RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

An arse covering exercise just a little too late…..really sincere though…..:rolleyes:
He’s a real genius alright, those Kindergarten words are so hard…….😂

Thats not fumbling that is simply making sure the prompter fits inline with what President Trump believes...
Was this your feeble attempt to bring President Trump  & Biden onto the same Level?  LOL

Pathetic!! Ohakaman

And there they are showing this at the Jan 6th committee hearing!! absolute joke!!

You're just as bad as those on that bench!!... btw i see your favourite movie star sitting next to Lizard Cheney... i forget his name... he did that award winning sad face tear jerking moment...
geee whats his name now? LOL

51 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Thats not fumbling that is simply making sure the prompter fits inline with what President Trump believes...
Was this your feeble attempt to bring President Trump  & Biden onto the same Level?  LOL

Pathetic!! Ohakaman

And there they are showing this at the Jan 6th committee hearing!! absolute joke!!

You're just as bad as those on that bench!!... btw i see your favourite movie star sitting next to Lizard Cheney... i forget his name... he did that award winning sad face tear jerking moment...
geee whats his name now? LOL

Shame it took him so long to mumble anything…….too late. He’s toast……..🤞🙏

Laurence, Olivier
“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?”

Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:  

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief. 

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact.
He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty. 

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them.
His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness. 

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

55924_600.jpg

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:
• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.  

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?
' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

your a hardcase Ohakaman...

President Trumps not even in office... and you dont praise up your alternative  BIDEN...

why is that?? LOL

i dont bother myself trying to tell you the ill's of the Biden administration... becos its all out there!! and one cannot unsee it..

but you naturally turn the focus around... make as much noise as you can, ...throwing shit around left right and centre.. and hoping something will stick!! LOL

typical tactic of the losing left....

Do you have anything of substance?? ...to support your alternative choice of President!!??

one funny video i saw.. and Pete buttigieg was being questioned in a hearing

Buttigieg was asked how he describes America...

..to which Buttigieg replies... "home"

then at the hearing, Buttigieg is asked to pronounce... how Biden described America... LOL

so damned funny...

Ohakaman perhaps you can interpret what it means for us?? LOL

funny.png

17 hours ago, 6xes said:

your a hardcase Ohakaman...

President Trumps not even in office... and you dont praise up your alternative  BIDEN...

why is that?? LOL

i dont bother myself trying to tell you the ill's of the Biden administration... becos its all out there!! and one cannot unsee it..

but you naturally turn the focus around... make as much noise as you can, ...throwing shit around left right and centre.. and hoping something will stick!! LOL

typical tactic of the losing left....

Do you have anything of substance?? ...to support your alternative choice of President!!??

He’s in The White House…..:rolleyes:

Not perfect by any means, but he has a few things Trump does not…..like all of these….

178AD818-F266-4B85-A42B-E9861F52702B.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

Hunter Biden says you are wrong about number ten and if you don't believe him he will show you the videos.

Joe has got 1 to 10 in spades a magnificent President and will go down as one of the finest.

Certainly 100% improvement on his predecessor……:rolleyes:

On 7/25/2022 at 10:21 AM, Ohokaman said:

He’s in The White House…..:rolleyes:

Not perfect by any means, but he has a few things Trump does not…..like all of these….

178AD818-F266-4B85-A42B-E9861F52702B.jpeg

that list is everything that President Trump is.... and everything that Biden is not!!  LOL

you are surely backward!! LOL

9 minutes ago, 6xes said:

that list is everything that President Trump is.... and everything that Biden is not!!  LOL

you are surely backward!! LOL

And you are surely a backward moron…but then we knew that….read any good fairy stories recently ?? 🙈

same ole same ole... media at it again...

they are desparate... and we here are laughing at the media for the BS they push!!

and Ohakaman still the gullible one!! LOL

No Russia collusion..no Quid pro quo.. and now they are claiming Trump was in on the Jan6th debacle!!

gimme a break!!

the MSM must be doing this to keep a hold of the blind ones!!

Time to open your eyes Ohakaman!

Mark 10:51

media.png

3 minutes ago, 6xes said:

same ole same ole... media at it again...

they are desparate... and we here are laughing at the media for the BS they push!!

and Ohakaman still the gullible one!! LOL

No Russia collusion..no Quid pro quo.. and now they are claiming Trump was in on the Jan6th debacle!!

gimme a break!!

the MSM must be doing this to keep a hold of the blind ones!!

Time to open your eyes Ohakaman!!

Mark 10:51

media.png

The only desperate ones are the fool on the left of the pic you posted, and a few fools on here, of which you are one. 

I don't see anyone "desperate"........other than maybe you. 

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

The only desperate ones are the fool on the left of the pic you posted, and a few fools on here, of which you are one. 

I don't see anyone "desperate"........other than maybe you. 

you have no defense...to offer 

you yourself know full well the deception playing out!!  but in your stupidity and your futile attempt to keep your previous thinking afloat.. you begin grasping at straws!!

and in doing so... you make yourself a spectacle...

stubborn people i do like... becos it gives me alot of practice in wording phrases!! and boy oh boy.. have i had alot of practice with you &ohakaman LOL

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

you have no defense...to offer 

you yourself know full well the deception playing out!!  but in your stupidity and your futile attempt to keep your previous thinking afloat.. you begin grasping at straws!!

and in doing so... you make yourself a spectacle...

stubborn people i do like... becos it gives me alot of practice in wording phrases!! and boy oh boy.. have i had alot of practice with you &ohakaman LOL

You must have been hiding in the shed when the brain cells were handed out…. but hey, you’re not alone…….👍

68D4AE15-6263-4B3E-BDA8-0A583606163B.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You must have been hiding in the shed when the brain cells were handed out…. but hey, you’re not alone…….👍

68D4AE15-6263-4B3E-BDA8-0A583606163B.jpeg

Nothing ever gets pass you huh Ohakaman......

did it ever dawn on you..... the reference to Morans... was a person running for congress? *shrugs.. may have been a reference to a senator perhaps?
not that you were showing that picture in that context...
but there you go!! context matters!! when using the word Morans... but you knew that already!!  *rolls eyes

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Nothing ever gets pass you huh Ohakaman......

did it ever dawn on you..... the reference to Morans... was a person running for congress? *shrugs.. may have been a reference to a senator perhaps?
not that you were showing that picture in that context...
but there you go!! context matters!! when using the word Morans... but you knew that already!!  *rolls eyes

No idea, no clue, no hope……🙈