RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

RC Comp Rankings

Rankings after 2 weeks

See the initial posts in the Championship results thread for the background to these new rankings.

Rankings will be updated after each ranking comp.  

Looking at the guy at the top of the rankings is like seeing an elephant at the top of the tree - doesn't belong there, nobody knows how it got there, and sure as heck won't stay there for long :)

image.png.33a9a89dd117759dfbca5de459137658.png

image.png.4963d6beec8835b6fbb3f9eab30de8ec.png

13 hours ago, say no more said:

Looking at the guy at the top of the rankings is like seeing an elephant at the top of the tree - doesn't belong there, nobody knows how it got there, and sure as heck won't stay there for long :)

Congrats.

If I were you, snm, I'd frame that.

Or at least brag about it in some Racing blog...

Oh, wait...

Rankings updated after two weeks of the Pairs comp.

Joan with a rare miss yesterday drops to third while the very consistent Gubellini now tops the rankings.  Of those with 5 or more starts, Disillusioned tops the averages (retired while on top maybe), while late starters Toddy and Casper are climbing the table.

image.png.3b980486a16dc406304fbdc4384f8f76.png

image.png.bc4edfc3feda1a9157c33b919538d039.png

Liz asked about this a few weeks back.  I've now updated these rankings to the end of the Pairs comp round robin last October.   

Gubellini continues to lead the way and started the Fours in form to match this.  Memphis and Al Feilding the big movers in the final rounds of the Pairs comps.

Idolmite well down the table on total points earned (due to missing a number of weeks) but has put up a very good average - another to carry this form into the eraly rounds of the Fours.

I will update once we get through the Fours comp round robin.

image.thumb.png.583ad53995bcc51f44c3d4a91fa97889.png

image.thumb.png.4cde29e2f443f44eba247935b63902d5.png