RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

4 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Exactly. I mentioned that earlier, but that argument doesn't suit 'the followers'.

The blind leading the blind.  

Haha

Here is a real example of the blind leading the blind.

Those idiots like you who took an experimental drug for a hoax because your fake news told you to....exactly why you haven't a clue.

Are you questioning corrupt Govts, big Pharma yet?  or are you still lappping it up and already had the monkeypox jab?

These people are laughing at you.

12 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Haha

Those idiots like you who took an experimental drug for a hoax because your fake news told you to....exactly why you haven't a clue.

Are you questioning corrupt Govts, big Pharma yet?  or are you still lappping it up and already had the monkeypox jab?

Well, if it is the genius’ on Twitter say so it must be true……🙈

13 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Haha

And we're laughing at you...........

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

Do you think we should put a lifeline number on here for the Trump Derangement syndrome imbeciles that cant face facts?

We. CAN accept facts, just not the "alternative facts" your hero deals in 24/7/365. By default, his followers do the same, generally people that can't but two thoughts of their own together. They rely on a buffoon like Trump to do their thinking for them. 

Trump endorsed  candidate demolished Liz Cheney , absolutely thrashed in the primary elections today . Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming was resoundingly defeated by Harriet Hageman in her Republican primary on Tuesday, handing Donald J. Trump his most prized trophy yet in his long campaign to purge the Republican Party of his critics. Ms. Hageman, a lawyer in Cheyenne with little political following before she was lifted by Mr. Trump’s endorsement, trounced Ms. Cheney, the daughter of a former vice president, by more than 30 percentage points, with more than 90 percent of the vote counted.

Here is some facts, 10 representatives voted to Impeach Trump 4 jumped before they got pushed 4 got beaten at the polling booth.

Trump endorsed the 4 victors.

Hope this is not propaganda do you think CNN mentioned this.😂

5 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Here is some facts, 10 representatives voted to Impeach Trump 4 jumped before they got pushed 4 got beaten at the polling booth.

Trump endorsed the 4 victors.

Hope this is not propaganda do you think CNN mentioned this.😂

I hope you had your chest all puffed out when you typed that. Your mother would be so proud of you 🤣

On 8/17/2022 at 9:27 AM, Ohokaman said:

Well, if it is the genius’ on Twitter say so it must be true……🙈

Haha '

The genius on twitter just happens to be the CEO of Pfizer.....you know the crim who told you the vaccinnes were 100% safe and 100% effective and idiots like you believed him.

Turns out they 0% safe and 0% effective but you knew better.

49 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Haha '

The genius on twitter just happens to be the CEO of Pfizer.....you know the crim who told you the vaccinnes were 100% safe and 100% effective and idiots like you believed him.

Turns out they 0% safe and 0% effective but you knew better.

You're not very good at maths, are you.

But then we knew that already. Bookies know their business, it's all about maths, yet you thought when they were offering 1000-1 on Trump, in a two-horse race, that that was a good bet as he was going to win in a landslide. And you're still unable to collect. 

0% safe and 0% effective? Just numbers on a page mate, just numbers on a page, made up by you on the spot. Completely inaccurate and not supported by anything other than your worthless and emotional word. We all hoped that the vaccine would be 100% effective, but with the new variants popping up every few months this was never going to happen. It has however been very effective in reducing the effects on those that have still been unlucky enough to contract Covid in one form or another. I have managed to avoid Covid for the almost 2.5 years it's been circulating in my city, however during that time I have been diagnosed with Myeloma which will definitely take me out (whereas your "0% safe" vaccine hasn't killed me, much to your disappointment). So you and your faulty stats don't mean anything to me other than confirm that you're just another angry and raving anonymous jumped-up far-right nutter on the internet who feels his privileges of the past are slowly being eroded. Awwwwww. Dime a dozen you lot are, although you personally are a little more nuttier than most. Maybe you should join the Proud Boys. I can picture you wandering the streets dressed in camouflage and body armour. 

Panic time , danger the truth may be exposed , the affidavit may be released .

A federal judge on Thursday said he is inclined to unseal at least some of the probable cause affidavit used to secure a search of former President Donald Trump's Florida estate and ordered the government to submit proposed redactions.

“On my initial careful review ... there are portions of it that can be unsealed,” Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart said after a hearing where a top government lawyer contended the document's release could jeopardize an investigation that is still in its "early stages." Reinhart said, "I find that on the present record the Government has not met its burden of showing that the entire affidavit should remain sealed." 

Dan Rather,former CBS host has come out in support of Liz Cheney saying that her defeat was a loss  for Wyoming and the nation.

Dan .thats the price you pay for not listening to the people that voted you in.

In an ironic twist it was Rather who tried all the tricks in the book to get people not to vote for her Father Dick and Bush.

Just watched the film about this with Robert Redford as Rather and imo thought Rather and his mates were set up by the Republicans.

Led to him resigning a couple of months later.

The original thread title 'Trump written off', and he should have been. Just like any other poor performing liability as in business. I recall some years ago the tv program The Apprentice, I watched 1 episode and thought who the hell does this guy Trump think he is? He was  a bully with an ego bigger than any state in America, and I never watched that crap again. And then some time later this guy somehow became president of the USA, couldn't believe it, still can't. Anyhow, now that Trump has been defeated via election, he just cant/won't move on. His behavior is reminiscent of a sulking spoiled brat that didn't get his own way. Enough is enough Donald, off you go.

Donald Trump is a life-long teetotaler. But at this moment, he may want to re-consider his commitment to sobriety.

Early on Friday afternoon, a heavily redacted version of the much-vaunted FBI affidavit went public. It did not paint a flattering portrait of the 45th president or his environs.

“[P]robable cause exists to believe that evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed … will be found at the premises,” it read. Prison times under the statutes cited in the affidavit run the gamut from three to 20 years, depending on the specific offense.

Section 793 addresses defense information and section 1519 is directed at the “destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy.” Section 2071 speaks to the “concealment, removal, or mutilation” of documents.

For Trump, a candidate and incumbent who made “lock her up” a rallying cry, the latest developments make him look ridiculous. And that is being generous.

These developments also place an unwelcome millstone around the neck of the Republicans – who pride themselves on law, order and national security – as the US careens toward its midterm elections.

Despite being heavily redacted, the affidavit says plenty. Mar-a-Lago had become a storage facility for documents that Trump should never have transported when he exited the White House. Unfortunately, he believed the mantra of Louis XIV, France’s Sun King: “L’état, c’est moi.”

In May 2022, according to the affidavit, the government found in Trump’s possession 184 documents marked “classified”; 67 marked “confidential”; 92 marked “secret”; and 25 marked “top secret.” But Trump’s nightmare doesn’t end there.

FBI agents “observed markings reflecting” human intelligence sources and other highly sensitive intelligence categories, the affidavit says. Trump, an ex-reality show host, makes Hillary Clinton look almost fastidious.

Or as Trump framed things on social media, “WE GAVE THEM MUCH.” To be sure, he did not say, “WE GAVE THEM ALL.” Here, it is a distinction with real world significance.

As the affidavit hit the docket, reports emerged of a woman posing as a member of the Rothschild family playing golf with Trump and Lindsey Graham while ingratiating herself with Trump’s supporters. Talk about synchronicity.

The incidents are under active investigation in the US and Canada. Her alleged real identity is Inna Yashchyshyn, a Russian-speaking immigrant from Ukraine.

This latest episode stands as a cross between Maria Butina and Inventing Anna. Life imitates life.
History can be repetitive. One thing is clear, security is not a primary concern for Trump.

Meanwhile, the clock ticks down for Merrick Garland, the attorney general, and Trump.

Under justice department practice, politically sensitive prosecutions cannot be launched within 60 days of an election.

As a result, Labor Day in early September marks a cut-off for indicting Trump until after November’s congressional contests. Two related questions are “if and when” Trump declares his candidacy for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

One way or another, the former guy will appear on this fall’s ballot. Beyond that, the release of the redacted affidavit raises the issue of disclosure of a non-redacted version by the Biden administration to the senior members of Congress, the so-called Gang of Eight.

By law, the Speaker of the House, the House minority leader, the Senate’s majority and minority leaders, together with the chairs and ranking minority members of the intelligence committees of both houses of Congress are entitled to be briefed on covert actions.

They have reportedly requested relevant information.

To be sure, the FBI frowns on briefing Congress on open investigations. Here, however, the barn door is wide open.
The horse has bolted. Indeed, it was Trump who publicized the court-approved search.

The Guardian’s Hugo Lowell has reported that the “ourcing and information the FBI would’ve needed to pinpoint those locations with such confidence, suggests [that] there are people close to the former president potentially cooperating with this investigation”.

Can you say, “GoodFellas and Henry Hill”? In other words, the walls around Trump may be closing. A man with few friends, he may need someone he can talk to without furthering a conspiracy or paying $1,000 an hour.

Signs are not encouraging. Earlier this week, Jared Kushner, whose own father received a Trump pardon, scrambled to distance himself from Ivanka’s dad.

Asked by Fox News about Trump’s handling of classified material, Kushner demurred. “Like I said, I’m not familiar with what was in the boxes,” he answered. “But I think President Trump, he, uh, he governed in a very peculiar way and when he had his documents, I’m assuming he did what he thought was appropriate.”

And if Trump can’t count on his son-in-law to deliver something other than a potpourri of word salad, who can he trust?

8 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Did you even bother watching the video or are you going to remain ignorant?

It is painfully obvious Hedley is way ahead of you.

Biggest sting in history. And you were sucked into the rabbit hole. 

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Did you even bother watching the video or are you going to remain ignorant?

It is painfully obvious Hedley is way ahead of you.

Yes I watched the video Fuckwit. As I said, zero credibility. Only fools believe this shit.

And as for Hedley...Let me put it this way. Hedley has an "excuse" for falling into the deep, dark space that fuckwit conspiracy theorists have created. 

It makes the likes of you and that other fuckwit 6xs feel powerful.  A false sense of superiority and control over others. Sound familiar, fuckwit? That's right! That power and control is exactly what you and the brainwashed idiots are "rebelling" against. In reality you are a weak little thing with zero credibility. 

Donald Trump was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York.

He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American’s present standard of living.

He referred to how he had supported every Native American issue that came to the news media.

Although Mr Trump was vague about the details of his plans, he seemed most enthusiastic and spoke eloquently about his ideas for helping his “red sisters and brothers.”

1-1.jpg

At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, “Walking Eagle.”

The proud Mr Trump accepted the plaque and then departed in his motorcade to a fundraiser, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to select the new name they had given to the Donald.

They explained that “Walking Eagle” is the name given to a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly.

On 9/1/2022 at 9:29 AM, Blueanytime said:

Yes I watched the video Fuckwit. As I said, zero credibility. Only fools believe this shit.

And as for Hedley...Let me put it this way. Hedley has an "excuse" for falling into the deep, dark space that fuckwit conspiracy theorists have created. 

It makes the likes of you and that other fuckwit 6xs feel powerful.  A false sense of superiority and control over others. Sound familiar, fuckwit? That's right! That power and control is exactly what you and the brainwashed idiots are "rebelling" against. In reality you are a weak little thing with zero credibility. 

isnt it the oddest thing i get mentioned in this!!

why would someone perceive me in that light? do i have that effect?? *winks

As far as the subject matter... i'd love to hear more often from you Blue..  especially on this thread, especially given the current person in the white house.....

you might be able to provide some contrast... on President Trump vs the current fella...

Ohakaman is useless in providing any sort of contrast on the 2,,,, his hatred of President Trump clouds his mind...and i hardly hear any praise of the current one.... but hey are we suprised?