RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Spring Comp Week 3 Races/ Entries

Merial Mile Awapuni Race 9

Golden Rose Race 7 Rosehill

Bobbie Lewis Race 8 Flemington.

There were a ton of races to choose so I went with one from NZ and two larger fields from Oz... won't please everyone.. but thems the breaks LOL.

For everyones benefit...

Starts 30 August - runs through to after NZ cup carnival.

Prizemoney $1,000,$700 split between 1st,2nd,3rd at the end of the comp, and $300 split into 6x$50 bi weekly prizes for the biggest MOVERSarrow-10x10.png for that period.

Three races selected per week. The best races IN NEW ZEALAND and AUSTRALIA that Saturday,chosen by either Scooby or Admin,these may not be the highest quality races on that day, all races run that day are open for us to chose. Entries close at 11am on raceday,if your horse is scratched after this time, you go onto to NZTAB fav in the race.

Points for the first three home in a race; 175, 100, 60. In the case of a deadheat points will be halved.

Also an imaginary $20 each way. So if you pick a winner that pays $8.50 and $3.00 your return is 175 + 230 totals 405 points. Pick a winner that pays $2.10 and $1.20 your return is 175 + 66 = 241. Pick a horse that runs second and pays $1.90 your return is then 100 + 38 = 138. You are very much rewarded for picking WINNERS, and if you pick high-priced winners you are extremely well rewarded!

Overall winner prizes to highest point scorers at end of comp.

First prize $500 2nd prize $150  3rd prize $50

All prizes paid out at the end of Comp.

Tailenders will be culled from time to time as the comp progresses.

3 Entries max per member... must be under sign in name 1, 2, 3... for transparency .

Entries not accepted after week 2 as this is the cut off date for payment, if not paid up by then, then a non starter.

Entries close 11am On raceday NZ Time.

Racecafe owner and Admins decisions will be final, in the unlikely result of a draw, there will be one race the next weekend to decide the winner between the dead heaters only.

Hesi...

Good on you. You are a scholar (re your work on the competition) and a gentleman (in regard to your generosity).

All the best.
Ashoka

PS I don't think that Mr Vivian is a competitor. Am I wrong? Is this an oversight on Mr Vivian's part? Are there any lengths that this man will not go to in order to deprive me of the opportunity of revenge?

:)  :)  :ph34r:  :)  :)

going away ... Awapuni...Thorn Prince

Sydney....Sarajevo

Melbourne...Tangos Daughter

Cheers. Good luck all.