RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
  • Latest Posts

• Nothing broken. Had a sore back. Pretty lucky I thought after having watched the incident. Listed to ride at Pukekohe on Wednesday.  
    • Geeeez guys .I know what your saying and probably right but these 2 guys do the hard yards at home,do the paying etc etc. They enjoy what they are doing and it's people like them that keep the game going. If you don't like the way they drive keep your money in your pocket. The sport is struggling re the loss of heaps(and I mean heaps) of owners and trainers. 
    • All very strange this aversion to AWT. Must admit thought they would be super for trainers allowing for good footing in winter. Seems trials are not too popular? Why?  I tried the odd bet early on but stopped as I could not find many winners, in fact stuff all. Still thought they were great for trainers, but trials cancelled? Cannot understand at all. You run at trials no need to go flat out, just run around to suit your horse.  Let's hear from a trainer, or owner please.
    • Having a throw at the stumps looking for some value. Without the knowledge of our good friend Stodge I might add…. Queen Anne - Trust Mr Haggas to have MALJOOM ready to go. Remember his unlucky run against Coroebus last year.  $13/3 FACTEUR CHEVAL $4 and ROYAL SCOTSMAN $18/4 others of interest. Coventry Camille Pissaro $6, The Actor $12/4, Symbol of Honour $18/5.  The interesting runner is Angelo Buonarroti a €1m Justify colt having its first start. King Charles Sticking with ASFOORA, her best will take her very close $7/2. Rogue Lightning $11/3 St James Henry Longfellow $5/2 and Notable Speech $2.50 Ascot Wide open event as many are - Zanndabad $6/2, Tritonic $13/4, Berkshire Rocco $ 17/5. (Kyle of Lochalsh an obvious one for me $15/4 but a dual acceptor in the last ) Wolferton  Mujitaba $15/4, Botanical $5/2, Israr $4/2, Torito $4/2 Copper Horse Naqueeb ( related to Baaeed and Hukum ) $14/4, Belloccio $4, and Party Central ( 3/3 third up ) $15/4.
    • Just looking through the fields and the prize money is interesting…. Queen Anne 1st: £425,325.00 2nd: £161,250.00 3rd £80,700.00 4th: £40,200.00 5th: £20,175.00 6th £10,125.00 Coventry  1st: £99,242.00 2nd: £37,625.00 3rd £18,830.00 4th £9,380.00 5th £4,708.00 6th £2,362.00 King Charles 1st: £390,094.00 2nd: £147,893.00 3rd £74,015.00 4th £36,870.00 5th £18,504.00 6th: £9,286.00 St James  1st: £390,094.00 2nd £147,893.00 3rd £74,015.00 4th £36,870.00 5th £18,503.00 6th £9,286.00 Ascot  1st: £56,694.00 2nd £26,587.00 3rd £13,299.00 4th £6,644.00 5th: £3,322.00 6th: £1,661.00 Wolferton 1st: £68,052.00 2nd: £25,800.00 3rd £12,912.00 4th: £6,432.00 5th £3,228.00 6th: £1,620.00 Copper Horse 1st: £56,694.00 2nd £26,587.00 3rd £13,299.00 4th £6,644.00 5th £3,322.00 6th: £1,661.00
    • First of all, 'Them' need to give a Flying F....  Then comes the question of "Them's' capabilty .... Scary stuff .... 
    • what latest on michael mcnab.cant find any updates
    • Even worse it is a UK company so all the shit the UK punters have to put up with like restrictive practices, uncompetitive odds, complex verification processes, and poor customer service will all eventually weasel their way in to our lives at some point. You can already see this happening with the website issues and waning customer service.
    • I agree look at George Elliot and the difference in results is night and day when Trevor Grant is not in the sulky. Rachmaninov would have had a lot more success if Trevor didn't drive it week after week. Would certainly have won double the prize money at least. Betterthandiva another one who got instant results when John Dunn got on and was not driven by Dobbs. Imperial Command a string of badly driven non placings and Peter Davis gets on. Bang third at big odds and nearly won. (I got a packet off that one at $16 the place and would have needed the armoured car if had won at $71.00) 
    • Just about to post that , at $1.01 to be canned you were never making much . Nothing for another 2 weeks at Foxton , I wonder if the can be pulled forward a week to save owners a weeks training ? I ask again what is it going to take for them to get up with the play ????
    • Working for Bob Baffert were Arabian Knight, who worked a bullet five furlongs in :59 1/5, and Reincarnate who went four furlongs in :49 1/5. Arabian Knight has been sidelined since a fourth-place finish in the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Classic. View the full article
    • It took every inch of the 1 3/4-mile distance, but Planetario got up in time to repeat in the $100,000 San Juan Capistrano Stakes (G3T) at Santa Anita Park June 16 while breaking his own track record.View the full article
    • Awapuni Trials Cancelled Due To Insufficient Nominations - 16 Total Nominations Bugger could have made a quid from the TAB off that.
    • I suggest you go back to your friend of a friend and get the correct story on absolute Dynamite,  I take it that is the horse you a referring too and give us all the update . Then give yourself an upper cut. Don't worry I'll keep reminding you to post it.
    • Jumping trials today so going to give every horse a chance as they need all the jumpers they can get .  Tomorrows trials come out shortly , along with the Awapuni synthetic trials , waiting with bated breath to see if they will have the numbers for either of them .
    • Was it Auckland Reactor, Smolda , Lazarus or Adore Me?😂
    • Three Chimneys Farm's grade 1 winning stallion Volatile was represented by his first winner June 16 as Aguas de Cristal won the fifth race, a five-furlong maiden special weight, at Monmouth Park.View the full article
    • That's horrendous, and people think Entain and this crap app is the future. The moment you take the people element out of the equation we are stuffed. Apart from that, I rang the helpdesk the other day and had a nice conversation with a young lady talking to me from Australia. She is working for the NZ TAB. What the ?? Why aren't they employing Kiwis ??? ... this whole Entain thing feels so so wrong.
    • Race 1 Best Bet: Great Adventure Recent Performance: 5th in the Listed Staphanos at Novara Park Champagne Stakes over 1600m, indicating good form. Track and Distance Experience: Competed at a higher level in a listed race, showing potential. Heavy Track Suitability: Only one start on heavy track, placing 5th, suggesting it can handle heavy conditions better than most of the field. Best Roughie: Elegant Jazz Recent Performance: 5th in the Storage Bream Bay over 1200m, with a strong closing section (34.82 for the last 600m). Track and Distance Experience: Has some race experience and decent performance over a similar distance. Heavy Track Suitability: While there is no specific heavy track form, the strong finish in the last race suggests potential in tough conditions. Race2 Best Bet: Rubyshowoff Recent Performance: 5th place finishes in its last two races, showing consistent form. Track and Distance Experience: Has some experience over similar distances and performed decently. Heavy Track Suitability: Performed reasonably well on heavy tracks before, indicating it can handle the conditions. Best Roughie: Shockatillatap Recent Performance: 3rd place in its last start over 1600m, indicating a good recent form. Track and Distance Experience: Competed well over the distance and on similar tracks. Heavy Track Suitability: Although not heavily experienced, its recent form suggests potential. Race 3 Best Bet: Ramblin' Rose Recent Performance: Finished 5th and 3rd in its last two races, showing consistent improvement. Track and Distance Experience: Has race experience and performed well over similar distances. Heavy Track Suitability: While specific heavy track performance isn't detailed, its recent form suggests it can handle varying conditions. Best Roughie: Rareza Recent Performance: Finished 2nd in its last race, indicating strong recent form. Track and Distance Experience: Limited race experience but showed promise in its recent start. Heavy Track Suitability: No specific heavy track form mentioned, but its strong finish in the last race suggests potential. Race 4 Best Bet Delz Abeel Recent Form: Delz Abeel showed promise in his last race, finishing third in a 14-horse field over 1200m. His performance indicates he is in good form and competitive. Track and Distance Suitability: He performed well on a heavy track, showing he can handle the conditions. Comments: With recent form and demonstrated ability to handle a heavy track, Delz Abeel looks like a solid bet. Best Roughie Johnny Rondo (silk5X4) Recent Form: Johnny Rondo finished fourth in his last race over 1200m. While not a standout, he showed enough promise to be considered a roughie. Track and Distance Suitability: He has some experience on heavy tracks, which could give him an edge in this race. Comments: At longer odds, Johnny Rondo could provide good value if he improves on his recent form. Race 5 Best Bet: Camden Recent Performance: Finished 3rd in its last race, indicating good form and potential. Track and Distance Experience: Has shown the ability to handle the conditions. Overall Suitability: With a strong recent performance and added gear (Shadow Roll), Camden is well-positioned to perform well in this race. Best Roughie: Sheeze A Breeze Recent Performance: Finished 3rd in one of its recent races and has shown some form. Track and Distance Experience: Has some experience and could handle the heavy track conditions. Overall Suitability: As a roughie, Sheeze A Breeze has the potential to surprise at longer odds, especially with previous top-three finishes. Race 6 Best Bet: Baggio Recent Performance: Baggio has shown consistent form with placements, including a second-place finish. Track and Distance Experience: Has been competitive in recent races, indicating good adaptability. Overall Suitability: Baggio's consistency makes him a strong contender for this race. Best Roughie: Pacifico Recent Performance: Pacifico has had competitive finishes, including a second-place finish. Track and Distance Experience: Shows potential to perform well, especially considering recent form. Overall Suitability: As a roughie, Pacifico presents good value with the potential to outperform expectations. Race 7  Best Bet: Poetic Justice Recent Form: Poetic Justice has shown consistency, with a recent second-place finish indicating good form. Track Suitability: Handles wet tracks well, which is crucial for performance on a heavy track. Improvement: The 3-year-old gelding is showing signs of improvement, making him a strong contender. Best Roughie: Pacifico Recent Form: Pacifico has placed in the top three in recent races, including a close second. Track Suitability: Has experience on wet tracks, which might give him an edge. Value: Likely to offer longer odds, providing a good value bet as a roughie with potential to be in it here. Race 8 Best Bet: Charlbury Recent Form: Charlbury has shown consistent performance, including a strong second-place finish last time out. Track Suitability: Handles heavy tracks well, with previous good performances on wet conditions. Consistency: Recent form indicates reliability, making Charlbury a strong contender. Best Roughie: Penurious Recent Form: Despite mixed recent results, Penurious has had a notable second-place finish in the past. Track Suitability: Has experience on heavy tracks and can perform well if conditions favor. Value: Likely to have longer odds, providing good value as a roughie with potential to place. Race 9 Best Bet: Hey Hey Baby Recent Performance: Hey Hey Baby has a strong recent win, indicating good form. Track Experience: Performs well in wet conditions and has shown ability to handle heavy tracks. Consistency: Consistent performer with a strong recent run, making it a reliable bet. Best Roughie: Madiran Recent Performance: Madiran finished third last time out, showing improvement. Track Experience: Has some experience in wet conditions and can perform well if the track is heavy. Value: Given its recent improvement and longer odds, Madiran is a good value pick.  
  • Like & Follow Us on Facebook

• RaceCafe News

• Featured Video

• Topics

• Disclaimer

While the owners and managers of RaceCafe endeavour to moderate and control the site and posts on it, they give no guarantee that posts are true and correct, and take no responsibility whatsoever for what individuals post on the site.

Posts do not necessarily reflect the sentiments, views or beliefs of Race Cafe or its owners and management.

The owners and managers of RaceCafe reserve the right to remove posts from the site and to provide details of members whose posts warrant scrutiny.