RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

8 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Have a look at the opinion polls if an election was tomorrow he wins by a landslide , 9 of the 10 republicans who supported impeachment are either not standing again (not standing know what would happen) or being wiped out in the primaries . This latest desperate stunt by the dems of raiding his property is a huge own goal .Super Don will return .

Pointless looking at any opinion polls over two years out (so I haven't bothered). In case you hadn't noticed, an election isn't being held tomorrow, so you point is, well, pointless.

But I will make this one point to your point. Trump (and 100 1 on Race Cafe) said he would win the 2020 election in a landslide. In fact, both Trump AND 100 1 still say that he did, even though he didn't. Shall I just file your pointless claim in the same rubbish bin 100 1 and Trump's claims are filed in?

I saw on the news where the FBI raided his property. I must have missed the story about the raid by the Dems. Or is this more of the 100 1 theory where if he believes something, however untrue it maybe, that if he types it on a page on Race Cafe it becomes true? You lot are unbelievable. And childlike. Close your eyes real tight and the monsters won't come. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Pointless looking at any opinion polls over two years out (so I haven't bothered). In case you hadn't noticed, an election isn't being held tomorrow, so you point is, well, pointless.

But I will make this one point to your point. Trump (and 100 1 on Race Cafe) said he would win the 2020 election in a landslide. In fact, both Trump AND 100 1 still say that he did, even though he didn't. Shall I just file your pointless claim in the same rubbish bin 100 1 and Trump's claims are filed in?

I saw on the news where the FBI raided his property. I must have missed the story about the raid by the Dems. Or is this more of the 100 1 theory where if he believes something, however untrue it maybe, that if he types it on a page on Race Cafe it becomes true? You lot are unbelievable. And childlike. Close your eyes real tight and the monsters won't come. 

Odear you do realize step 1 for his return will be the mid terms (3 months away), the dems are going to get the biggest thrashing ever seen and  they loose control of the senate which means all politically motivated scams cease , it's the end of any chance for them to discredited Trump thats why they are in panic mode and in fact that's when issues like hunter biden will be delt with , the Republicans If they choose will be able to impeach biden who will be a lame duck  president , his handling of Afghanistan would be a good starting point . Arise Sir DON .

47 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Odear you do realize step 1 for his return will be the mid terms (3 months away), the dems are going to get the biggest thrashing ever seen and  they loose control of the senate which means all politically motivated scams cease , it's the end of any chance for them to discredited Trump thats why they are in panic mode and in fact that's when issues like hunter biden will be delt with , the Republicans If they choose will be able to impeach biden who will be a lame duck  president , his handling of Afghanistan would be a good starting point . Arise Sir DON .

How will The Don do without the full support of Fox News? They're more interested in that fool Ron De Santis these days. 

On 8/9/2022 at 7:27 PM, 100 1 said:

Haha

Like what?

The good guys are using Trump as bait again if you hadn't noticed.

Biggest sting operation in history.

THe FBI and other Intelligence agengies are toast.

You are watching a movie.

Yeah, “ DUMB AND DUMBER”…🙈

31 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The greasy bastard pleads the 5th……so nothing to hide there then…..🤔

You and your suspicious mind Ohakaman!!

you'd be forgiven for being skeptical.... but over the course of 5 years and your in born need to hiss and spit venom toward President Trump.... suggests there is something deeper seated within you!! With that said... when President Trump eventually serves his second term(everyone on the side of Justice knows Trumps Return is going to occur) will you continue to seethe through your teeth or come down off your high horse and admit you were wrong!!??
You have a spirit of contempt within you... that needs expelling Ohakaman & pleading the 5th will not help your problem!! Different scenario with President Trump of course!! *winks

Mark 15:4-5,  Matthew 27:13-14

52 minutes ago, 6xes said:

You and your suspicious mind Ohakaman!!

you'd be forgiven for being skeptical.... but over the course of 5 years and your in born need to hiss and spit venom toward President Trump.... suggests there is something deeper seated within you!! With that said... when President Trump eventually serves his second term(everyone on the side of Justice knows Trumps Return is going to occur) will you continue to seethe through your teeth or come down off your high horse and admit you were wrong!!??
You have a spirit of contempt within you... that needs expelling Ohakaman & pleading the 5th will not help your problem!! Different scenario with President Trump of course!! *winks

Mark 15:4-5,  Matthew 27:13-14

Second term ?. He has as much chance of being President as I have……:rolleyes:

D4A5E278-9FE6-4D09-80AC-493553D6A02E.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Certainly would be backwards if this slime ball gets another chance…..which I don’t expect to happen…..🙏

given that your eyes have been closed for such a long time Ohakaman...

its a wonder you know which way is forward!!

21 hours ago, Idolmite said:

How will The Don do without the full support of Fox News? They're more interested in that fool Ron De Santis these days. 

They were swinging the De Santis way but that's changed , voters can see what's happening  and they don't like it , this is  just a desperate last ditch to get anything on Trump before the mid terms , a fantastic own goal by the dems that will boost Super Dons chances . 

11 hours ago, diesel said:

Cant possibly have another chance, don't know how the hell he got his first. I can't recall any other former presidents being investigated as extensively as Trump. 

Never been another like him, fortunately. Biggest crooked con man ever…the Yanks will wake up one day….:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, diesel said:

Cant possibly have another chance, don't know how the hell he got his first. I can't recall any other former presidents being investigated as extensively as Trump. 

You are right diesel there has never been a president who has been investigated like this, 5.5 years of investigation and so far ZERO YES NOTHING, how many of his detractors could stand that ? , the reason for this is FEAR , his detractor's are terrified that when he is reelected he will come after them , I hope he does , his return starts with the mid term elections in about 12 weeks time . The dems are down to 12 weeks to get him, that's why we are seeing so much radical anti Trump activity at the moment , it's their last chance, after the mid term elections the dems power will be gone .

2 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Just a tactic to try to rattle Trumps cage and justify this abhorrent desperate move .

It's better than "Cheers", "Two and a Half Men" and "Friends" combined. Best comedy show since "Only Fool and Horses". The Trump show has the fool. I'm sure it wouldn't be to difficult to find a horse, neigh? 

Just a tactic to try to rattle Trumps cage and justify this abhorrent desperate move .

What is “abhorrent” about the move ?
Perfectly legal and you have to wonder why Trump kept the documents….incriminating maybe, treasonous even ?? 
Why hasn’t he released the details… ?? Why take the 5th Amendment over 450 times under questioning….?? 🤔

Wait until Garland unseals the warrant details, then we’ll see how “abhorrent” it is……:rolleyes:

You are right diesel there has never been a president who has been investigated like this, 5.5 years of investigation and so far ZERO YES NOTHING, how many of his detractors could stand that ? , the reason for this is FEAR , his detractor's are terrified that when he is reelected he will come after them , I hope he does , his return starts with the mid term elections in about 12 weeks time . The dems are down to 12 weeks to get him, that's why we are seeing so much radical anti Trump activity at the moment , it's their last chance, after the mid term elections the dems power will be gone .

For 4 years he was President so protected…now he is just another citizen and treated the same as everyone else.

He has gotten away with so much in his lifetime, it will be Karma if he gets nailed good and proper this time.

No doubt the emails looking for “donations” are still going out…the biggest scam going….but there are plenty of dumb bastards over there….:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

For 4 years he was President so protected…now he is just another citizen and treated the same as everyone else.

He has gotten away with so much in his lifetime, it will be Karma if he gets nailed good and proper this time.

No doubt the emails looking for “donations” are still going out…the biggest scam going….but there are plenty of dumb bastards over there….:rolleyes:

Not like every one else including Hillary Clinton  no charges their even though there was plenty of grounds  for charges . 

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

!!He has gotten away with so much in his lifetime!!, , EXAMPLES please , if you are correct why has nothing been found