Fabulous Fours Comp - Results thread

Flemington R7

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
1 Jungle Jim Tatum Bull A3 3.60 1.50
3 Rey Magnerio Jye McNeil   1.50
5 Conqueror Michael Dee   6.70
Bet Type Runners Dividend
Quinella 1,3 4.10

McGinty continue to make inroads into Showgate's lead - what a fantastic match.

image.thumb.png.6aff3e9c59df0c496da0d01dea1ecfef.png

image.thumb.png.7480d1c4ee8d63e75faf9d92e999ddda.png

Some great match-ups with 3 races to come:

Bonecrusher vs Rough Habit could swing with the #1 and #4 match-ups.

Sunline lead Imperatriz 5-0 but a number of those individual match-ups are quite close.

Showgate vs McGinty could come down to the match between Pairs team-mates Scooby and Nomates.

Rosehill R7

4 Robusto James McDonald 4.70 1.60
2 Excelladus Sam Clipperton   1.50
5 Danaustar Jason Collett   1.50
Quinella 2,4 8.20

Nomates passes Scooby and McGinty takes a narrow lead over Showgate who are now $26 away from the $2,400 bonus point - fantastic match.

Two races to come.

image.thumb.png.1daeff46e395db6f136687851e014177.png

image.thumb.png.796bfa1f6b14227302cc1ddab517f911.png

Flemington R8

11 Aramco Damian Lane 7.60 3.10
18 Lauding John Allen   3.80
6 Enotis Jordan Childs   5.40
Quinella 11,18 51.60

and McGinty's looked up at me and winked and said "where's Showgate"?  Crazy match - both teams past the bonus point score.  Veandercross also with a bonus point and currently sitting on the maximum 6 points.

One race to come.

image.thumb.png.20e2293e6bf227e10c95959b87e7098c.png

image.thumb.png.f01d0f902b7ad57b7f9b33f7963a0f04.png

Yeh cracking game Nomates. Well played Showgate we were a long  way back for a good while. The 7 for Scooby was a big scare. It’s never easy. Man of match Little Tramp well done. Then a pack together with Nomates and Pogo doing well. Cracking first up run. 
The TV blacking out at the start nearly gave me a heart attack 

Week 1 - Flemington R9 - Final race

6 So Risque Celine Gaudray A1.5 16.10 3.80
7 He's Our Bonneval Luke Currie   4.70
17 Helix Jamie Kah   2.00
Quinella 6,7 80.70

The McGinty vs Showgate match ran out of steam in the last - it had to, but interesting developments elsewhere.  Winner69 with a nice quinella to get Mr Tiz's nose in front of Horlicks - who would have thought MrTiz would run down Horlicks in a tight finish?  Pete with the winner to get Bonecrusher narrowly past the bonus point mark.  Three of team Sunline on the winner to give them the maximum haul of 6 points.

Some very nice individual scoring with 4 players topping the $1,000 mark with Idolmite narrowly the top individual score for the day.

image.thumb.png.2efcc0a9b845e555832771fa8344e532.png

image.thumb.png.399fad4cf94e803cefc66bf7717dd0ea.png

3 minutes ago, Memphis3 said:

Yeh cracking game Nomates. Well played Showgate we were a long  way back for a good while. The 7 for Scooby was a big scare. It’s never easy. Man of match Little Tramp well done. Then a pack together with Nomates and Pogo doing well. Cracking first up run. 
The TV blacking out at the start nearly gave me a heart attack 

After 12 races and a days racing it all came down to a head in the last although I am yet to see the official score. Well done guys.

39 minutes ago, say no more said:

Week 1 - Flemington R9 - Final race

6 So Risque Celine Gaudray A1.5 16.10 3.80
7 He's Our Bonneval Luke Currie   4.70
17 Helix Jamie Kah   2.00
Quinella 6,7 80.70

The McGinty vs Showgate match ran out of steam in the last - it had to, but interesting developments elsewhere.  Winner69 with a nice quinella to get Mr Tiz's nose in front of Horlicks - who would have thought MrTiz would run down Horlicks in a tight finish?  Pete with the winner to get Bonecrusher narrowly past the bonus point mark.  Three of team Sunline on the winner to give them the maximum haul of 6 points.

Some very nice individual scoring with 4 players topping the $1,000 mark with Idolmite narrowly the top individual score for the day.

image.thumb.png.2efcc0a9b845e555832771fa8344e532.png

image.thumb.png.399fad4cf94e803cefc66bf7717dd0ea.png

Thank goodness Pete got that So Risqué home in the last to just pass the bonus point mark for Team Bonecrusher, because when i was doing my selections between 2am and 3am this morning, I had the winner, number 6, written on my pad, but then somehow convinced myself that number 8 was a better chance. But Pete came to the rescue and saved our butts  :rcfe-laughing:

I floundered a good winner early on and led the individual $$$ score for ages while picking heaps of losers with the occasional place-getter. Eventually Montydrum passed me, then I scored three consecutive winners late to get back to the front only for Littletramp pile the dollars up to also have the chance to bowl me over in the last. As it turned out, none of us got close to collecting anything, but all in all it concluded a pretty exciting Saturday afternoon. The hi-light of the day was seeing Tony Lee off though,  something that we should not have been doing. Great effort Scooby and John. 

26 minutes ago, Insider said:

Now that I have [just] seen the official results, it's been an amazing scoring game. I am exhausted.

Well done TEAM McGINTY, you were too good.  

That was a head to head but don't know if I want to go there every week .

Who knew we would take it so seriously .

Thanks to my team mates and good luck to the Showgaters for the coming weeks .