RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hound Fan

Defamation

Please over the last month rumours going around about me have got to a sickining stage.....1...i never refused to bring any dog back from christchurch...i had no room which was explained and when i did i bought 2 dogs back for different people on finals night....but never again...2....i am not in financial trouble and no i do not have to move out of my home by friday this week....i am morgage free on my property at maramarua with kath and also own my new block of land at tekawhata morgage free on my own and thirdly no i never had a argument with pinny macks owner at wanganui on friday... we have never had a bad word with each other at anytime....get a life 

Also the argument was supposed to be in front of people...video evidence shows me leaving the track after the race with the dog and not ever going back to the grandstand....only one person was around the owner amd myself in the carpark and on my web cam in the van the whole conversation was recorded.......sad sad people

There are some fabulous people in this game, many of whom I am lucky enough to know. Unfortunately, there is also a small percentage of not so fabulous people whose toxic behaviour is not attractive. Kick em' to the curb Steve. As for transporting dogs, you have to have crates available for that to happen. No crates, no transport. Obviously, the person concerned is a rocket scientist.:rcfe-laughing:

On 12/10/2018 at 10:02 PM, Lowdown said:

Wow Steve, I didn't know about any of that shit talk, but it's floating around in my head now! Because of your post, I agree with Scooby, just ignore it, only surprise is that you're not big enough and ugly enough to have realised that yourself!

Big enough and ugly enough agree .. but sometimes enough is enough....even i get hurt...