RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

From The Horse's Mouth - NZTR News Bulletins

Guest 2Admin2

I notice that there haven't been any NZTR News Bulletins (once called "From the Horse's Mouth) posted on their website for a month.  Even then the last one has more advertising than analysis.  

I suppose Purcella's paper in Mumbai took a lot more time to create than we realise.  Or are the results not so good?

Guest 2Admin2
2 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Probably waiting to appoint a 20 year old freshly minted Communications degree graduate to write it. Starting salary $100,000 plus!

I'd do it once a week for quarter of that salary.

Guest 2Admin2

I see three bulletins have been added.  Reading them I'd say they were written by an external agency i.e. paid for.  If that's the case why publish on your website "advertorial" for events that occurred 2-3 weeks previously?  

Was it borrowed ( and attributed ) or original ?

Has it been peer reviewed ?

Did it make up a part of the proceedings as a credited ' paper '? As it should have if it was a paper.

I do hope they publish it on the NZTR site so the racing world can see it and the racing scientists can scrutinize it.

I hope they post the "papers" allegedly presented at the Hong Kong ARC the year before too, when they took twenty attendees up.

So many great papers, so much original work, and it's not being shared with the people who paid for it and who're most effected by it. Curious indeed.

They are headings and sub headings, WTF, that's not a paper, how on earth is this allowed to continue.......not a keynote speaker, and rightly so, NZ has no cred in the global sense anyway, the joke is a long running chain, the only thing transparent here is the lack of accountability anyone has at Petone. It's a headless corpse, the Taj Mahal in Jackson St, on another thread I mentioned the Foxton trials videos, still nada on the Monday at nearly midday, and that's disgusting. The CEO is where the buck stops, but he probably has no idea of videos and the time frame.

Racecafe is read in dark places, we all know Glenda reads it.......eh Glenda? and you wonder why there is massive leakage, it's not illegal gambling either, it's disenchantment and disappointment at our domestic situation.

Where's the leadership? is there even a leader? John Allen, be ashamed boy, be very ashamed.

23 minutes ago, biff said:

They are headings and sub headings, WTF, that's not a paper, how on earth is this allowed to continue.......not a keynote speaker, and rightly so, NZ has no cred in the global sense anyway, the joke is a long running chain, the only thing transparent here is the lack of accountability anyone has at Petone. It's a headless corpse, the Taj Mahal in Jackson St, on another thread I mentioned the Foxton trials videos, still nada on the Monday at nearly midday, and that's disgusting. The CEO is where the buck stops, but he probably has no idea of videos and the time frame.

Racecafe is read in dark places, we all know Glenda reads it.......eh Glenda? and you wonder why there is massive leakage, it's not illegal gambling either, it's disenchantment and disappointment at our domestic situation.

Where's the leadership? is there even a leader? John Allen, be ashamed boy, be very ashamed.

C'mon Biff the headings on those slides are using a real nice font!

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Here it is Biff

Not sure why there is any trouble putting it up on the website

Business Session 8

http://arcindia2016.com/business-programme/

There's clearly been a huge mistake.

Thats not a presentation quality 'paper', it's just an introduction stating the obvious.

Please have a look throughout the remainder of the documented history, there must be a 'paper' there somewhere.

Can I ask though why everyone thinks there's been a claim that anyone presented a paper anyway, who said it and when ?

58 minutes ago, Midget said:

There's clearly been a huge mistake.

Thats not a presentation quality 'paper', it's just an introduction stating the obvious.

Please have a look throughout the remainder of the documented history, there must be a 'paper' there somewhere.

Can I ask though why everyone thinks there's been a claim that anyone presented a paper,,who said it and when ?

My understanding (ie I didnt hear this bit of radio) is that 3-4 weeks ago Mr Purcell told Peter Early he had presented a paper at the conference.

The following week which I did hear Early asked him for details. Purcell then started dancing around the issue a bit and saying he had chaired a session and made the opening remarks.

13 minutes ago, Midget said:

According to the link I posted she delights in fraternizing with wierdos, fruit cakes, cross dressers, homosexuals and drug addicts.

All indications are that she should relocate to Cambridge.

North Canterbury not on your radar for this one Midget

I see on Glenda's bio she represented NZ at the Commonwealth games, as I was not living in this country did she represent in synchronised swimming, or perhaps gymnastics, the beam perhaps?.....show jumping?.....can you let me know, put me out of my misery?

Guest 2Admin2
5 minutes ago, biff said:

I see on Glenda's bio she represented NZ at the Commonwealth games, as I was not living in this country did she represent in synchronised swimming, or perhaps gymnastics, the beam perhaps?.....show jumping?.....can you let me know, put me out of my misery?

Shot put if I recall correctly.

27 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

North Canterbury not on your radar for this one Midget

Her bio didn't mention a penchant for dating your brother, or violating small animals, in a loving way of course, she didn't even mention bourbon and Coke let alone having it as a blood type.....so I excluded Rangiora 

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

My understanding (ie I didnt hear this bit of radio) is that 3-4 weeks ago Mr Purcell told Peter Early he had presented a paper at the conference.

The following week which I did hear Early asked him for details. Purcell then started dancing around the issue a bit and saying he had chaired a session and made the opening remarks.

OK lets be even handed. A few years ago Michael Stiassny per Korda Mentha presented a cut and paste report to the NZRB about 17 pages in large print containing material a 15 year old doing a project would probably get a fail because educators have software that recognizes plagarised content. The recommendation mainly was an encouragement to close Avondale. The cost to NZRB almost $100,000

Interestingly the way Korda Mentha operates can be demonstrated in this piece of greed. As liquidators they are bound to freeze assets and prevent frauds continuing. Instead they continued to receive deposits as liquidators and now want those deposits to be used for their own fees rather than just return the deposits. Thankfully the judge ruled against Korda Mentha.    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11593521