RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

racetrack ovations

whats the best you have heared?

boris loved when hi forty won the GNS @ riccharton, and rough habits:wub: won the stradbroke, pogo reckons tullock in the cox plate when all the idoits threw there hats in the air , all 50,670

0f them :o how many tasmanians ? and hondo grattan in the inter dominion beating off the kiwi royal habit.

nothing like a good crowd at the races getting excited , n0?

their was a good one today when crack bandicoot won @ riverton.

8 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Kauto Star when winning the Gold Cup for the second time, first horse to come back and regain it.  It was incredible at Cheltenham.

Sebastian, Prue and Nigel would've been absolutely thrilled and spilt their fucking Pimms.....

No doubt been bigger receptions...BUT ...my big 3 on track...

shouted ourselves hoarse...did the Haka for Jimmy, 97 Caulfield Cup, Might and Power...Fantastic ride and div

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VreAQ2UwYEQvy

Rough Habits Stradbroke and Sunlines Mudgeway,.. 

Showgate when she won the treble at the Cup Meeting all those years ago. From memory it comprised the Stewards, the Churchill and the Canterbury Gold Cup. 1200m, 1600m & 2000m but I think that the order of the races was 1200m, 2000m and 1600m. 

Some achievment that's for sure and worthy of the great ovation. 

7 hours ago, Insider said:

Showgate when she won the treble at the Cup Meeting all those years ago. From memory it comprised the Stewards, the Churchill and the Canterbury Gold Cup. 1200m, 1600m & 2000m but I think that the order of the races was 1200m, 2000m and 1600m. 

Some achievment that's for sure and worthy of the great ovation. 

Come on Liz, you should know better. The biggest ovation she received was when Bob Skelton led Show Gate back into the birdcage after winning the 1977 Trentham Stakes in NZ record time despite at the 1000m damaging a suspensory ligament for the second time in what was her last race.

Every person on course stood and applauded the champion game mare.    

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Come on Liz, you should know better. The biggest ovation she received was when Bob Skelton led Show Gate back into the birdcage after winning the 1977 Trentham Stakes in NZ record time despite at the 1000m damaging a suspensory ligament for the second time in what was her last race.

Every person on course stood and applauded the champion game mare.    

Of course, I had tears in my eyes that day.