RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
keeneye99

Brian Martin?

Yes, i'm afraid the CD is all the poorer without Brians colourful race calls.  The present callers are woeful. So many negatives in the CD now, no 747 at Palmy anymore, stupid plastic rail at Fonganui obstructing the view, a track surface thats lost the confidence of a portion of the trainers, and race callers that implor you to reach for the mute button. Very sad really.

Would have to agree Mr.Waters, The caller although very good on the stats will never make a caller simply because of his voice decibels. The bullet should be bitten Martin bought back on a bigger salary with a  tight contract to keep him in check, The present  employers however will not listen and it is the very  top of this organisation that needs to be sent packing, if only for his sheer arrogance alone. The plastic balls up at Whanganui should be re erected on the outside of the first bend at Addington to assist some dogs in negotiating the corner perhaps.    

why do you say no chance dustydreamnz? surely under different management he would be welcome back? Mark rozanowski has nothing n him, yes he knows his dogs but he sounds terrible and brian martin has lengths on him

Because once the TAB make up their mind about something, they don't change it no matter who is in charge.  I hope I'm wrong.  

On 1/30/2015 at 6:18 AM, brainstorm said:

Would have to agree Mr.Waters, The caller although very good on the stats will never make a caller simply because of his voice decibels. The bullet should be bitten Martin bought back on a bigger salary with a  tight contract to keep him in check, The present  employers however will not listen and it is the very  top of this organisation that needs to be sent packing, if only for his sheer arrogance alone. The plastic balls up at Whanganui should be re erected on the outside of the first bend at Addington to assist some dogs in negotiating the corner perhaps.    

geez brainstorm you want to bring him back on bigger salary,, geez everyone thats been giving the flick for doing something wrong would love to have you as there boss   and tighter contract what are  you going to do give him 24hr minder service  the tab has contracts in place for a reason like all big companies you sign you f up your out end of story 

2 hours ago, jasonmccook1 said:

See Brian made a cameo appearance on dogzone today. He hasn't changed at all has he. Bring back Brian!!!!!:D

I think you will find under new management at trackside he will be back sooner than later...I understand they are struggling to find replacements with guys coming through...just like Tony Lee in the galloping code.....