as you will no longer be able to use credit cards to deposit after this date.  the above comes into force next month in Australia, interesting times.ahead. this appears on my sportsbet account so presume it will be across the board with all betting agencies. if this has already been mentioned then sorry.  
    • It could still be a reality check for HRNZ to get from trainers data quantifying why we owners give up on horses. In my experience over decades of ownership, reasons a horse never made it to the races included injury,  poor gait and behavioural issues. Cheap Tuesday races wouldn't make any difference to our decisions as horses with problems actually cost owners more than nice horses. Why waste good money if you have a better potential horse in the wings that can race for better stakes? 
    • Punters shouldn't have to guess though. We only have two ways of starting races, mobile or stand. It's basic information that should be there, up front, in black and white. They're probably too embarrassed to print that the stake is only $250,000, when it was $600,000 15 years ago.   Stake money The stake money for the Auckland Cup has fluctuated over the years: $180,000 for the 2023 year. $400,000 for the 2022 year. $196,000 for the 2020 year. $245,000 for the 2019 year, which compared to $750,000 for the New Zealand Trotting Cup. $600,000 for the 2009 Auckland Cup[1] ($1 million for the New Zealand Cup).   And how's this for information copied straight from the Alexandra Park website? Self Insured? With a proud history since 1890, the Auckland Trotting Cup has been won by many of New Zealand's champion standardbreds Twelve horses have won the Auckland Trotting Cup on two occasions with the most recent being Self Insured in 2019 and 2022. Other dual winners include some of New Zealand’s most famous standardbreds as follows; Captain Sandy (1948 & 49), Cardigan Bay (1961 & 1963), Chokin (1993 & 94), Delightful Lady (1980 & 81), Elsu (2003 & 04), Gold Jacket (1928 & 29), Luxury Liner (1987 & 88), Man O’War (1920 & 21), Soangetaha (1951 & 52), Steel Bell (1914 & 17) and Themightyquinn (2011 & 13).
  • Like & Follow Us on Facebook

• RaceCafe News

• Featured Video

• Topics

• Disclaimer

While the owners and managers of RaceCafe endeavour to moderate and control the site and posts on it, they give no guarantee that posts are true and correct, and take no responsibility whatsoever for what individuals post on the site.

Posts do not necessarily reflect the sentiments, views or beliefs of Race Cafe or its owners and management.

The owners and managers of RaceCafe reserve the right to remove posts from the site and to provide details of members whose posts warrant scrutiny.