Zakhu

Matt Cameron

Great to see a good rider back on Saturday in Matt Cameron, he has done his punishment/time on the sidelines and now he is back riding with 7 rides, our jockey ranks have been depleting over recent time with several heading across the Tasman and we need this quality returning. Welcome back Matt and here's hoping you kick some winners home! A quiet tip from me might be Wet 'N' Wild in the last at around $9.

On 10/21/2023 at 5:44 PM, canon47 said:

Life is what it is but I feel he will not get the rides from some trainers/owners that he used to

Nearly a full book of rides at upcoming Rotorua meet, he just needs to see how Michael McNab has done over the last few years, take note and get on with it and he'll done just fine.

10 hours ago, Traka said:

Nearly a full book of rides at upcoming Rotorua meet, he just needs to see how Michael McNab has done over the last few years, take note and get on with it and he'll done just fine.

Are you suggesting McNab went down that same path?  I like Cameron and we all make mistakes particularly on the piss( you old soak Nomates) but I can't get past the fact McNab was so much better at riding Abidewithme and how badly he butchered that ride in the 2014 Zabeel . Dont get me wrong it wasnt as bad as the worst ride in NZ racing history in 2008 Avondale Cup (Mckeon) but He can improve and potentially this Ballsup will make him concentrate on strategy instead of just turning up

18 hours ago, Gruff said:

Are you suggesting McNab went down that same path?  I like Cameron and we all make mistakes particularly on the piss( you old soak Nomates) but I can't get past the fact McNab was so much better at riding Abidewithme and how badly he butchered that ride in the 2014 Zabeel . Dont get me wrong it wasnt as bad as the worst ride in NZ racing history in 2008 Avondale Cup (Mckeon) but He can improve and potentially this Ballsup will make him concentrate on strategy instead of just turning up

Just to clear up any misunderstanding from your first sentence, no not at all.