RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
howrude

Know Class

How good is this puppy?!!!

Huge, HUGE, HUGE run today down at Forbury Park over the 520m.

Was terrible out of the traps, was last approaching first bend, unwound strongly down the back straight to settle 4th-5th, run the outside around Sam I Am copping a major check and still, up against very classy dogs, managed to find his footing and fly like the good thing he is, just missing first in a close finish where only a strand of hair could separate the first 2 place getters.

Well done to connections, Gary and Gaylene, you are doing a massive job and deserve every bit of success you taste! Hope it continues as for NZ breeding, this is an enormous step forward for us! Know Excitement and now this fella... ALL THE BEST!! He's all class!

Cheers

Forbury's long straight over the 545m lends itself to good finishers and Know Class is certainly one of those. But I wouldn't get too carried away with a dog which runs 2nd in a time slower than the C2 was run - albeit that Jinjarango did it on his own

Guest Heater

I love Gary and Gayleen as much as anyone, BUT The Dog ran second !

They had 3 winners on the day and that is worth mentioning.

I understand he run second, read again. I was pointing out how unlucky he was and how much ground he took off White Air and Ultimate Dream, both very nice dogs.

The way he raced was worthy enough of a mention. Was an absolute eye catching run.

Hi lad.

In my opinion keep your money in your pocket. Has been here for 2 weeks but unfortunately has only had the 1 trial over 515 there. The 595m start on the bend also would be a concern for me if backing him as never started on a bend before. And if the 1 gets on the bunny early we would expect her to win.

Apart from that he's obviously fit an well and were excited to see what he can do over here over the staying trips.

James.

I feel they would be quietly confident reaching the final...........

I'll admit, even though it was one of the weaker fields, i was still not overly confident in getting into the final as the 7 is desperate for the rail, an that's how it panned out. Fortunately he came out of the 1st in a handy position an from there I was greatly confident.

Cole was still bouncing around when he got home so initially seems well, the box draw will be done Monday morning at 8am.

Would just like to take the opportunity to publicly thank Gary, Gaylene and the family for sending Cole over here for us to train, we're very lucky to have him. It's a lot easier when you get good dogs like him.

Also thanks for all the kind wishes from everyone,

Cheers,

James

Congrats to the team involved with Know Class, good tough win. What about the run of Sweet It Is last night tho? Just an absolute certainty beat and with any luck she will just win next week. Freak of a stayer. Great to watch!

I'll admit, even though it was one of the weaker fields, i was still not overly confident in getting into the final as the 7 is desperate for the rail, an that's how it panned out. Fortunately he came out of the 1st in a handy position an from there I was greatly confident.

Cole was still bouncing around when he got home so initially seems well, the box draw will be done Monday morning at 8am.

Would just like to take the opportunity to publicly thank Gary, Gaylene and the family for sending Cole over here for us to train, we're very lucky to have him. It's a lot easier when you get good dogs like him.

Well Done Mate, Love this dog, wish you all the best............

Also thanks for all the kind wishes from everyone,

Cheers,

James