RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

Tip for Blake Stothart

7 hours ago, Palliser said:

Don't wear a dark suit when on screen, or wash your hair with some Head and Shoulders shampoo.

I thought they would have people employed to make sure presenters are presentable 🤔

I have pointed this out before,  and I must say I agree with Palliser , it's an extremely unprofessional look, once or twice ok and then get it sorted, but to regularly present with dandruff is shocking,  not only from Blake, but everybody else involved in the production,  his boss and so on... yes it sounds petty, and yes, there are much more important things in life, but agree with Palliser, it's a fair enough expectation to have, that a presenter looks presentable... imagine that from Simon Dallow, just would not and should not happen. 

If the TAB/Trackside can't get the small things right, what hope of getting the big things right? 

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept. 

But no, it's not the biggest issue in my life, so I'll leave you people who are happy with the substandard to it.

Just don't expect any new sets of eyes that see such things to take this sport/industry seriously... speaking of which we should be due for a TAB crash/outtage anytime soon... 

1 hour ago, Lowdown said:

If the TAB/Trackside can't get the small things right, what hope of getting the big things right? 

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept. 

But no, it's not the biggest issue in my life, so I'll leave you people who are happy with the substandard to it.

Just don't expect any new sets of eyes that see such things to take this sport/industry seriously... speaking of which we should be due for a TAB crash/outtage anytime soon... 

Exactly .. totally agree. Basic standards are a necessity to producing a quality product. But the old she'll be right attitude still prevails at Trackside. I heard Cameron Rodger stating their job was to bring a more professional and top class product to the NZ racing scene 🤔