RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Dreams Are Free

Just did a little research after watching that very impressive performance, and this, although not a winning run was also eye opening!

Looks a great talent - it will be interesting to see if any big money offers come in. 

https://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gws/ws/r/infohorsews/wsd06x?Arg=hrnzg-Ptype&Arg=RaceVideo&Arg=hrnzg-RacehdrID&Arg=9B102E39-4E9A-4506-B897-63ED3107EE23&Arg=hrnzg-rSite&Arg=TRUE

42 minutes ago, Alf Riston said:

Looks a great talent - it will be interesting to see if any big money offers come in. 

All declined thus far.

Based on 3 starts it does need to improve its starting manners. Wont get away with it against better opposition but im sure Nathan will sort it out

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

JJ mate, declined offers so far :rcf-happy-7: well good on them, we need talented youngsters comin through to stay here, we gotta build up our depleted racin stocks somehow.....given Nathan's patience so far reckon he'll get to him.....

Cheers Iraklis

The value of the horse will almost double you would think matey , should the older brother at Marks Win the NZ Derby next month . 'Don't Stop Dreaming'. 

you'd be crazy to sell the 'Dreams are Free' horse before that event is run , .

Nathan's big sale a couple of years ago RAGAZZO MACH for $400 000-500,000 odd,  had won 7 of 13 and only about $80,000 in NZ. so seems it may be best idea to sell -up if seemingly not capable of Group 1 success with that money offered. 

(Ragazzo only Won another 4 races and $70,000 in the Wild Wast Oz in 2 years there so far )  

7 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

The value of the horse will almost double you would think matey , should the older brother at Marks Win the NZ Derby next month . 'Don't Stop Dreaming'. 

you'd be crazy to sell the 'Dreams are Free' horse before that event is run , .

Nathan's big sale a couple of years ago RAGAZZO MACH for $400 000-500,000 odd,  had won 7 of 13 and only about $80,000 in NZ. so seems it may be best idea to sell -up if seemingly not capable of Group 1 success with that money offered. 

(Ragazzo only Won another 4 races and $70,000 in the Wild Wast Oz in 2 years there so far )  

Personally I'm not sure if the brothers performances would matter so much to the price PS. I think I metioned here before the Bill Horn saying,"once the blue lights go on their mothers can't help them", and I think this would extend to immediate family 😁

It's early days, but this horse is the biggest raw talent I've seen in a long time and I could imagine what job he could do towing around the Gary Hall colours 😉

@ JJ Flash - Sure he has a few tricks, but his ringcraft is bound to improve with time so that wouldn't worry me too much - once settled in WA , with his high speed capability - leads, wins, many times over ..... 🚀

5 minutes ago, Alf Riston said:

Noticed that as well - hiding his face, getting ready for the windburn ?

He was looking down a lot In both races. I thought the driver was just nodding off as they were in such 'cruise mode', even when 50 metres last. Very impressive. Hopefully it'll run a few more races around NZ before vanishing as so many of them do. 

On 11/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, Alf Riston said:

It's early days, but this horse is the biggest raw talent I've seen in a long time

Well, after last night I really do think we are seeing as good a talent as we've had on these shores for quite some time.

Behaved perfectly on his first look at The Park and won as he liked really against some pretty decent types.

Only shock for mine was the $5.50 dividend 

The Williamson’s are the pin up team for professionalism and integrity in the racing industry.

Through hard work and tremendous skill sets and a superb up bringing by Phil and Bev they are high achievers and deservedly so

They earn their success and will be a force in harness racing for many years to come

Tremendous folk

Today is the BIG Test for the horse. can he cut the mustard or not ? 

'Dreams Are Free' is chasing the Group 2 glory in his home Southern area today in the 'Southern Supremacy Final.'

If he is going to step up to older brother 'Don't Stop Dreaming ' quality and be a chance in Group 1's he should win this Race 5 today.

Trainer/driver Nathan Williamson also has the 2 year old brother 'Always Dreaming' in the 2 -year old $100,000 race group1 Diamond Creek classic Race 8. 

Sure seems is a lot of Dreaming going on in NZ ?😁 . he won't win that though as Mark has taken one down there to beat him (Rubira) . 🏆

Nathan W is a great chance of taking out the great Southern Oaks (G2) with Allstars not in it though  !! 🍻 with 'Ruby Roe' . showing $2.60 sportsbet.

50 minutes ago, Value Bell said:

Nathan drove DAF cold. Never put DAF in the race until the finishing straight. Should have made a move from the 600.

yes it was quite a quiet drive in the that with Dreams Are Free, 

Great drive by Nathan on Always Dreaming though,  in the 2 year old Diamond Creek classic. Picks up a large 2nd place cheque and nearly Won it.  so close..... 

Got going early after the 2 leaders finished their duel for the lead.  and took over . then took a sit on the HOT Allstars favourite Rubira (BlairO)  . 

Rubira  held on by a nose , but Nathan didn't die wondering in that race anyway. (nor the Oaks lol  😆

Nice to see he still trained  the Southern Oaks winner with his second string runner , driven by Matthew .  Nathan caught parked out and dropped out. 

19 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

Nathan caught parked out and dropped out. 

As ive pointed out before on here IMO he's a southern driver only who gets found out when the smarts are driving against him. Unless he has the best horse by far i don't touch his drives especially when he heads North.

I might add he has a good eye for younger horses and can train them.