RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

14 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Russia, Russia, Russia. Trump loses another court case 🤣

11 hours ago, diesel said:

Karma Donald, off you go. But wait ...... there's more.

What on earth are you two going on about??

you'll have to forgive me... i dont watch CNN or MSNBC can you fill me in on why you two are acting like 2 little giggling girls?

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

What on earth are you two going on about??

you'll have to forgive me... i dont watch CNN or MSNBC can you fill me in on why you two are acting like 2 little giggling girls?

Nor do I. Try the New York Times or the NZ Herald. His failed case against Hilary. 

On 9/11/2022 at 7:06 AM, Idolmite said:

Russia, Russia, Russia. Trump loses another court case 🤣

I dont know where you get your sources from!!?? or whether you are just making shit up

explain this!!

Victory.png

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

I dont know where you get your sources from!!?? or whether you are just making shit up

explain this!!

Victory.png

The raid on Trump's palace has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump's court case against Hilary. You need to do better. 

It all leads to Hillary and Barry 

The Sussman trial put on record Hillary signed off on the Russia hoax and the FBI set up office at DNC and Clinton lawyers Perkins Coe, with a database.FACT

The raid on Trump is how Team Trump are going to show the world all the declassified documents that involve all the swamp creatures including Hillary and Obama.

Biggest sting operation in history.

18 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

The Sussman trial put on record Hillary signed off on the Russia hoax and the FBI set up office at DNC and Clinton lawyers Perkins Coe, with a database.FACT

The raid on Trump is how Team Trump are going to show the world all the declassified documents that involve all the swamp creatures including Hillary and Obama.

i hope you don't stop eating - or even worse, stop changing your undies - while waiting for it all to happen. You've been prediction actions that haven't happen for a number of years now.  You're such a straw grasper. A convicted straw grasper I suspect. Enjoy your life in Neverland......

16 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

And what does Hilary Barry have to do with all this?

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

I've got to hand it to you; you have an answer for everything. None of them are ever right, they NEVER actually lead to anything, but you try. Yes, a real try hard you are.....

9 hours ago, Idolmite said:

I've got to hand it to you; you have an answer for everything. None of them are ever right, they NEVER actually lead to anything, but you try. Yes, a real try hard you are.....

Always the idiot with no facts

So the FBI hired a real Russian to tell lies and then hid him for 3.5 years and the Clinton campaign, the DOJ and the corrupt media all knew about it and used it as a narrative to destroy a duly elected president. FACTS from the unsealed indictment.

So that is all OK in your world?

You will find out it is called TREASON and the perpertrators will pay the ultimate price.

https://briancates.substack.com/p/durham-was-tasked-with-one-main-objective?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Always the idiot with no facts

So the FBI hired a real Russian to tell lies and then hid him for 3.5 years and the Clinton campaign, the DOJ and the corrupt media all knew about it and used it as a narrative to destroy a duly elected president. FACTS from the unsealed indictment.

So that is all OK in your world?

You will find out it is called TREASON and the perpertrators will pay the ultimate price.

https://briancates.substack.com/p/durham-was-tasked-with-one-main-objective?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You talk with such authority, but you haven't been right about anything, ever, to date. I'm still waiting for Hilary to be "arrested this weekend" from about 5 years ago. Maybe GITMO has been closed for cleaning so they've had to postpone everything for  another generation to sort out. Or maybe you've just been sucked in by one or two persons posting as this Q persona. And to think the current one thought he was going to attain a position of power? And when he didn't come close to making the grade, after an 18 month break, he reverted to his self-delegated important role as Q. It's given him power, a powerful hold over the gullible suckers of this world looking for a cause that matches their warped minds - and he found you, amongst others.

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You talk with such authority, but you haven't been right about anything, ever, to date. I'm still waiting for Hilary to be "arrested this weekend" from about 5 years ago. Maybe GITMO has been closed for cleaning so they've had to postpone everything for  another generation to sort out. Or maybe you've just been sucked in by one or two persons posting as this Q persona. And to think the current one thought he was going to attain a position of power? And when he didn't come close to making the grade, after an 18 month break, he reverted to his self-delegated important role as Q. It's given him power, a powerful hold over the gullible suckers of this world looking for a cause that matches their warped minds - and he found you, amongst others.

Idiot with no facts again....No wonder you are pig ignorant.  The very people you get your information from are hiding the truth.

Not interested in the Danchenko trial? Is it real?

How come Trump, Scavino Kash Patel and Devin Nunes have been making reference to Q recently? Is Q real? Are these people gullible suckers?

Go sort yourself out.

14 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot with no facts again....No wonder you are pig ignorant.  The very people you get your information from are hiding the truth.

How come Trump, Scavino Kash Patel and Devin Nunes have been making reference to Q recently? Is Q real? Are these people gullible suckers?

Go sort yourself out.

Yes, Yes they are…….and millions of mindless morons like you go along for the ride…….😆

35 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Go sort yourself out.

Is Q real? Well yes, he is a person, obviously, although we're not on the first Q that's for sure. The person behind Q's puzzles has changed over the years. The fact he is a real person doesn't make him anything special. He's certainly not in government or have any special clearances. He just posts a whole lot of made up shit, mostly as questions, and idiots like you translate that into whatever you want it to mean. Doesn't mean anything, especially that there's any truth behind what you lot choose to believe. You're like an accident looking for somewhere to happen. You'll believe anything posted by anyone on the internet if it agrees with your already predetermined world view, however implausible or impossible their theory my be. And you have an excuse every time a prediction fails - which is every time. More fool you.

Go sort yourself out.  

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

6exs was right all along. Donald Trump surely is the new Messiah. All he needs to do is think about something and it will come to pass. Praise the Lord!

Correct. Trump thinks about Jack shit, thinking is not his forte, and shit surrounds him multiple-times per day, most 'passed' by his own mouth or fingers (as opposed to his arse, although he most certainly is an arse, as is 6exes).  

2 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

6exs was right all along. Donald Trump surely is the new Messiah. All he needs to do is think about something and it will come to pass. Praise the Lord!

I have terminal cancer. Maybe I should get The Don to "think" about me, and the cancer will be "declassified" and I'll be cured?

Idolmite, tunnel vision is certainly an asset.  My father was diagnosed with cancer at 62, had loads of internal bits removed and was given a maximum of 6 months to live.  Dad just disregarded that said there was nothing wrong and lived to 85 dying of something else. You go for it, do NOT under estimate the power of positive thinking, the placebo effect at work, I wish you well.

3 hours ago, Idolmite said:

I have terminal cancer. 

I am sorry to hear that Idolmite. But why do you let the malignancy of TDS dominate your life in it's final stages. You do not know Trump--all you know is a corrupt MSM interpretation of  a person who obviously causes you angst. Very sad.

3 hours ago, chevy86 said:

I am sorry to hear that Idolmite. But why do you let the malignancy of TDS dominate your life in it's final stages. You do not know Trump--all you know is a corrupt MSM interpretation of  a person who obviously causes you angst. Very sad.

You just cant help yourself, can you. It's all good fun, and without fun in one's life, what's the point?