crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

4,558 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

Hitler had a high approval rating too...so what!

Yes they loved hitler for a while , that's when he started out as a socialist but just like the other socialists he moved on to  mass murder . You do realise the bulk of political mass murderers start out as socialists . Now you could hardly call the champ Trump a socialist .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I see the trade war is going well.....they are "easy to win" apparently.....:rolleyes:

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/trade-war-us-china-cost-160123386.html

The Dow Jones rose almost 1% after unemployment dropped to multi-decade lows and Trump hinted at a China trade deal. end of day +372.68 (1.42%)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

The Dow Jones rose almost 1% after unemployment dropped to multi-decade lows and Trump hinted at a China trade deal. end of day +372.68 (1.42%)

 

Read the story moron. You think the Dow means fuck all to the average American....??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

I see the trade war is going well.....they are "easy to win" apparently.....:rolleyes:

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/trade-war-us-china-cost-160123386.html

So if your criminal pick for president Biden hadn't sold out America for 1.5 billion maybe the need for a trade war wouldn't exist.

Anyhow the deal has already  been done.

You are watching a scripted show.

How come I knew about corrupt Biden and China in March 2018 and your fake news is just mentioning now?

You are so stupid... keep lapping up the fake news and i will keep making you look the fool you are..

 

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.458
Mar 17 2018 14:03:41 (EST)

BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
AMERICA FOR SALE.
FLYNN.
Targeted.
Why?
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A question for Ohokaman

Can you explain to everyone why Biden would run for president when millions like me around the world

knew of his corruption including Washington and Trump?

His brother 1.5b in Iraq?

Hunter and Joe 1.5b in China and Ukraine?

Under orders to run?

Enjoy the show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, flockofewes2 said:

It does mean fuckall to the average American.The average American can last about 3 weeks before he is in dire financial straits.

This explains why....

Who are the 50% that don’t own stock?  Some are retired, while some others have a defined-benefit pension plan through work and perhaps don’t feel a need to invest for themselves. But mostly, it is low-income Americans who lack access to a retirement account or can’t afford to contribute. Ninety-two percent of working, non-stock owning Americans don’t participate in a 401(k)-type plan, while 72% of stock owners contribute to a retirement account. The stock owners also earn much more: Their median income is $90,000, compared to just $45,000 among Americans who don’t own stock.

More stock ownership has many benefits.  In an age of widening inequality, this is a rare bright spot because it means more Americans own a share of an expanding economy. As wages grow at a slower pace than capital, owning stock means more Americans get a piece of the growing pie. Though as the Wall Street Journal points out, the bottom half who don’t own stock will be left further behind. We might expect to see a hollowing out of the middle if the top 50% benefits from the stock market and the bottom 50% does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

A question for Ohokaman

Can you explain to everyone why Biden would run for president when millions like me around the world

knew of his corruption including Washington and Trump?

His brother 1.5b in Iraq?

Hunter and Joe 1.5b in China and Ukraine?

Under orders to run?

Enjoy the show

Old story with no legs. Has been investigated multiple times and nothing there. Trump is desperate for dirt of any sort on Biden.

And it is a bit rich for Trump to be complaining about a family earning money overseas when his does exactly the same.

When his financials finally get revealed, and they will, we will see who is corrupt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Old story with no legs. Has been investigated multiple times and nothing there. Trump is desperate for dirt of any sort on Biden.

And it is a bit rich for Trump to be complaining about a family earning money overseas when his does exactly the same.

When his financials finally get revealed, and they will, we will see who is corrupt.

Ignorant pig as usual

Trump has dirt on EVERYONE....this is the tip

Trump is draining the swamp and the world is watching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Court TV coming...biggest show in town

If they impeach Trump, a Senate trial would begin giving Republicans subpoena power to prove the corruption

against Trump Russia/Spygate

With the world watching it will be the biggest TV audience ever.

Trust the plan

Watch from 26.53 min

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Court TV coming...biggest show in town

If they impeach Trump, a Senate trial would begin giving Republicans subpoena power to prove the corruption

against Trump Russia/Spygate

With the world watching it will be the biggest TV audience ever.

Trust the plan

Watch from 26.53 min

 

 

thats a great peice of insight as to why President Trump(executive branch) wrote the official letter to Pelosi..

it is essentially President Trump calling out Pelosi's Bluff!!!

Its both clever.. and forces Pelosi's hand

either way Pelosi decides... its a win for America!! Declassify or expose and declassify

Love it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

He's got so much dirt around him I'm surprised he can see....:rcf-monkey:

Now is your last chance....please tell everyone on here what Trump has legally done wrong.

Please show proof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Now is your last chance....please tell everyone on here what Trump has legally done wrong.

Please show proof

President Trump is saying he needs to clean up corruption when he suspects it. And so his confidential approach to Ukraine for assistance, in return for rewards from the USA.

However, the corruption President Trump suspected wasn't wide ranging. It was very narrow. In fact his request only focused on the family of his likely main opposition in the upcoming election.

I'm not sure if that's illegal. It probably is; but whichever way, it's not what you want the leader of your country doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

President Trump is saying he needs to clean up corruption when he suspects it. And so his confidential approach to Ukraine for assistance, in return for rewards from the USA.

However, the corruption President Trump suspected wasn't wide ranging. It was very narrow. In fact his request only focused on the family of his likely main opposition in the upcoming election.

I'm not sure if that's illegal. It probably is; but whichever way, it's not what you want the leader of your country doing.

It is just the start

This explains Ukraine 

It will knock your socks off....this is what the public are going to find out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR019-xsn8I9bk5mel_N23KO_AJtt5SWX3Ocvk2f7wLIJNAHtpz3kP6v-N4

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

President Trump is saying he needs to clean up corruption when he suspects it. And so his confidential approach to Ukraine for assistance, in return for rewards from the USA.

However, the corruption President Trump suspected wasn't wide ranging. It was very narrow. In fact his request only focused on the family of his likely main opposition in the upcoming election.

I'm not sure if that's illegal. It probably is; but whichever way, it's not what you want the leader of your country doing.

He might want to start here.....:rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now