Dynamite

Why bet at Addington….

1 hour ago, Friend Family said:

Dynamite .....you simply HAVE to factor that in. 

Stablemates have been 'handing up' for decades and if your a harness punter you would know that....so beware next time you want to be on the leader.

Not here in Australia….. 

Horses get driven consistent to their pattern…..

2 hours ago, Dynamite said:

Not here in Australia….. 

Horses get driven consistent to their pattern…..

Couldn't win from a nice trail so would never have won from the front after getting attacked running that sort of time. Parked horse was just too good.

6 minutes ago, MisterEd said:

Couldn't win from a nice trail so would never have won from the front after getting attacked running that sort of time. Parked horse was just too good.

I can not disagree but many factors come into play when stablemates hand to each other….. especially when the leader is mapped to lead 

it affects the punters on Judgement Bay who should of been on the trail….

18 hours ago, Dynamite said:

I can not disagree but many factors come into play when stablemates hand to each other….. especially when the leader is mapped to lead 

it affects the punters on Judgement Bay who should of been on the trail….

There's too much crooked team driving from a few stables. I won't bet in races where they have multiple runners. Ban team driving...

Define "team driving"?

What the Allstars, Dunns and Telfers are doing is vastly different to what the Purdons were doing back in the day.

The Allstars and Dunns are not sacrificing a runner to extinguish the chances of another opponent.

Yes they are stacking the pack in their favour but in for any particular horse. 

So much depends on what happens on the night - who begins the best and whether there are moves during the race etc

Yes it can be frustrating to see your horse shuffled back as musical chairs are played up front, but the reality is if these were your horses we would all be doing the same thing.

It is not cheating as such but it very different from seeing a horse being driven along knowing that it's only purpose is to eliminate a rival

Shad ....Addington is the best track in the southern hemisphere   FACT .....and has been forever .....and since the passing lane went in punters have been presented with a very fair track as well......so the only reason I can think of that you don't bet at Addington is that for some reason its your 'bogey' track ....and we all have those haha .....But don't start me on Moonee Valley (the dog track it is) where all jockeys ride a finish down the side (800 to 400) and the gas tanks are all on empty turning in.....it very nearly cost Winx her 4th Cox Plate.😡.

13 hours ago, Friend Family said:

Shad ....Addington is the best track in the southern hemisphere   FACT .....and has been forever .....and since the passing lane went in punters have been presented with a very fair track as well......so the only reason I can think of that you don't bet at Addington is that for some reason its your 'bogey' track ....and we all have those haha .....But don't start me on Moonee Valley (the dog track it is) where all jockeys ride a finish down the side (800 to 400) and the gas tanks are all on empty turning in.....it very nearly cost Winx her 4th Cox Plate.😡.

Tend to back more thoroughbreds to be fair, but even only had one bet yesterday since the introduction of the new site, I do follow the trots at addington, but do prefer the grass tracks and country meetings if I do have a bet, as I prefer looking for the roughies, my thoughts addington more a track for favourites, in saying that been a few roughies last few meetings.

4 hours ago, Charlie E said:

Luckily we don't have Ben Yole in NZ

well they finally caught up with him and the loading races with the whole field. Ben, brother Tim and a couple of the fixing 'Ford' drivers currently suspended .

Father Wayne Yole has taken over all the Solotrek syndicate runners (seems most of the Aaron Bain and Summit Bloodstock syndicate horses have been moved elsewhere with the BAD Publicity. ,

ALSO  seems the Handicapper (and TasHarness) is only putting 4 at the most of his (Wayne Yoles or anyones) horses at a time in a race going by results lately. A new policy that works.

they can't rig a race with just 4 slow horses no matter how much you try lol 😋. So at last the Tassie racing has improved dramatically. thank goodness. it was a real joke with 10 from one stable in a race like last year. 

On 6/1/2024 at 9:11 AM, Spikecity said:

Yes it can be frustrating to see your horse shuffled back as musical chairs are played up front, but the reality is if these were your horses we would all be doing the same thing.

Have spent bugger all betting on NZ Trots (and gallops for that matter) over the last 10 years, just got tired of small divvies and lack lustre racing, so now bet primarily on Oz Harness and some Oz gallops.

Gloucester Park is my favourite track - both for it's predictabilty, and unpredictably too!! Just got to pick when plans go awry and some nice divvies to be found.

Here's a horse that on paper was going to lead and dictate, but it went upside down bigtime 😉  

On 6/11/2024 at 8:25 PM, Pure Steel said:

well they finally caught up with him and the loading races with the whole field. Ben, brother Tim and a couple of the fixing 'Ford' drivers currently suspended .

Father Wayne Yole has taken over all the Solotrek syndicate runners (seems most of the Aaron Bain and Summit Bloodstock syndicate horses have been moved elsewhere with the BAD Publicity. ,

ALSO  seems the Handicapper (and TasHarness) is only putting 4 at the most of his (Wayne Yoles or anyones) horses at a time in a race going by results lately. A new policy that works.

they can't rig a race with just 4 slow horses no matter how much you try lol 😋. So at last the Tassie racing has improved dramatically. thank goodness. it was a real joke with 10 from one stable in a race like last year. 

I was pissed off when I backed one of his ages ago . The driver a female I cant recall her name sat back and flew home for 5th . It was obvious she wasn't trying so no surprise when I read about him 

On 6/11/2024 at 3:29 PM, Charlie E said:

Luckily we don't have Ben Yole in NZ

You do not need B Yole in NZ when you have Diamond Racing….

Moses and Bravehearthighlander tonight is obvious reason why…..

How many times do you see J Dunn have a look behind him and pulls back for the stablemate….

Why bet on harness in NZ…..

1 hour ago, Dynamite said:

You do not need B Yole in NZ when you have Diamond Racing….

Moses and Bravehearthighlander tonight is obvious reason why…..

How many times do you see J Dunn have a look behind him and pulls back for the stablemate….

Why bet on harness in NZ…..

Not sure why it cost him the race.

9 hours ago, MisterEd said:

Not sure why it cost him the race.

Yes it would have been far easier to control the speed and outcome of the race if Moses had just sat there parked - at least with the Allstars they knew that their horses would get them to the passing lane. Allstaras not performing well with Mark otherwise occupied